DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ooh and I love basa, normally have it with a heap of stir fry veggies. My hubby is always giving me weird looks for taking food pics! lol

Toni, just miss out the sit ups and see how you get on. Thanks honey x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

stir fry veggies sounds good - do you cook the basa with anything? I usually cook fish in a foil parcel in the oven with a bit of lemon…

Ooh and I love basa, normally have it with a heap of stir fry veggies. My hubby is always giving me weird looks for taking food pics! lol

Toni, just miss out the sit ups and see how you get on. Thanks honey x

Think I will do tomorrow. Instead of sit ups I think I'll do some extra arm exercises as I can't seem to lose any inches of the damn things!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone have trouble with exercise.. I have all the DVD's, in the past done all the classes 3 x times a week when I was younger... 15 years of Ceroc but after all that have got really bad knees, pains in my arms etc. etc. its the age and the weight and RSI.. I do have an air walker and managed to do 20 mins = 1/2 mile= 1300 steps but I suffer the next day.. I did start with just 5 mins/10 mins and build it up but finding it hard to do any more. I even did Line Dancing last year as Zumba is a bit too much for me now but as its repetitive I gave up. I cant swim so I think I shall have to stick to walking. Any ideas?

Hey ladies, can I ask a question that might sound a bit dim....I always do EE but wondered if I may be able to turn today into a green day? because I've had two HXb (was going to syn one) and my hexA but really want some cheese on my pasta tonight. I'm not sure how it works having never done red and green before.

Hey ladies, can I ask a question that might sound a bit dim....I always do EE but wondered if I may be able to turn today into a green day? because I've had two HXb (was going to syn one) and my hexA but really want some cheese on my pasta tonight. I'm not sure how it works having never done red and green before.

Hey Summer, what have you had for the rest of your meals?
You can have two hexA and two hexB on green days - just need to check the rest & what hex's you've had (as Jenny says below!)- have you mixed red & green foods in a meal yet? or just free foods? or just green/free foods?
L

What were your hex's as they differ on the plans but I often change plans throughout the day so yes can be done :) if in doubt syn them or syn cheese for your pasta later

Thanks ladies. Today I had 30g all bran choc crunch and a 60g whole meal roll. A choice was skimmed milk. Other than that I've eaten fruit, a muller light and home made tomato and red lentil soup. Thank you for your advice xxx

As those are same syn/hex on both plans and your lentils are red, and the snacks are free on both, then YES, as far as I am aware you can change to green :) so you can have your extra hex a too ;) Enjoy your pasta! xx

As long as there's no meat in your pasta you're good to go! Xx

Yep, syn the meat in your pasta sauce - you got it :D

Rosie and Laura, were you the two ladies talking about potato cakes a week or so ago? Looking for either a low syn version or a recipe I can make for syn free ones.. hubs is doing chilli dogs so was going to do my version and thought I'd do something with potato rather than bread
It was me. Cook some potatoes. leave to cool and then grate using the fine tooth of grater. Add salt & pepper, knead into a dough and then shape however you like (I normally nake them into thin patties) - you can take a bit of dough make into a ball and then flatten or put between 2 pieces of cling film and roll out.. Spray with frylight and bake in the oven

Got a piece of white fish - Basa - out of the freezer for dinner, and I have no idea what to do with it, but I am loving butternut squash chips at the mo, so could be a sort of 'fish and chips'! Need to get creating :)
Do a smash fish - dip the fish in beaten egg and cover with smash. For crispier batter double dip and cover with smash. Frylight and bake in the oven.

Jen you look amazing and as someone else said a totally different person. You'll be at goal soon. I have been meaning to ask how is the new job going. Are you used to office work now or prefer the other work.

Jen amazing!! Look at you!

I dunno why I haven't done this before but I grated a courgette into my spaghetti with a few
Oil sprays and pepper as doing red so pasta portion is tiny to bulk out! Was so good!! Stopped me having quite so much meat sauce and I planned to have 1/4 of some garlic flatbread but just had 1/6 :) yay!

Attachments

• image-1542846869.jpg
    image-1542846869.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 119
Hi Im doing Slimming World from home nd have found this site really helpful with loads of tips and ideas. Im an old hane at slimming world and no the diet plan well so think Im going to be ok trying on my own. As Im new to this any help with adding things on here would be great. I would like to ideally lose 2 1/2 stone. I often take pics on my i-phone of my daily meals and would like to post them on here - again any guidance would be fab - thanks
;)

Mmm just had SW BBQ burger with relish, used cheese as hea, and SW chips, well scallops actually - they were yummy!

Attachments

• image-827208190.jpg
    image-827208190.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 106
Welcome Rach! x

Do a smash fish - dip the fish in beaten egg and cover with smash. For crispier batter double dip and cover with smash. Frylight and bake in the oven.

This sounds ace! I have just shoved it in the oven though while I put kids to bed! Might be just in time to change it! Thanks!

Back