DOING SW FROM HOME???

Feeling so much better today! Wasn't hungry so I didn't have breakfast, lunch was 2 slices if ham & salad, had a French fancy and a bit if home made rocky road this afternoon - yum. Having a pasta in sauce tonight with salad, probably won't have a lot as my appetite still isn't great but am so glad to be feeling human again!

Hope you've all had good days x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear, everyone's falling apart! I feel pretty crap today, but just coldy really and TOTM :( Got to go out lots today, so hopefully I can cheer up and get into the festive spirit!

It's almost funny, but I've lost 1lb :p In two weeks of eating badly, I've managed to lose?!?! Happy about it, but confused haha!

Hope everyone has a good Friday :)

Christmas treats!!!

Hello ladies and gents!

I have finally stopped boggling and decided that
I am letting myself have Christmas Day (quite relaxed – but the dinner will be SW friendly for the most part), and Boxing Day (slightly relaxed) and my birthday and trip on the 27[SUP]th[/SUP], 28[SUP]th[/SUP] and 29[SUP]th[/SUP] probably still slightly relaxed but only out of necessity as I’ll be eating out for most meals! I most definitely won’t be having a big dirty fry up or a bag of chips etc – I’ll order as healthily as the menus will allow! I’m thinking pastas, salads, soups, wholemeal sandwiches, will probably take my breakfasts with me so they’re sorted and will be doing all sorts every day so will be constantly on the go!

I have written my Christmas shopping list today and it’s looked pretty OK-ish.. I won’t bore you with the good stuff but here’s a list of my Christmas treats/syns:

-Fresh orange juice (for cooking carrots and sweet potatoes)
-Fresh pomegranate juice (for cooking lamb on Boxing Day)
-Box of celebrations (so I can treat myself to a couple every day – I am surprisingly good at showing restraint when it comes to big boxes of chocolates!)
-Milky ways – my fave :)
-Weight-watchers fresh puddings (microwave treacle sponges, chocolate sponges and crumbles)
-Ambrosia low-fat custard
-Honey (for cooking carrots and parsnips)
-Christmas pudding (hoping they do some EatSmart / NuMe low-fat versions for me – if they are mini then I may get 2!! :))
-Mince pies (again, very good at showing restraint but I HAVE to treat myself to a mince pie at Christmas – I have avoided them for months at work!!)
-Plain peanuts (for sweet chilli prawn noodles on Christmas Eve)
-Wholemeal melba toast (for Slimming World paté starter on Christmas Day)
-Plain green olives in BRINE in a jar (1 syn per 8 olives)
-Cranberry sauce
-Sweet chilli sauce
-Tomato ketchup (for bacon sandwiches!)
-Brown sauce (for bacon sandwiches!)
-Gravy granules for Turkey
-Stuffing
-Leg of lamb (Boxing Day..mmm!)
-Mint sauce
-Stilton
-Smoked cheese

What do you think??? And more importantly, am I forgetting anything??? Lol :) x x

Lost 2lbs this week, total is now 25lbs in 13 weeks ? very happy!

Think the next week in just going to watch what I eat, try not to over indulgence but I think it's going to be hard to stick to plan completely.

Lost 2lbs this week, total is now 25lbs in 13 weeks ? very happy!

Think the next week in just going to watch what I eat, try not to over indulgence but I think it's going to be hard to stick to plan completely.

Well done. Excellent result. Have a fab weekend

Wow well done love! I've gained 4 but it's totm and I'm horribly bloated so don't think it's a true gain xx

Congrats Tonianne, thats a great loss! And don't worry Charl, if your anything like me, as soon as my TOTM is over, my bloated and excess weight just comes straight off, so hopefully you'll have a pleasant surprise next week. My first proper weigh in day in fast approaching and i'm feeling slightly nervous. I think i've been following the plan to the tea (I have a food diary so please feel free to have a look at what i've been eating and make suggestions!) I dont really feel any different, but then again not too sure if im even meant to feel any different!
Hope you all have a great weekend! Im looking forward to a glass of port this evening... mmmm!!!

Hi all, well done Laura and Tonianne, fab losses especially so close to christmas!

Took my eldest to London today and went on the Eye, he absolutely loved it. After a really crappy week, seeing his face was worth it! Am totally shattered tho. Got to do the food shop tomorrow, oh dear!! Trolley rage here we come lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well done Miss PeriPeri!

I've actually had a few SW meals in the past few days, but I really doubt that that makes any dent on the snacks I've been having! Nevermind! I am enjoying the festive season :)

Hope everyone's enjoying it too and has a great few days! Enjoy yourselves! x

Well done miss peri peri! I'm not going to look at the scales until 27th, then I'm going to probably cry and go for a run haha.
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas :) x

Fab work Priya, go you!!

Just watched the snowman and snowdog, soooo emotional now lol!

Merry Christmas to all my fantastic minimin friends, hope you all have a lovely day, sod those syns!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi everyone..

I get married in 5 1/2 months eeek! I have been to classes before but have never stuck to them for one reason or another and am so glad I have found this thread.

I ideally would like to lose 2 to 3 dress sizes by June which should equate to roughly 3 to 4 stone. I am planning to start January 1st and will weigh in that day. I do have some books somewhere so will try and fish those out and will try and meal plan... (which I am rubbish at).

Hope to chat to you all and have enjoyed reading your thread.

Nutszx

Dont know how but lost 2lb over xmas well i didnt over eat x my weigh in is mondays x good look hazelnutz with ure wedding u can do that uf u stick to it x

Back