DOING SW FROM HOME???

Welcome raven! More newbies!

Having peanut curry for tea and really looking forward to it!
Found it on Bilsat`s recipes here on minimins!
Let you know how it turns out.
Off to wi at Boots soon! eeek!

It's lovely :). I use slightly less peanut butter but only because I'm always trying to claw back syns for wine :D Enjoy x

Anyone know how many syns in a mac Donalds banana milkshake?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Medium is 19.5 and the large is 25.25 syns :)

I'm doing a sneaky tweak, I know you aren't supposed to but I always have and I still lose, having thai pork and peanut curry tonight too, looks lush. Has peanut butter in the recipe so I'm just using that as my hexB instead of peanuts. Oops. Hehe!

Jen I nearly got a first grade, so close! 68, still really proud of myself as that essay was so hard to write as really broad question with small word count. And the feedback was really good, I'm terrible at referencing, I think I'm losing marks for that now it's year 2. Grr. Stupid mistakes I did as I was rushing to finish. I'm starting to think I can totally do this now, was so worried last year I wasn't quite getting this Uni business! Xx

I'm doing a sneaky tweak, I know you aren't supposed to but I always have and I still lose, having thai pork and peanut curry tonight too, looks lush. Has peanut butter in the recipe so I'm just using that as my hexB instead of peanuts. Oops. Hehe!

Jen I nearly got a first grade, so close! 68, still really proud of myself as that essay was so hard to write as really broad question with small word count. And the feedback was really good, I'm terrible at referencing, I think I'm losing marks for that now it's year 2. Grr. Stupid mistakes I did as I was rushing to finish. I'm starting to think I can totally do this now, was so worried last year I wasn't quite getting this Uni business! Xx

What are you studying Charl? :) xx

diamond wedding party!

It was my parents Diamond Wedding Anniversary yesterday and we had a little celebration party for them at home... My DH and I were worried that we were going to binge on all the goodies but quite honestly it wasnt as bad as we thought it would be.. I lost count of the Syns tho.

I had:
4 triangles of sandwiches, salmon and pork and apple
1/2 a small sausage roll (didnt like it so not missing them at all (I do love 3 cooks hot sausage rolls tho)
prawns
small piece of brie with oat crackers
tomatoes
pickled onions ....oh and some olives
1 tiny cocktail sausage (horrible)
I resisted the crisps and pork pies (which I love) :happy096:

2 pieces of french bread

then........ 2 cup cakes....... and two more when I got home... but I didnt eat any anniversary cake !!!!

but alcohol....... 1 small sherry, one small glass white wine, 1 small g & t and one glass of champagne

All in all I thought it could habe been worse - usually I would graze through the whole lot like a digger.

I wont weight myself until next Tuesday but I did measure myself... I have lost 3" off my waist, 1" from under my bust, 1" across boobs,
1" from hips... so I am very pleased and that is the first week.

I think measuring is much better than weighing in.

It's a joint honours degree in childhood studies and early years, but eventually I want to be a dr in child psychotherapy, long way off though! Xx

Well done again Charl! That's amazing considering you were so worried you'd done bad on this one :)

Woke up late and have only just had my 'breakfast' :O busy day today and there will be lots of syns this evening but never mind! I will, as ever, attempt to make good decisions :) hoping I'm in a light weight mood tonight so I don't drink as much haha!!

Anyway, off out in a minute - hope everyone is having a good Friday :) xx

Ahhhh!!!! :mad:
I went to my Aunties last night, it was her birthday - so there was cake.....and it was chocolate cake!!
We also ended up getting a takeaway too whilst we were there :eek: Im thinking it wasn't TOO bad though! It was EE day, so i chose a chicken kebab, but didn't eat the TWO pittas they put in :eek:, they grill the chicken on a bbq type thing on skewers with onion, mushroom and green peppers, but nothing was greasy at all so I don't think any oil was used?! I got a salad of tomato, cucumber, lettuce and onion with it, and had 2 or 3 tbsps of boiled rice! So I'm hoping it was none, (or next to none anyway!) SYNS! The salad definately made up 1/3 of my plate (maybe even more!).
The cake was a shop bought cake (one of those ones you put a photograph on!), the box said 238 cals per 1/24 of the cake (served 24)! So i offered to cut the cake and scored lines to separate 1/24 :D
Worked it out to 12 syns, for one measly slice! is that right? Anyways I didn't have any other syns yesterday so Im hoping that it wasnt more than 3 syns on that kebab!!!
To be completely honest, the cake wasn't very tasty and I could of quite easily not had it if i knew how it would taste before hand!! I would rather of had a nice bit of Cadburys instead! :p
Hope I haven't ruined Mondays weigh in!!

