DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone! :sigh:
I've done something terrible!!!!!! I ate 102 syns last night!! YES ONE HUNDRED AND TWO!!!!! I can't believe ive eaten a whole weeks syns in one night! Was in such a craving type of mood, hubby decided to "treat" us to a mcdonalds :eek: I could of said no but i didn't and i got a LARGE 6 chicken nugget meal with diet coke (only good bit i think!) AND a double cheeseburger! THEN i went on to eat chocolate and crisps without weighin anything! Ive just worked it all out and its came out at 102! So gutted and ashamed of myself! :cry:Today is a fresh week though so im going to have no syns this week!!!!! Im so angry with myself though!!! :mad: It tasted nice at the time but really there wasnt loads there for the amount of syns it was! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! why did i do itttttttttt!!!!! :break_diet:

Hey we all do it sometimes so don't beat yourself up ok :) I had 2 days last week (totm) where i stopped counting coz I didn't want to know how far I'd actually gone lol I ended on putting on only a small amount and was really good yesterday. Weighed today even though my day is Friday and I've lost 1 1/4 :) Just put it down to your body needing a blow out and get back on plan today. You have not blown your chances, you will still achieve your goal :) Ruth x

Hey we all do it sometimes so don't beat yourself up ok :) I had 2 days last week (totm) where i stopped counting coz I didn't want to know how far I'd actually gone lol I ended on putting on only a small amount and was really good yesterday. Weighed today even though my day is Friday and I've lost 1 1/4 :) Just put it down to your body needing a blow out and get back on plan today. You have not blown your chances, you will still achieve your goal :) Ruth x

Thanks Hun!! I'm back on it today, berries and yoghurt for brekkie and potato salad with fromage frais "mayo" then chilli for tea! My weigh in was today and I still lost 1 pound but can't help wondering if it would of been more if last night hasn't of happened!! Oh well fresh start today!! :)

Mrsebb - brill positive attitude, whenever I have dieted in the past I've always found one little slip up led to days being off plan. If it happens in future i'm definitely going to try and adopt your new day attitude :)

Tilly - great about the house :) keeping everything crossed that it all goes well for you.

Morning everyone, planning on spending today essay writing for uni, hiding from the cold! Going to try and stay extra focused with my syns because bad weather always makes me want to eat, especially chocolate lol.

Have a lovely weekend x

3lbs off this week, whoop ?

Feeling so down :-( my official WI date isn't till Monday but today i stood on the scales because i was feeling so confident because i know i've been 100% this week. Avoided all temptation, even free drink and yummy desserts at the funeral yesterday and......... Nothing! :-( i have lost absolutely nothing at all. So for this weekend i'm feeling kinda "well what's the point!" very tempted to just eat absolutely nothing at all. Sorry for the moan girls was just so sure i'd see a result.

Dont give up Hun you'll be surprised how your weight can change in a dew days! Have loads of hot lemon eater to flush yourself out and see what happens Monday but don't give up!! Xx

Dont give up Hun you'll be surprised how your weight can change in a dew days! Have loads of hot lemon eater to flush yourself out and see what happens Monday but don't give up!! Xx

Thanks love. I'm always saying to people don't give up but when it's you that feels so discouraged it's hard, lol. I won't jeopardise the diet despite how tempted i am to just grab a beer ( my weakness) and chocolate because i've worked too hard since i started SW and don't want to throw it away. My OH was lovely about it he said that i have temptation all over the house in the form of chocolate bars because he's diabetic and has them when he hypos or his sugars are low and i don't eat them. So i KNOW i can be good, just need to pull my socks up and carry on xx

That's the attitude to have! Good on you!
Do u use all your syns every week? Sometimes if you don't use them all it can effect your losses! X

Thanks Hun!! I'm back on it today, berries and yoghurt for brekkie and potato salad with fromage frais "mayo" then chilli for tea! My weigh in was today and I still lost 1 pound but can't help wondering if it would of been more if last night hasn't of happened!! Oh well fresh start today!! :)

Well done for still losing the pound! Means you were good throughout the week anyway, despite last night :) Also, saw in your previous post that you're going to completely cut out syns this week - while it's a tempting idea to 'make up' for last night, it's not going to do your body much good - at the very least have about 5 a day this week if you want to keep it very low :) Your body needs a little bit of syns to keep your metabolism in the right place to carry on losing! :)

Ahh Tilly how exciting about the house! Let us know how you're getting on with it :)

Been reading through all last nights/this mornings post and oh my gosh, Jen I completely understand where you're coming from - I'm exactly the same at the moment with TOTM or rather time of the week as it seems to be at the moment! So exhausting and I'm constantly hormonal! Saw that some of you others have had problems with cerazette? Thats what I'm on at the moment and I think once I've finished this pack I'm just going to come off of it and see what happens... Can't deal with this much longer, it's so frustrating!

