DOING SW FROM HOME???

Brilliant loss well done Hun!! Did u get the recipe I put on for s&p chicken and egg fried rice for u? X

ah yes thanks lovely i did, new to this aswell so just gettin used to it :)
ah thanks im made up, just hope i can keep it up!! well done on ur weight loss, u've done fab!! xx

I've noticed a lot of you have hot chocolate in the evenings. Can you tell me which ones? Is it the options one or the cadburys highlights? How many syns are in them??

As far as I know most of the options are 2 syns but the luxury ones that are over 40 calls are a little more. You can also get aldi ones that are all 2 syns. Someone will prob know in greater detail but that's a rough guide. Ruth x

I've noticed a lot of you have hot chocolate in the evenings. Can you tell me which ones? Is it the options one or the cadburys highlights? How many syns are in them??

Most are 2 syns each. I get Aldi Mint Hot Choc 99p for 8 x

The basic Options and Highlights 11g sachets are 2 syns each. Rather than buy the sachets I go for a jar and weigh out 11g :rolleyes: Works out a bit cheaper than buying individual sachets (unless they are on offer).

Got my pork, apple and cider dinner in the slow cooker. The success of sw for me, is really all about planning meals and making them exciting! For the last few days, I have actually preferred my tea to hubby's, just goes to show that cooking exciting things really does help! Thank you everyone for keeping me going and recommending fab recipe ideas, love this place!

Group hug lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

As far as I know most of the options are 2 syns but the luxury ones that are over 40 calls are a little more. You can also get aldi ones that are all 2 syns. Someone will prob know in greater detail but that's a rough guide. Ruth x

Found this and hope it helps :)

Options 11g serving

Belgian choc. 2
Mint madness. 2
Caribbean coconut. 1 1/2
Choca mocha 2
Cracking hazelnut. 1 1/2
Double choc ltd edition. 2
Dreamy caramel. 2
Go bananas. 1 1/2
Ooh la la vanilla 1 1/2
Outrageous orange 1 1/2
Tempting toffee 2
Wicked white choc 2 1/2
Banoffee. 3
Brownie. 3
Cherry. 3
Choc fudge 3

Couldn't find the turkish delight one ( my fave)

Hi everyone i have just had my very 1st weigh in and i have lost 5lb!!!! i am over the moon....so so happy :) xxx

That's brilliant!! Woohoo :)

As a vegetarian i have the green plan every day and am interested to see how some of you feel that it slows your weight loss down, maybe that's why i'm only managing a lb a wk off but i'm not going to eat meat :-(

does anyone know how many syns r in joe's pork sausages?? xx

I *think* all of Joe's sausages are free :)

Aw Jen, big group hug haha! Everyone on here is amazing, I think it's you guys that keep me going more than anything else, I always get a little bit of inspiration from everybody's posts and meal ideas :)

Got vegetables roasting, sweet chilli salmon cooking and gonna make some couscous - one of my favourite meals ever! Just the smell is making me really excited for my lunch :D

Ooh thanks for that list of hot choc syns Raven! Didn't realise some of them were only 1.5 :) And LizzieM I do the same with weighing out 11g from the jar haha! Much cheaper :)

Have any of you tried the chocolate pudding recipe using options? Still 2 syns but have it as a hot pudding rather than a drink :)

Ohh my, what is this please??? Xx

Put your options in a mug then mix in an egg. Really whisk it so all the powder is combined with the egg and then microwave it for approx 1 min depending on the wattage. I have an 850 watt and usually give it about 40 seconds. It will rise up in the cup and then go down when it's finished. It tastes great, have it with fruit, squirty cream or just sprinkle with sweetener.

WOW!!!!!!! I can't wait to try this!!! :-D choc pudding is my absolute fave.................if you could see the smile on my face right now, lol!!! Thank you! X

Scouse for tea tonight...with a big helping of green cabbage and topped with beetroot! Mmm! Only thing is I always used to habr crusty or tiger bread with it but obviously don't do that anymore unless I syn it! X

WOW!!!!!!! I can't wait to try this!!! :-D choc pudding is my absolute fave.................if you could see the smile on my face right now, lol!!! Thank you! X

My pleasure, I hope you like it :)

Back