DOING SW FROM HOME???

Soooooo tired! Ooooh, got an interview for practice nurse job, eeek!

Hub said 'can we have a nice tea tonight' by that he means non sw! I need to do a tasty sw tea for him, he's never hugely excited with our meals. Maybe a curry will do the job, want to trick him lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

oh girls i have never felt so ill in my entire life....i'm really not the best patient haha so i can see my week taking a severe beating when it comes to weight loss coz im either not eating anythin at all or what i am managing to eat is stuff i shouldnt be :) So my mum is coming to take kids for me whilst OH is in work and im just gonna take myself off to bed and hopefully feel better soon.

Hope everyone is ok xx
Hi there,
thats exactly how I was for the last 2wks....couldn't eat anything at all, then all I fancied was chips with lots of salt and vinegar! Must be something to do with the strong flavour as I couldn't really taste anything. My first things I ate were sunbite crisps, lots of flavour but lower in fat than normal crisps. Only just really getting flavours back, the good thing is that I haven't smoked for more than 2wks now either! Finally getting back to some sort of normality though I don't feel 100% yet...it's a long haul so hope you feel better soon. The best thing initially was the weight loss but it soon goes back on when you do start eating, still ended up with a 2lb loss at the end of it...every cloud! Don't expect a loss next week though, taste buds getting back to normal = wanting to eat/taste more food...lol xx

Just thought i fancy a nice tea myself Jen!
I think I'm gunna make SW Fried Rice with S&P Quorn Chicken & some Make Way Curry! Mmm! X

Soooooo tired! Ooooh, got an interview for practice nurse job, eeek!

Hub said 'can we have a nice tea tonight' by that he means non sw! I need to do a tasty sw tea for him, he's never hugely excited with our meals. Maybe a curry will do the job, want to trick him lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

That's great news about the job interview, in sure you'll nail it!!!

The curry sounds yum too! Not sure what I'm making for dinner yet, I've got some chicken thighs to use up - any nice recepies anyone??? X

Hello...I've been going to meetings for the last 6 weeks and have lost 10lbs..yey!! I've had such a rubbish week last week and this week...am feeling very despondent..can't seem to get my head in the game. I'm skint, so food shopping is a nightmare, my daughter is off school-stress and I'm a secondary school English teacher so the pressure is ridiculous. Sorry to just come on and moan but no one really gets it and you lot seen so nice and so upbeat!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great news about the job interview, in sure you'll nail it!!!

The curry sounds yum too! Not sure what I'm making for dinner yet, I've got some chicken thighs to use up - any nice recepies anyone??? X

Sticky chicken?
Marinade in soy, sweet chilli, garlic & ginger. You could slice up some carrots thinly with spring onions and sprinkle over while cooking then serve with rice or noodles. It's an easy fall back meal in our house when I don't know what else to cook :)

I love currys for chicken thighs, just chopped tomato, sliced onion, some potato, or squash or sweet potato, spinach (if u have) 1tbsp curry powder, 1 tbsp madras powder, 1tsp garam masala, 400mls chicken stock and leave to all cook for an hourish. Yum! X

Hello...I've been going to meetings for the last 6 weeks and have lost 10lbs..yey!! I've had such a rubbish week last week and this week...am feeling very despondent..can't seem to get my head in the game. I'm skint, so food shopping is a nightmare, my daughter is off school-stress and I'm a secondary school English teacher so the pressure is ridiculous. Sorry to just come on and moan but no one really gets it and you lot seen so nice and so upbeat!! Xxx

Hi Emmalou
Don't worry about moaning, we all take our turn at that :) Congratulations on your loss so far, over half a stone is a real achievement! Has it been ladies week for you recently? Or perhaps you could try making some new dinners? Do you do ee? It's hard when your broke I know that feeling. Ruth x

Hey, thanks ? I do red as I find I don't lose on ee and green makes me bloat. It's totm now but it's a week late...must be stress! Am going to get through the next week then do a massive shop and try and get it back!!! Thank you for listening ?

Hey, thanks ? I do red as I find I don't lose on ee and green makes me bloat. It's totm now but it's a week late...must be stress! Am going to get through the next week then do a massive shop and try and get it back!!! Thank you for listening ?

No problem :)

I can't stay out of the kitchen the wk b4 my totm! It usually shows with a little gain or a sts but if your stressed as well its no surprise your struggling a little at the mo. Half term and totm, it would drive me strait to the wine & chockies ;-)
Stay with it and it will pass, you can do it and come on here for a moan whenever you need it x

Oh ment to say, perhaps you could try some new meals? Could be a little kick your body needs? x

Does anyone know if noodles can be a HXB on a red day? I don't do red very often but need a change x

I am going to sit down tonight and plan my new menu ready for payday next Thursday!! That Gould refocus the mind! The get through the next 6 days and then I want the 5lb off to get a stone!! Onwards and downwards!! ?

No, can't have noodles or rice as a hexB in red just 110g wmeal pasta x

Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me if Rachel's organic and Yeo Valley natural fat free yogurts are syn free, and how many syns are in their flavoured low fat yogurts. Thanks very much :)

No, can't have noodles or rice as a hexB in red just 110g wmeal pasta x

Thanks Charl, might have to syn some then as my dinner doesn't look all that filling :-(

Evening all. Well, another week passes that I stick 100% to plan and once again I stay the same. My goal is the 9th March and I have lost 1 pound in 6 week. Very fed up with the whole thing. Going to try a red day today. Will weigh my potatoes. Am I right in thinking that lean Bacon medallions are free? And are weight watchers sausages free or do I need to syn them? X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Weight watcher sausages are 1/2 a syn I think and you can only have new potatoes or a jacket...it's to do with the fibre in the skin I think. I find that I don't lose on EE at all so maybe red will help you xx

Well I was gunna have SW Fried Rice, with S&P Quorn Chicken but we didn't have Quorn Chicken so I made a Rogan Josh style curry with Quorn Lamb Style Pieces, peppers, mushrooms, a tin of chopped tomato's and medium curry powder! It was quite nice really for trial and error with the sauce! I had boiled rice and 1/2 a ww pitta with it (2.5 syns for 1/2) so an all round nice tea! X

image-3173863382.jpg

Back