Anyway, moving on! Having a big sushi fest today - lots of smoked salmon, cucumber, avocado (4.5 syns or so for 50g), sesame seeds (3 syns for 10g), peppers and spring onions! Can't wait to get rolling and eating :)

Official weigh in today and 3 pounds off this week. After a lovely long walk in the snow to get there and back, I rewarded myself and my family to a nice big SW grill up breakfast. Yummy. Staying focused and hoping for another 3 pounds next week x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Charl, it's horrendous and thank you cos I didn't even think of my mood about diet/food being linked to hormones. But you're totally right, since having coil fitted, periods have always been 10-14 days but since Oct they seem to last for 3 weeks of the month. Totally coincides with me going off plan. I'm so emotional all the time, constantly snapping at the boys and Daren, that'll be why. I'm so terrible for not seeing a doc, they refused twice last year to remove it! Think I might cry on them, that'll make em feel bad lol

How many syns in thick sliced white bread? Flexi syn today for me :)

Hun, you can def still loose before mon, keep with it x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Official weigh in today and 3 pounds off this week. After a lovely long walk in the snow to get there and back, I rewarded myself and my family to a nice big SW grill up breakfast. Yummy. Staying focused and hoping for another 3 pounds next week x

You're doing well, go you! x

That's the attitude to have! Good on you!
Do u use all your syns every week? Sometimes if you don't use them all it can effect your losses! X

More or less, yes, sometimes it's tempting to skip them but i shall plod on, lol. Thanks for the help love :) x

Well done, that's great news :)

So fed up this morn. STS :-( Bn gd all wk 2. Ah well havin my day off & mite try red days, stay away from carbs this wk.

Well done on losses. Folks like me, njoy 2day, 2 moro is a new day :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Enjoyed a late breakfast today, English muffin, smoked salmon, grilled bacon and 2 poached eggs. Can anyone tell me how many syns in the English muffin please. Thanks :)

Charl, it's horrendous and thank you cos I didn't even think of my mood about diet/food being linked to hormones. But you're totally right, since having coil fitted, periods have always been 10-14 days but since Oct they seem to last for 3 weeks of the month. Totally coincides with me going off plan. I'm so emotional all the time, constantly snapping at the boys and Daren, that'll be why. I'm so terrible for not seeing a doc, they refused twice last year to remove it! Think I might cry on them, that'll make em feel bad lol

How many syns in thick sliced white bread? Flexi syn today for me :)

Hun, you can def still loose before mon, keep with it x x

Thank you Jenny, hope you can get sorted out at the drs....hormones are horrible boggarts. Recently realised i'm going thro the menopause, my periods have been erratic for a couple of yrs and now not only have i not had one for 4 months i am getting terrible night sweats. They are awful, wake me up several times a night and i throw all the covers off much to OH's annoyance, lol, luckily we have a spare room so i sometimes escape to there and can sleep with no covers tho it does make me feel guilty cos i want to be with my man :-( Anyway, what i was going to say is because my hormones are screwed up it makes me emotional too, i can be wandering round a supermarket and suddenly feel really tearful for no reason at all, and i think i have probably become a bit more irritable cos OH told me not to snap at him the other day and that's not like me at all. So hormones can be very much responsible for how we feel and act and i think sometimes when we're feeling **** it's natural to turn to food for comfort. Be kind to yourself love, now you've realised your hormones may be a bit off track don't beat yourself up and try and get drs on your side..... Fingers crossed :) xx

So fed up this morn. STS :-( Bn gd all wk 2. Ah well havin my day off & mite try red days, stay away from carbs this wk.

Well done on losses. Folks like me, njoy 2day, 2 moro is a new day :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I'm with you on that one! So disheartening isn't it. Big hugs to you and don't give up love :) xx

Hugs all round ladies

Icurez well done on 3lb off. Ill have to follow your diet plam next week lol

Jen your doc refuse to remove it!! thats your choice not theirs can you get an appointment at a clinic instead dont know what theyre called nowaday used to be family planning. Theyre more in the know their than the doctors can be. I had to have mine changed as after 8 years no problem i was flooding every month so had to change. I guess your body can suddenly react against them. Hope you get things.sorted soon hun x

Raven dont worry yet you have the weekend yet. Use it to spur you on over the weekend treat feeling. Double edged swordif you dont loose youll think why bother , if you give in when you weigh in youll then think if i hadnt have had xyz i migjt have lost. Plan some treats for yourself hun
Ive weighed all week and not lost, today is wi and now i have

Green day for me as i want chilli and rice tonight

My scales cant decide how much ive lost today first it was 1 1/2lb loss then 1lb so ill go with 1lb that way if it is 1 1/2 ill have 1/2 lb to look forward to all week lol.

Green day but. Will treak my hex and have my saturday cheese and onion crusty cob as my weekly treat and i want to hunt down those coconut kitkats to try hoping theyre worth the 13 or so syns theyll be

Back