DOING SW FROM HOME???

sorry - was response to Summer86 as in plan - ee / red / green - re her food choice for eating out! my fault!

Sounds like a plan re the big pot of veg and stock... I had salad for lunch and I really missed my chunky soup in this weather!
Hope goes as well as can tomorrowx

Lol, no problem love, i was just a bit confused, think it's my age, lol

ha, don't be silly! I should have included what I was replying to!x

I do EE-not yet ventured into red and green yet!!

I had steak but asked for baby potatoes instead of chips and roast root veg instead of the onion rings, tomato and truffle oil! I felt like a right pain in the butt but never mind!!! There was some butter melted on the spuds and probably oil for the steak.
Resisted desert but had a small (175ml) glass of merlot which I think is 6 syns?
Other than this had a syn free day so hope I'm not over the 15!!

Hope everyone else has had a good day :)

I do EE-not yet ventured into red and green yet!!

I had steak but asked for baby potatoes instead of chips and roast root veg instead of the onion rings, tomato and truffle oil! I felt like a right pain in the butt but never mind!!! There was some butter melted on the spuds and probably oil for the steak.
Resisted desert but had a small (175ml) glass of merlot which I think is 6 syns?
Other than this had a syn free day so hope I'm not over the 15!!

Hope everyone else has had a good day :)

Sounds good, well done!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hey all, starting this thread as i've just started SW again from home. Was on SW last year and lost a stone but then lost motivation and gained it all again...so time for round 2! Hoping to lose 2 stone by christmas so not in any rush. Just hoping for some motivation and advice to keep me going! First WI tomorrow and dont have very high hopes to be honest :(

Just plan your food and make sure you have a well stocked fridge of good SW snacks and free foods and you'll be great. Also start a diary on here totally helps :)

OK folks time to call it a night. Want a wee bit of an earlier start in case there is more snow.

Night folks, enjoy rest of evening xxx

Hi chloe welcome to the gang. Hug

Did pan fried cabbage and bacon and it was lovely. Going to do it again next time i bake a gammon joint. Sea bass was nice but going to buy ready filleted next time. It took forever to do and i didnt end up with much on the filets nice though so with cabbage thing and pan fried potatoes 1/2 hex ill def cook it again

I have a diary but not many subscribers as yet so feel like im talking to myself half the time! It is a good motivation but I can see myself stopping it if I carry on chatting away to myself haha but hopefully not I really want to stick to it

Me too...I think I have 1 subscriber! X

Hi everyone :D

Finally got round to joining a group today after I was supposed to last Thursday! Nevermind! I'm actually glad I went as the consultant seems really nice and very informative. She's lost over 4 stone and has been at target for ten years! She really pushed doing EE, and gave me some good info on syns - sort of made me realise I'm wasting my syns/eating them for the sake of it really! She also mentioned that you're not supposed to split your HE's which I didn't know and have been doing this week! Ill have 1 piece of wholemeal bread (400g loaf) and an Alpen light bar to make up 1 HEB! Or 1/2 the allowance of milk and half the allowance of cheese to make up one HEA! It's literally what it says in the book apparently!! If it says 2 slices bread or 2 Alpen bars its that and not one of each! Going to try the EE days and not split the HE's, also only going to have my syns if I'm actually craving something or start using them in my meals for oil, butter, mayo, extra cheese etc! Will go back to group next Thursday too - they're scales say exactly the same as mine which is odd!!
Sorry for the long post, had to get it out as hubby is fed up of hearing about SW!! Haha :D

Just planned the main meals for next week. Not like me to be organised! Combination of being on sw again and watching a documentary on tv about food waste!

Chloe & Kate, I`ll subscribe to your diaries if you subcribe to mine! :D

Off to have an options hot choccie! Night! Night!

Just planned the main meals for next week. Not like me to be organised! Combination of being on sw again and watching a documentary on tv about food waste!

Chloe & Kate, I`ll subscribe to your diaries if you subcribe to mine! :D

Off to have an options hot choccie! Night! Night!

Deal :) !

I never know whether to split my hex's or not usually I do as some consultants say you can't and others say you can from what I've read, so I might do a week of no splitting and see what happens weight loss wise

Back