DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sounds lovely Charl, I'm so jealous! I've been really craving rare meat lately but we don't often have money to get steak and when we do it's just those really horrible thin ones haha! I have a little bit of money at the moment, so I might treat myself to a nice one soon! Xx

Night sweats for ten years so far!
If it` s anything to go by, my mum`s went on until she was 65 (not looking forward to that)

Off to have some lunch before I make everyone miserable! :)

Ohhh could you tell me how many syns the animal biscuit are and for what weight? We have a big pack from a tube of them over Xmas but we've thrown the tube away and they're in a plain white wrapper so I have no idea of the calories to work out the syns! OH loves them but I haven't let him have any as we can't syn them!! Haha I'm cruel to be kind :)

I worked it out as 5 syns for a 22hq bag. Can't wait for my packet later lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I worked it out as 5 syns for a 22hq bag. Can't wait for my packet later lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Thank you :) should be able to work it out then! I may seperate them into food bags of suitable syn portions!! :D

Are there more syns in thai rice than white boiled rice?

Do you mean Thai fragrant rice that you boil yourself or microwave rice? If its the micro rice it has SYNS but plain rice you do yourself is free

Do you mean Thai fragrant rice that you boil yourself or microwave rice? If its the micro rice it has SYNS but plain rice you do yourself is free

Not the microwave stuff, the stuff you boil yourself. It's free?? Very good :)

When my starter pack arrives, am I likely to be able to work out what's what and what I need to do or is it adviseable to go to a meeting a few times while I get my head around the do's and don'ts?

Hmm well it depends on you really, the packs will explain the diet and any confusion we can all clear up as quite a few of us have been doing the plan for a while. Most people go to group to get the packs and don't go back so if u have them I probably would see how you get on and then if you feel like you need the support of group after a while maybe go then? X

Hmm well it depends on you really, the packs will explain the diet and any confusion we can all clear up as quite a few of us have been doing the plan for a while. Most people go to group to get the packs and don't go back so if u have them I probably would see how you get on and then if you feel like you need the support of group after a while maybe go then? X

OK, maybe I'll see if I can work it out then. I hate the thought of going to a group to be honest.

Any lovely soul out there care to work out the syn value for trout? I' only do green and I know I can have 85g as a hexb, but wondering what 100g is on it's own for future reference.

Hi I started Slimming World from home last Sunday. I managed to lose 3lb this week, so am very pleased!
So glad that I found this forum - you guys are so supportive :)

Well done ruthie what a great start

Skinny legs..I gained in my first week having been 100%! I forget now whether if was 1lb or 2lbs but I think everyone's body adjusts to a different eating plan in different ways. Was your mum on any form of eating plan before joining SW? It could just be the bodies way of adjusting to the swap. Tell her to give it time..our bodies can be strange things! X

Thanks for those numbers ladies, will plug them into my food diary. I'm going to go with 6.5 as I'm guessing 7 was before cooking. My thought is 'why on earth would anyone want to eat skin???'

Help!!!!!

My hubbie and kids are eating lots of nice yummy goodies and I have a serious dose of the munchies - what can I have so I don't feel so left out :(

Back