DOING SW FROM HOME???

Might just be your body getting back into it, if you were pretty bad between Boxing Day and new year then it can have a knock on the following week, next week you should get a good loss from your hard work this week, maybe drop them down too 95 next week and see of there's any dif. Xx

Ok, so got up this morning all ready to try the lemon and hot water to help flush me out before WI tonight (went terribly off plan for dinner and cocktails last night! DAMN!) as I'm taking advantage of the voucher so I can go to group... But all the lemons have gone! No! Do you think it would work with lemon juice out of a squeezy bottle haha?!

Really scared about tonight, I know my scales always show a few pounds lower than on other scales (consistently though, so I'm not fooling myself haha!) and I know I must have put on at least 7lbs (especially after last night!) so it's not going to be good :(

Can't wait to get the books though, going to be so helpful to properly look through it all and see any changes! If I find anything interesting (changes, new syn values etc) I will let you guys know :) Though I'm hoping that there are only the ones posted a few days ago as they were annoying enough as it is! x

OH NO! What changes?!!! I'll look back through this post. I can't see anything obvious on the front page of forum. Maybe it's better if I don't know and just carrry on as I am!!!

I'm worrying with all this talk of new books too….!
I am still working from the 2005 SW books, which I know is REALLLLY out of date, but I tend to use here to check syns etc..
I am guessing there have been plenty of improvements since I first joined, but was kinda going with doing what I already know.

Thanks girls! I'll try and drink more water even though I thoughtvi was drinking loads maybe I wasn't?!
Getting loads more fresh stuff from Aldi today as my mum has decides she wants to do SW too so I've been helping her and telling her what she can and can't have so fingers crossed she had a good WI next Monday to give her the boost she needs! She's put on around 3stone in the last few years x

Thumbeloulou - your obviously doing something right to be loading weight! If u need to know anything just ask I'm sure one of us would know! X

Don't worry too much about books, I have some from 2006 but can't say I've opened them since last summer. I get all the info I need from this site! However, if you think you need them to stay on track and in control then get some! :)

Gonna have some lemons tomorrow before wi fri lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Oooh, got some lm mozzarella burgers to try! Are they 4 syns per burger? Are they quite filling, do you normally have 1 or 2?

Cheers me dears x

I have mine with savoury rice and veg so only need 1 Jen they're gorgeous!! X

Thanks all, thats reassuring! I kind of figured stick to what I know and I have always got info from here even before I signed up! So useful! Ive just started opening the book again to keep myself in check and writing stuff down too - turning it into a FULL blown effort rather than the rubbish attempts which have got me nowhere over the last couple of years.

Tilly - you must be doing something right tooooo! as 1lb off is still OFF and in the right direction!
x

Jen yep they're 4syns, and I usually just have one, as they're pretty big and don't shrink like normal burgers do.

I'm off to collect my marks from Uni, eek! Scared! X

Good luck Charl not that youll need it xxx

Im going to asda in a minute so might try and remember to see if they have those burgers going to be a copycat and pick up a skirt like your black one Jen soph wants one too so itll cost me double then I wont be allowed to wear mine haha

Thumbellou I don;t think much changes in the book just tweaks Ive never been to class just doing it from this site and I lost weight last year and I never loose weight easily so don;t stress, one of the girls said to me last year don't over think the diet it'll stress you out. Thats , mantra for this year... that and getting into the bloody dress I bought two years ago lol

Right off to make a sandwich to sneak into asda cafe to have with my coffee lol

Hi Girls,
I'm new to this Thread re-started SW after 2 years and keeping a food diary on here to keep me on track and I'm also doing it from home.My WI day is Saturday as I figure i've got to be good for one of the nights as opposed to my previous track record of total carnage at the weekends.So I was a chicken and although I did start las wednesday I didnt WI till saturday as I was afraid of that dreaded number and so I had three really good days and wasnt too unhappy with my WI of 10st12lbs.But I took a sneak peak today and still the same and although I have been good not an angel but I thought I would ahve seen some movement as I get disheartened so quickly.I start off nearly obsessive and then if I dont see results I fall mega off the band wagon.So really i'm just introducing myself and looking for some advice and tips.
I'm going to have beans on toast for lunch and so I'm lacking my super-free with this meal any suggestions.
Thanks

Are the LM Mozzarella burgers fresh section or frozen?x

Hi Bex, I'm a restarter too and had a quick wi on day 4 showing 4.5 off but then only 3 off yesterday. My official wi is Friday so trying really hard not to weigh again till then or I may get fed up too lol Alycin posted a cpl of pages back that if your meal is part HE you don't need to add your third super free so I think you will be just fine with beans in toast. If I've got this wrong hopefully someone will correct me :) Ruth x

Motzerella burgers are in frozen section with quorn etc. I got some in asda yesterday and the sausages on a 2 for £3 deal :)

Bit miffed, bought the daily mirror and today's voucher is for money off online membership :'( so no books for me! Should've remembered to get the damn thing yesterday, oh well, I'll just continue as I am using this lovely site!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

£35 it says, but don't be fooled into thinking its £35 off the advertised prices on the website, it's £35 off the original prices before their 'month free' offer. Basically they're taking £20 off each membership type a month before you use a voucher code, then when you put your code in it cancels their offer and just uses the £35 off. Bit cheeky but I can see why they do it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I actually tried to get another black skirt today as hubby shrunk mine so it really is indecent, but they only had 16-20s. They're fab little skirts tho, will try my other asda tomorrow I think.

If the bread for your beans on toast is your hexb, you don't need a sf bit but could always add mushrooms/onions if you wanted.

Got my soup for lunch, really fancied some pretzels and snacks so worked out 50g is 5 syns so went for it but 25g was enough at 2.5 syns, yay!! And a cadbury's flake for pudding, 7 syns. Happy bunny now!

Oh and your weight can really fluctuate in a week so stay positive til wi day! I've looked day before and been disappointed and the following day 2lbs difference, quite bizarre but a few days til sat yet!

Good luck Charl! :)

Last edited:
Back