DOING SW FROM HOME???

Here is a cheesecake I made tonight

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    713.7 KB · Views: 43
Ooh that cheesecake looks lush - do you mind putting up the recipe?
I had a frittata for tea, loads of courgette, pepper onion and mushrooms fried off them eggs and hea cheese added until set. My hubby and kids had pizza, but the frittata was so filling I didn't have the chips I had synned:D

Tilly, I pretty much made my stroganoff up but based on a recipe I always used to do, pre sw!

I used beef leftover from sun roast, 1 onion, 1 courgette and mushrooms. You can add whatever veg you like tho. Chop up beef and put on a plate, cover with cayenne pepper, cumin, smoked paprika, chilli if you fancy. Fry all veg in frylight, once cooked add beef (as mine was cooked already), add 1 tsp of dijon mustard and then the exciting bit, flambee with brandy! It's 2.5 syns for 25mls, I used about 2 tbs. Once flames have died down, add ff creme fraiche. I had it with brocolli and a little rice. Very very yummy :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Off to get the boobs measured properly!! Probably spend a fortune on bras ;)

Lol have fun, I love underwear shopping it's such a nice treat! Get yourself lots as a reward for all your hard work :)

I have a poorly boy today so a nice cosy day in. Max is 9 and hardly ever gets ill but right now he's under his quilt on the sofa watching cbeebies, he's not eaten since yesterday and has a roaring temperature. Hope it doesn't last too long, it's awfull when your children are poorly :-(

Here is a cheesecake I made tonight

Looks lovely! I've got a cheesecake recipe that I found and want to try, haven't got round to it yet but it looks lovely (I love Daim Bars!!)

Daim bar Cheesecake!

This serves 4 and 1 portion is 2 syns + plus your HEX B (6 syns if already used)
Ingredients:

• 1 tub of Quark (free)
  • 6 Alpen light bars – choc and fudge (3 HEX Bs/18 syns)
  • 1 tub of Mullerlight toffee (free)
  • 3 tbsps sweetener (free)
  • 1 sachet of gelatine in 50ml hot warer (free)
  • 1 Daim bar (7.5 syns)

1. Melt all the Alpen bars in the microwave for about 45 secs.
  2. Flatten the melted bars over a cake tin covered in baking paper evenly and put in the fridge to harden.
  3. Mix all the Quark and yoghurt together with the sweetener.
  4. Dissolve the gelatine in hot water and when it has cooled down a bit, add into the Quark mixture.
  5. When all is mixed into a smooth texture, pour over the Alpen base and put in the fridge to harden for a couple of hours.
  6. After about an hour, crush the Daim bar and spinkle over the top.
Seems really simple so want to give that a go! Hubby loves cheesecake too so fingers crossed its nice!! :D

The results are brilliant arent they... When I lost weight before I couldnt bear baggy clothes, they were so uncomfortable so I raided the charity shops for jeans etc. until I got to goal or bought something new for a special occasion... I am doing SW at home now and look at my previous achievements and that spurs me on. I got the pink 1/2 st star, the blue 1st stone and then a slimmer of the week star in gold... I want to do that all over again.. I gave up last year because I hated the class full of people not losing weight and munching "free" bars of stuff during the class.

I just need to up the anti on the exercise and drink more water.

Well done on losses people :) And Jen - have fun shopping, I'm so jealous! In desperate need of new bras etc as I have two I'm alternating now as they're the only ones that fit properly, and even they are starting to gape a bit! D: Worst thing about losing weight is losing your boobs haha!

Determined to stay on track today, even if I am spending a whopping 22 syns on some popcorn! Had a banana for breakfast and might try and have some muesli too if I can stomach it/if I have time between drying my hair and the taxi getting here haha! I'm at the end of my muesli packet so it's the horrible dusty bits! Tempted to just chuck it and start the new one, but I can't waste food! Have leftover beef in black bean sauce and prawn crackers from last night to have for a late lunch/early dinner type thing when I get in later, so at least that is all planned for :)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! x

Does anyone know if the belvita breakfast biscuits count as syns? Or are they healthy options?? I normally eat then everyday but not sure if I should be now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well an interesting bra shop, I have been wearing the right size just not the right style. I love my balconettes but now boobs aren't full enough for them, need a plunge bra! Bought a two pack for £16 so pretty happy with that. I then tried some jeggings for the 1st time and bought 2 size 12, sooooo happy with that!

Lol have fun, I love underwear shopping it's such a nice treat! Get yourself lots as a reward for all your hard work :)

I have a poorly boy today so a nice cosy day in. Max is 9 and hardly ever gets ill but right now he's under his quilt on the sofa watching cbeebies, he's not eaten since yesterday and has a roaring temperature. Hope it doesn't last too long, it's awfull when your children are poorly :-(

Hope max gets better soon, is so horrid having poorly kids x

Well done Jen, you're at my target goal size!!

Well an interesting bra shop, I have been wearing the right size just not the right style. I love my balconettes but now boobs aren't full enough for them, need a plunge bra! Bought a two pack for £16 so pretty happy with that. I then tried some jeggings for the 1st time and bought 2 size 12, sooooo happy with that!

I tried a bra shop after I got down to 11st 2 last year and was really upset to find balconettes just didn't work any more :-( I was the same as you, wearing the right cup size but wrong style. Used to love my full boobs and now they just don't have any staying power lol I need serious scaffolding lol

Does anyone know if the belvita breakfast biscuits count as syns? Or are they healthy options?? I normally eat then everyday but not sure if I should be now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 syns a bar ;-) x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I tried a bra shop after I got down to 11st 2 last year and was really upset to find balconettes just didn't work any more :-( I was the same as you, wearing the right cup size but wrong style. Used to love my full boobs and now they just don't have any staying power lol I need serious scaffolding lol

Yep, am with you! After breastfeeding 2 babies and now lots of weight loss, my boobs are horrid, used to be my best feature :-( hey ho, I quite like my bum know I suppose!

Back