DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thank you GrannieAnnie, so you don't compensate at all by having less in the week before? That sounds too good to be true! wow :)

Personally if I go way over one day then I reduce syns in the following days, bit of damage control!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thank you GrannieAnnie, so you don't compensate at all by having less in the week before? That sounds too good to be true! wow :)

Yup! That`s right. You enjoy yourself without guilt. Just decide in advance what you need to do and stick to it. No paying back syns afterwards or having less the week before. Sorted! :)

BTW the peanut curry was scrummy! But I`d call it chicken peanut curry as that was the main ingredient. Peanut butter only one ingredient. Worth the 4.5 syns!

Tilly, at least you actually enjoyed it! It's worse when you have a blow out that wasn't very nice. Hubby is cooking my tea tonight, salmon, new potatoes and asparagus. I'm not worrying about it tonight as about to do a night shift so I need some carbohydrates to get me through!

Charl, I need the recipe for your tea, looks lush!! Minus the tofu as don't like it :)

Ah grannie! Amazing!! What a mega loss for you :)

Lola! I'll most certainly be taking you up on that as I'm still a bit worried about my career choice/way in.. Did you enjoy the degree? Which Uni did you do it at?

Jen! It was so sooooo good! Unfortunately loads of SYNS as I had no stupid fry light I was totally distracted in asda and forgot it, but kinda had to use something, boo! I think I've had about 17 today now, but then again I had 10 yesterday so balances out.

Feel pretty bloated from an EE day tho. Xx

Have you tried Pete's peanut curry? Wondered if it was worth trying, is it really peanutty?! :)

Nope, this one has peanut butter in and next time id add a little less I think, very rich and filling and yum but saves on the cals doesn't it! Xx

Crikes, how big is your flat?! lol

We all know we shouldn't but we have all done it!

I am totally stuffed after tea, ww sausages are soooo yummy. No syns today and no room.....??

It is big but not that big. The bathroom is in the middle - my bedroom, kitchen, sitting room on one side and the other 2 bedrooms the other side of the bathroom. So normally, I go to the bathroom and not beyond unless I am going to the front door, hence the scales can stay in one of the rooms the otherside of bathroom.

Right, as its the weekend I am going to ask about the naughty stuff!!!!!

I haven't used many syns at all throughout the week so am going to blow a good shot of them on wine :)

So I think it says 6 syns per 175ml of white wine? Is that the same for any wine? Is 175ml approx one glass?? Is if the same for red wine?

(Sorry if there silly questions but I'm really, really looking forward to a big glass of white!!)

Right, as its the weekend I am going to ask about the naughty stuff!!!!!

I haven't used many syns at all throughout the week so am going to blow a good shot of them on wine :)

So I think it says 6 syns per 175ml of white wine? Is that the same for any wine? Is 175ml approx one glass?? Is if the same for red wine?

(Sorry if there silly questions but I'm really, really looking forward to a big glass of white!!)

White wine and red wine are both 6 syns for a 175ml glass :)

Have been on plan all week, been saving my syns for this weekend as its the boys birthday.

Can anyone tell me how many syns a small salty popcorn is from the cinema?

Tried the red onion and rosemary LM sausages yum much nicer than quorn ones...

feeling full now after a nice big dinner, hope it lasts as I was starving after having to wait so long to eat, feeling so bloated now and got a headache coming on now to go with the sore throat Ive had on and off all week...

The peanut curry sounds lovely but I darent buy peanut butter cause I can't resist the stuff

Has does anyone have any good apps for diets etc I downloaded one with a craving countdown timer but everytime my screen goes off the timer stops too, just wondering what apps you ladies use...

Right diary update and bed me thinks

What's this peanut curry? Sounds lovely where would I find the recipe?

I used the one on bbc good food for thai pork and peanut curry and adapted it a little, I think the other one is a massive thread on here full of Petes recipes I think it's bilsat it's under? X

Tried the red onion and rosemary LM sausages yum much nicer than quorn ones...

feeling full now after a nice big dinner, hope it lasts as I was starving after having to wait so long to eat, feeling so bloated now and got a headache coming on now to go with the sore throat Ive had on and off all week...

The peanut curry sounds lovely but I darent buy peanut butter cause I can't resist the stuff

Has does anyone have any good apps for diets etc I downloaded one with a craving countdown timer but everytime my screen goes off the timer stops too, just wondering what apps you ladies use...

Right diary update and bed me thinks

I use my fitness pal, it's super duper as I need to count cals as well as SW as the whole unlimited thing totally doesn't work for me. It's surprising just how many more cals you consume doing EE, I guess that's why more people seem to have better results doing green and red.

Hope u feel better soon pet x

Back