DOING SW FROM HOME???

What do you have? I mainly eat weetabix with extra fruit sometimes yoghurt and fruit. If I have time, I'll have a cooked brekkie, scrambled/poached eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, ww bangers. Or magic porridge.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

What do you have? I mainly eat weetabix with extra fruit sometimes yoghurt and fruit. If I have time, I'll have a cooked brekkie, scrambled/poached eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, ww bangers. Or magic porridge.

the same as you, if its not weetabix, if i have time i will do a cooked breakfast, but just wanted a bit of variation if im gonna stick at it, think the repetition may become boring :)

At the moment I seem to spend as much time sounding off in my weight loss diary as I do actually listing what I`ve eaten!

Didn`t even know supermarkets sold Nando`s sauces etc!

Just made a yummy pudding! Meringue nest (2.5syns), fat free vanilla yoghurt mixed with Cadbury highlights (2syns) and strawberries! Lush!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi :)

I am new to SW and also doing it from home.

started just over a week ago and lost 4lb!! :eek: really pleased with that but guessing it will even itself out to roughly 2lb per week and expecting TOM weeks to remain the same weight if not add a little.

anyway just wanted to say hi and I am really enjoying following EE doesnt feel like a diet at all.

Debs

The all bran crunch cereals are lush with muller light toffee flavour which saves your hexA also and some fruit added to bulk it out a bit

the same as you, if its not weetabix, if i have time i will do a cooked breakfast, but just wanted a bit of variation if im gonna stick at it, think the repetition may become boring :)

Some days I might have shreddies!! Breakfasts are boring but I've done the same for 7 months now lol. Bacon sarnie at the weekend :)

Wendy great losses already welcome to our little group

Curly wurly cakes sounds yummm

Ladies B&M are doing options banofee hot choc for 99p at the mo it is lovely, I wasn't sure but bought it and went back for a second jar today

Summer I love my diary too I've been putting in bad days too etc hopefully as it grows it will help me look back when I'm having bad days again. I must update the last two days...

Incurez going to try that choc pudding later, is it just literally options and an egg?

Yes it is. I weighed the 11g of chocolate powder and mixed in the egg. Make sure you give it a really good whisk. Popped it in the micro for about 45 seconds. Hubby says the Turkish delight one is proper lush. Boys liked the Belgian choc one. I tried the Belgian choc one but had syn free rice pudding for my pudding tonight. I put cinnamon in it which I love.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Yes it is. I weighed the 11g of chocolate powder and mixed in the egg. Make sure you give it a really good whisk. Popped it in the micro for about 45 seconds. Hubby says the Turkish delight one is proper lush. Boys liked the Belgian choc one. I tried the Belgian choc one but had syn free rice pudding for my pudding tonight. I put cinnamon in it which I love.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Thanks im going to try a bannofee one then x

My breakfast are the same usual thing bacon or ham mushrooms and poached egg, or fruit and yoghurt... I need more inspiration once strawberries are back on offer I'm going to do pain perdu again mmmm

Some days I might have shreddies!! Breakfasts are boring but I've done the same for 7 months now lol. Bacon sarnie at the weekend :)

r the shreddies free?? do u use them as ur hex?? do u also use ur bread as hex??

Thanks im going to try a bannofee one then x

My breakfast are the same usual thing bacon or ham mushrooms and poached egg, or fruit and yoghurt... I need more inspiration once strawberries are back on offer I'm going to do pain perdu again mmmm

Asda have the strawberrys on offer for £1 at the min and they r so tasty :)

Does anyone know if you can use kellogs nutrigrain bars as a HEX?

r the shreddies free?? do u use them as ur hex?? do u also use ur bread as hex??

Yes, 30g which when you measure it out is a tiny amount. I sometimes have 45g and syn the 15g. I have small wholemeal loaf so my hexb. Always use my hex's at breakfast unless I'm having yoghurt but not quite as satisfying imo

There's a lush recipe for cardamon and vanilla panna cottas, free on all plans! It's in the little booklet that came with mag. Can write it out if you like. Definitely gonna try it soon, sounds yum.

Got a lm burger in the oven, need something meaty to warm me up. More blizzards!

Oh, saw a doc, she was lovely. Got blood text next week, booked in for a scan and removing the coil, finally! So glad I finally went, despite crying at the receptionist lol

Jen that is great that the doctor was sympathetic and sorting it out for you.

Asda have the strawberrys on offer for £1 at the min and they r so tasty :)

Oooh thanks just texted hubs as he is there riight now hope he gets them I've got a craving for them now

Back