DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh dear, not a good afternoon, ended up eating 3 quality street chocs, a crunchie and 4 cookies :-( I did enjoy them but feel thoroughly sick. Why do we do it, knowing it'll undo our hard work? I struggle after night shifts as always hungry :-(

Fed up

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

well you're serotonin levels are all weird because of the night shifts, and chocolate increases them. So blame biology and the rest is a sugar rush due to the chocolate fix!

well do you want something sweet or savory and do you want something crunchy or non crunchy?

Oh god, I don't think I really care lol!!!!!
If I could have anything now I think I'd go for cheese and onion taytos AND a twirl bar :/
I just love eating them both together! Mmmmm!

Ahh Jen don't worry look at what weight loss you've achieved so far already! If you want something have it I'm sure you prob haven't used all your syns for the week so just have less tomorro?!

I've had a good day today...SW cooked breakfast which filled me until tar apart from a bag of Velvet Crunch crisps which were 4 syns, then Boyf has just done a chicken stir fry with noodles! Will have to syn the spicy Cantonese sauce tho :( Think I've gone over on my syns this week :(
Back at home from tomorro tho so back on track! X

Filled me until tea that should say! X

I had that moment the other day, and i thought to myself which do I want more sweet or savory. I had a very little bit of dark chocolate spread, as in enough for me to taste, but not enough to amount to anything. Realised I wanted something salty after that as didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would, so I was lucky I still had enough syns to be able to have a bag of crisps. When I don't I reach for carrot sticks for some strange reason, guessing it's the crunchy thing I need.

Hi I've just started SW from home, I joined and went to a group last year but I didn't find it very helpful. I didn't see the point of sitting in a circle being clapped if I had lost or grilled if I hadn't! If group had offered recipes and tips then it may have been more useful! Im happy because I've lost 2lbs in my first week, I'm hoping for at least the same again next week

If you made it yourself you should be able to work out the SYNS fairly easily if u have a syn guide. Might be better as I had a pretty small piece of cheesecake last night as was like 16 SYNS! Xx

I did yes, I don't have a syn guide to hand unfortunately, if anyone wants to work it out for me ;)

100g stork
100g sugar
90g self raising flour
10g chocolate powder

Then the icing was
50g stork
80g icing sugar
10g chocolate powder

Then about 7 smarties per slice.
We cut the cake into 12 pieces. I would post a pic of it on here but thought it might be unfair for anyone craving chocolate but there is a pic of it in my diary if anyone is interested xx

Ok I think I'm going to have a bag of weight watchers cheese tortillas (83cals so 4 syns??) and a 2 finger kit Kat for 5.5 syns.

I've only used 2 syns so far today so I have enough and hopefully that will curb my chocolate and crunch craving!!!!!

So the cake and icing is 108.5 syns overall so 9 syns per slice, and as for the smarties, a standard tube is 9 syns, so I'll leave you to work that bit out :)

Can I ask a silly question?

Hubby is sick of hearing about Slimming World and me trying to lose weight.

He`s suggested a weight loss diary

How do I attach a link to my posts?

If I start a diary I`d appreciate some comments

Can I ask a silly question?

Hubby is sick of hearing about Slimming World and me trying to lose weight.

He`s suggested a weight loss diary

How do I attach a link to my posts?

If I start a diary I`d appreciate some comments

If you look around, either in settings or on your actual posts you should see an option to edit your signature, when you find that and have made a food diary, copy and paste the link from the address bar into your signature then people can follow it :)

I'll definitely pop along to see how you're doing!

It's a bit sad but it does take over your life a bit...I end up talking about SW all the time....how many syns things are, how many syns I can have, if im hungry, if im full lol!! My poor bf must hate it!!!! :/ x

So the cake and icing is 108.5 syns overall so 9 syns per slice, and as for the smarties, a standard tube is 9 syns, so I'll leave you to work that bit out :)

Ooh better than I thought then. Thank you for working it out. Think ill count it as 12 syns to count for the smarties :) you're a star xx

Oh dear, my mum started SW last Sunday she too is doing it at home. She's just phoned me thoroughly fed up she's only lost a pound. She hasn't cheated because she's been writing it down religiously the only thing that I can think that wouldn't have helped is that she isn't always having her b choices. I just wondered if anyone had every experienced this in their first week?

The very first week I did slimming world and the same with WW I actually gained a pound even though I stuck religiously to each diet, it just is that way with some people apparantly, disappointing and disheartening I know but if she sticks with it next week she should find her weight catches up on her next WI.

Also if she has been exercising this can affect weight loss too as the body stores lactic acid for a week or two

It's a bit sad but it does take over your life a bit...I end up talking about SW all the time....how many syns things are, how many syns I can have, if im hungry, if im full lol!! My poor bf must hate it!!!! :/ x

Hah I'm the same... I've been restrained about it this week.. or so I thought.. until I mentioned it to hubs and he went really... so why are you stressing over the olive oil... mind you we were having a domestic at the time and I was so busy arguing that I actually added the olive oil..

Can't believe I've just let and watched daughter eat all my chocolate covered strawberries and didn't drool everywhere ike I normally would

If you look around, either in settings or on your actual posts you should see an option to edit your signature, when you find that and have made a food diary, copy and paste the link from the address bar into your signature then people can follow it :)

I'll definitely pop along to see how you're doing!

Me too I'll pop in and say hi xx

Good day food wise so far and even better I've just completed a completely alcohol free week yay:angel09:

Back