DOING SW FROM HOME???

I am also doing SW from home. I used to go to group, but through various life commitments I kept missing group, and if I missed a couple of weeks I'd think to myself well there is no point going back now and let myself eat what I wanted. Now I have stopped going to group the only person I have to answer to is myself, and I can stick to the plan because the weight in is done in my own home on my own timetable. I have done this before and lost a stone, and stupidly I let the weight slip back on, so now I am doing it from home again and this time the weight will not be piling back on!

One of the reasons I have signed up to this site is for support and guidance, this little community should be enough to keep us all on track!! Good luck xxx

I'm the same, good luck! This site has already helped me loads x

I am doing SW from home, used to go to a class but then it moved a fair bit away from the town centre where it was held so found it difficult getting there, the only thing I miss about the class is the weekly weigh-in's with the class but I think I'll be ok!

Hi, I started yesterday and wondered if you have to have yours sins each day or if you can save them and have more another day.
You do what fits in best with your life. I have mine daily (although I rarely use all of them) because I only drink or eat rubbish once a month when I take a planned weekend off. Some like ti have a wee treat daily, others save some of them up to have a wee drink at the weekend. This plan has to work for you. Do what makes most sense to you and if it doesn't work change it.

Hi I'm new to this site but am doing SW on my own as I can't get to meetings and don't really like the group thing where they go round the room ? So hello all do you all report your weight losses or hav a daily post ? Done weight watchers recently but it just doesn't work for me xxxx

Hello and welcome :) Really you just post when you feel like it. Sometimes everyone is really chatty and other times a bit quieter. Good luck with your weight loss.

Hi, I started yesterday and wondered if you have to have yours sins each day or if you can save them and have more another day.

When I was at group there was such a thing as flexible syns when perhaps you would save your syns from mon - Friday and have a splurge on sat for. Night out or whatever. Sometimes the consultant also used to give people extra syns if they had a night out planned but that will of course affect your loss. What are u saving up for? Xx

Evening all, spag bog cooking and I turned down bhaji, falafels, pretzels, crisps, sandwiches, dips, chocolate and cake at work today! Tues is always staff meeting with food, I just had a plate of salad :-D I will rid this disgusting bloat I have before the weekend!

The books seem to imply that you don't save up your syns for special occasions you just have a flexible day and back on track the next. With ww you could save 4 points a day to use at weekends but sw don't seem to advise that x

Evening all, spag bog cooking and I turned down bhaji, falafels, pretzels, crisps, sandwiches, dips, chocolate and cake at work today! Tues is always staff meeting with food, I just had a plate of salad :-D I will rid this disgusting bloat I have before the weekend!

Good on you jenny!!! it's soo hard to resist buffets at work but I managed it today too! And I've done 30day shred. Got a makeover planned on sat 22nd june including a personal shopper at john lewis then my hols on 17th July so gotta get my ass in gear now!

Well done Jen x

Had free food all day then jacket potatoes with cheese beans and salad. Time to do the dishes and try and get to grips with my new phone then settle in front of telly with a banana sarnie, a huge mug of tea and a full sized cadburys whispa :)

Hmm just ate a mini carrot cake i made and have no idea how to syn it grr. Coukdnt resist lcleaning out the bowl after tge batch of fruit cakes ive just made hehe. Luckily i have all my synd

Just botched a Gok Wan stirfry to make it a little more SW friendly!

3 syns for the dish and 4 syns for rice.. Not bad really :) and very yum
x

Hello to all the newbies you are in the right place here xxx

Just wondering has anyone ever tried the 8 hour diet where you only eat within an eight hour window? Looks interesting and the little I've read seems to say you can do it along side another diet if you want too

When I was at group there was such a thing as flexible syns when perhaps you would save your syns from mon - Friday and have a splurge on sat for. Night out or whatever. Sometimes the consultant also used to give people extra syns if they had a night out planned but that will of course affect your loss. What are u saving up for? Xx[/

Just a family get together but my family don't do healthy!! And I don't want them to know I'm doing this because they will only say comments about it! xx

I think you do what is logical to you. The whole idea is that you are in control of your diet and that food doesn't control you. Many people do really well by planning in advance and saving syns for a weekend out. It is not the recommended way, but this diet HAS to fit in with your lifestyle. Flexisyns are another way of keeping you in control. You decide how many syns you are going to have on the evening you are going out and you stick to that. It will probably affect your weight-loss for that week, but the point is that you know that. You choose it, because for this occasion it is right for you. You are still in control and go back on-plan the next day. You wouldn't lose weight if you did it all the time, but it is a good way of making sure you stay in control when you have functions to attend.

Well girls, weigh in today and another 4lbs blasted, I'm so glad because I've been good all week.

It was our wedding anniv yesterday so we plan on cozying up with a Chinese once out toddler is asleep on Saturday night, so I'm doubting next weigh in will be that good. Still, I'll good as good as possible all week and keep my fingers, toes, eyes and legs firmly crossed!!! Xxx

Back