DOING SW FROM HOME???

Wedding plans are going great actually - I get to see my dress for the first time on march 12th cutting it a bit close bit I'm sure it will be fine!

X

Welcome MissGalaxy and good evening ladies. I can really recommend the banana and custard favoured muller light with a fresh chopped banana. Wi tomorrow. Dreading it as the past 3 weeks I have sts. Fingers crossed x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Here's my scrummy tea!!! Chilli Philly Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Green Beans! Mmm x

image-2585641353.jpg

Big luck Icurez, we believe in you xx

Tilly, that Philly looks yum!! Xx

Oooooo good luck love!

I just ate the BIGGEST pile of pasta ever... It felt wrong as I'm so used to red day portions!

Xx

Attachments

• image-755978415.jpg
    image-755978415.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Made a savoury cheesecake for work lunches - had a little bit and tastes delish

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    676 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    619.5 KB · Views: 64
That looks yummy, please could you post the recipe? X

4 eggs
600gr fat free/ low fat cottage cheese
onion
garlic
mushroom
peppers
spinach
tomatoes
potatoes
Bacon (optional)
Any veg you like
90gr cheese grated finely
Salt & pepper

chop all the veg to bite size pieces and frylight or dry fry until al liquid obsorbed (as tomatoes give a lot of liquid). season
put cottage cheese and eggs in a blender and wiz until smooth
use aspring bottom baking tine/oven proof dish, put a little bit of egg mixture in and then add all the veg, top with remainder of egg mixture (if you prefer you can mix egg mixture and veg - make sure veg has cooled down) and cook in the oven on 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes - when you put a knife in the cake, comes out clean.

Sprinkle with grated cheese and continue baking for 5-10 minutes until cheese melted and bubbly.

Serve hot or cold with salad or vegetables.

I am going to have a piece for lunch with a massive salad.

Oooooo good luck love!

I just ate the BIGGEST pile of pasta ever... It felt wrong as I'm so used to red day portions!

Xx

Mmm looks lovely Charl what's in it? It actually looks like noodles to me haha! X

Mmm looks lovely Charl what's in it? It actually looks like noodles to me haha! X

Hah! It was a carbonara, but I grated in some courgette to bump my Superfree, bacon, mushrooms, garlic and onion. With a salad, obvs! I made it the Italian way, no FF etc just Parmesan and egg, was really nice actually! X

Thanks for the info about Rice Krispirs not counting as my HExB.

Is Fruit & Fibre? It's been a while since I did this and can't remember!

4 eggs
600gr fat free/ low fat cottage cheese
onion
garlic
mushroom
peppers
spinach
tomatoes
potatoes
Bacon (optional)
Any veg you like
90gr cheese grated finely
Salt & pepper

chop all the veg to bite size pieces and frylight or dry fry until al liquid obsorbed (as tomatoes give a lot of liquid). season
put cottage cheese and eggs in a blender and wiz until smooth
use aspring bottom baking tine/oven proof dish, put a little bit of egg mixture in and then add all the veg, top with remainder of egg mixture (if you prefer you can mix egg mixture and veg - make sure veg has cooled down) and cook in the oven on 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes - when you put a knife in the cake, comes out clean.

Sprinkle with grated cheese and continue baking for 5-10 minutes until cheese melted and bubbly.

Serve hot or cold with salad or vegetables.

I am going to have a piece for lunch with a massive salad.

I was planning a SW quiche tonight, but this sounds lovely - will be giving it a go!

HIP HIP HOORAY, IT'S ONLY BLIMIN TARGET DAY!!!!

Started my journey 29th February 2012 at 15 stone and today I am exactly 11stone, my target! I am actually crying :) :) :) :) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Fantastic news! Well done you.

HIP HIP HOORAY, IT'S ONLY BLIMIN TARGET DAY!!!!

Started my journey 29th February 2012 at 15 stone and today I am exactly 11stone, my target! I am actually crying :) :) :) :) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Amazing Jenny xx well done xx

Back