DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ultrabluedress...one bit of advice that seemed to work for me (although, as I'm sure you will do the same, I thought that a load of old codswallop !)...was to actually DO use up your syns (not 100% sure on hex's front..) I rarely use my syns on choc bars and things like that but allow myself a sachet of options hot choc if I'm craving sweeties and use the rest on sensible syns but I really can't think of any right now which is highly irritating!!!! One rubbish example is the tsp of honey I use in my noodles and things like that!!!! Why not try a couple of days using up your syns?? Could be the change that your body needs to get thinks in motion again! Just a thought, good luck either way!!! P.s. this probably looks like pants advice when you look at my rubbish losses on my signature but that's only because (excuses excuses!) I hadn't been keeping it up to date!! In fact I haven't updated in 5 weeks..oops!! X x x

Christmas do confessions! (last night) x

Attachments

• image-1045528432.jpg
    image-1045528432.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2178295964.jpg
    image-2178295964.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3144230322.jpg
    image-3144230322.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image-941411136.jpg
    image-941411136.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 40
Kelly, that meal looks amazing, I hope you enjoyed it.

I had a good night, didn't drink too much which was good cos I feel fine this morning. I had a lot of compliments last night and few too many gropes! So many office work parties and drunk men about!! Was nice to come home to my hubby, even if he does pee me off a lot!

Li, I'm so sorry you had a crap night. It really doesn't help when those closest to you don't help or jab in with unhelpful comments!! Just keep doing what you're doing. I can't see signatures on my phone, do you have much to loose? It might be that you're really close to target? It might be that you need some exercise to kick things up a gear so hold on til next year hun! Hugs to you x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

As you can prob tell by my lack of commitment to the site at the min SW has taken a back seat in my life! I'm not annoyed with myself tho as sometimes when your hearts not in it you need a break...so that's what I'm doing!
I will be back again in the new year tho everyone so Good Luck, Keep up the good hard work and don't forget me as ill be back here again in Jan!

xMwahx

Lost 2lbs this week :D Over the moon with that since i wasnt expecting much of a loss. Red days definitely seem to work for me.
Off plan day today, havent had breakfast but am going into town for a small lunch then out for dinner at the harvester tonight :) shouldn't be that bad syns wise compared to other off plan weekends, although i do plan to have a lovely dessert!

Well done on the loss Tonianne!

I'm off plan again today... :O Don't know what's wrong with me, I just have no motivation :( Off to town today to see my friends who I haven't seen in weeks due to uni, work and college commitments! I can guarantee I'll eat or drink something bad with them, but whatever. Tomorrow!! x

Jen that is great about size 10 woohoo
Tonianne that is a fab loss.
I lost 1.5 lbs after mixing the plan a bit
Li, you need to have your HEXs and some of your syns (say 5-10. I normally have 5-8 and sometimes 15) as they are there to keep your system running properly. If you have not been eating your full allowances, you body is not getting enough nourishment and feels as it is in a famin (sounds crazy but true) and storing food just in case you do not feed it. What I found is the more of the right food (mainly superfree & some free) the more I lose. I lost a little and STS for a couple of weeks as I was not eating enough due to starting a new job and my eating times and habits changing. I had a couple of days off plan last week (nothing over the top but had a couple of glasses of wine, a cream cake and kebab) and lost 1.5 lbs this week. Sometimes we need to do that if the weight is stuck. Also as someone else mentioned you may not have that much to lose so your body is happy. I would say just mix the plan a bit and see what happens. As for the comments about you eating too much, just ignore it as others do not understand how this plan works. Good luck and hope the weight starts shifting again.

What a nightmare. Went to a friend's wedding today but had to leave before reception as Oliver started being sick, was hideous. I felt terrible about leaving, really gutted :-( Had my hair put up specially, wore my lovely dress and now sat waiting for my chinese in my comfies.

Fab loss Toni and go you Laura!!

Aw Jen what a nightmare! :( hope he's feeling a bit better and that your Chinese cheers you up a bit x

Oh No poor oliver, the boys really are going through the mill at the moment aren't they poor loves...

Well done Toni thats brill, and Harvester is fab for SW you can have an entire meal SW friendly, there are a choice of deserts that fall in within the syns range too, (we eat there a lot as the kids love it, it's a mid point for my hubs brothers to met up for bdays etc and good value for money ;) )

Way to go on the jeans laura... I find Primark really weird I can go to one branch see something for one price then nip to the other branch and find the same thing reduced to something crazy like a pound....

Thanks for your support ladies I was really on a downer the last couple of weeks due to lack of losses, worrying about if I have to diet to maintain a weight how am I ever going to eat normally again. I put on a pound this week, but have made the decision I'm not going to be too hard on myself untill the New Year, I need to loosen up a little, I got to the point this morning when I was worrying about what to eat for breakfast that wasn't going to high on calories and that really isn't good.....

I know I'm not going to meet my target now in a week, I'm going to the German Market tomorrow and if I don't ease up I'm going to end up feeling guilty about eating the deep fried cheese kebab I've been looking forward to since last years market, so I'm going to loosen the reigns, stick to SW but if i want something within reason I'm going to have it (Not go on an all out binge obviously) esp as I can;t exercise for another 9 weeks or so..

Thanks for the support girls it really does help a lot

Oooh, deep fried cheese kebab, yum!!

Not only was Oliver sick at the wedding reception, Henry woke 5am covered in sick and poo up to his neck! I just want a break from it all, really getting me down. Am sat freezing as we've opened every window in the house to try and defumagate!!

Hope everyone is ok and happier than me! x

Naughty little Saturday has turned into Naughty little weekend! Won't list what I've eaten as it'll only tempt you all but be***** it was gooooooood :) still half a day left yet and there is a Lindt bear looking at me beginning to be munched haha.

4.5lbs to lose by new year, seems like such a hard task especially with Xmas in the middle of it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear about your poorly boys Jen :( hope they get over it before Xmas.

Ultrabluedress (sorry I don't know your name ?) I think you're doing the right thing by easing up on yourself a bit. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon xx

Naughty little Saturday has turned into Naughty little weekend! Won't list what I've eaten as it'll only tempt you all but be***** it was gooooooood :) still half a day left yet and there is a Lindt bear looking at me beginning to be munched haha.

4.5lbs to lose by new year, seems like such a hard task especially with Xmas in the middle of it!

Why did it star out bej.e.sus? Is it offensive? Oops!!

Jen sorry to hear about your boys not feeling well. There is a bug going around. Hope they feel better soon.

I have caught a cold too. This happens to me everytime, I stop work for holidays.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Tonianne stop eating chocolates. You have done so well and do not want to ruin the hard work.

Back