Don't stress, you'll be fine, they might marinade the chicken in a little oil but probably not much if you couldn't taste it, just drop your SYNS to 10 for today and tomorrow and you should be fine :) xx

Don't stress, you'll be fine, they might marinade the chicken in a little oil but probably not much if you couldn't taste it, just drop your SYNS to 10 for today and tomorrow and you should be fine :) xx

Im being extra good today!! And having a red day too :) Fingers crossed it'll be ok, but I know i usually struggle the most at weekends! Theres too much temptation!! And hubby always says "Well, it is Saturday night!" So that doesn't, and won't help tomorrow night! He's doing it with me but he has less weight to lose and has less will power than me! haha So I'm trying for both of us!! x

i love cake.

i love cake.

Me too usually! This was just a bit dry and tasteless, not chocolatey at all! I think it was because I'm so used to baking my own, and homemade always tastes soooo much better than shop bought!! This is going to make me find a low syn cake now!! haha :D

Afternoon ladies

Green day for me today,, don't often do green but I'm doing veggie sausages for dinner so don't want to have to use hex on potatoes

Could someone check the syns in a batchelors chicken pot shot,? it says 1 on green on this site, but I'm doubting myself purely because I don't do green very often and I have never really have thought of having a pot shot on any other day than an EE one..

Some brilliant losses this week ladies, hoping for a loss of some kind tomorrow as I'm making Sat my WI day so it'll only be five days of SW for this weigh in... Still feeling yukky and bloated so hoping the green day doesn't make me even more so...

Hello x started today am doing SW at home on my own as the bank balance won't even stretch to pay for group ATM x hubby eats what I eat and loves it when I'm on SW as he enjoys the food x bring on the weightless :)) wish me luck! X

Donna sent from my iPhone

Afternoon ladies

Green day for me today,, don't often do green but I'm doing veggie sausages for dinner so don't want to have to use hex on potatoes

Could someone check the syns in a batchelors chicken pot shot,? it says 1 on green on this site, but I'm doubting myself purely because I don't do green very often and I have never really have thought of having a pot shot on any other day than an EE one..

Some brilliant losses this week ladies, hoping for a loss of some kind tomorrow as I'm making Sat my WI day so it'll only be five days of SW for this weigh in... Still feeling yukky and bloated so hoping the green day doesn't make me even more so...

Batchelors chhicken pot shot (noodle or pasta) is 1 on green or EE and 9 on red

Well the weekend approaches and I'm determined not to go off the rails this week. I've borrowed a rugdoctor carpet cleaner to do my house and my mum's - so that should burn a few extra calories. Then I've a rotton old shed to empty and take stuff to the tip if the snow stays away. I've also started a new knitting project so I can keep my hands busy when I finally sit down and and will drink/eat less in the evening. That's the idea anyway!

Batchelors chhicken pot shot (noodle or pasta) is 1 on green or EE and 9 on red

Thanks honey sometimes I can't believe the things you can eat on SW good to know though as I usually end up having baked potatoes and beans for lunch on Green days

Well the weekend approaches and I'm determined not to go off the rails this week. I've borrowed a rugdoctor carpet cleaner to do my house and my mum's - so that should burn a few extra calories. Then I've a rotton old shed to empty and take stuff to the tip if the snow stays away. I've also started a new knitting project so I can keep my hands busy when I finally sit down and and will drink/eat less in the evening. That's the idea anyway!

Sounds a good plan... i need to find something to occupy my time/hands for the next couple of weeks, my friend is on hols and seeing as we usually spend most evenings talking on line once the kids are settled I'm going to be less distracted, have to get myself cosied up in bed so I'm too cozy to come back down again

Thanks for the milkshake syns. My OH wanted one and that certainly put him off so we came home and had grilled chicken pasta salad instead. Very yummy. Keep up the good work everyone x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back