DOING SW FROM HOME???

Im going to start extra easy tomorrow without classes. bit scared lol

You'll be fine... just remember 1/3 plate superfree and put your superfree on the plate first ;) simples... just shout on gere and someone will help if you get stuck

Hey Girlies! I've been reading all your posts but haven't been sticking to SW so not holding my breath for WI tomorro x

1.5 per slice hun :)

Thank you Hun ! Ooh not too bad then :)
I discovered Kallo Corn Cakes today - they seem to be 1 syn a pop! Lovely job :)

Tilly I'm sure you'll be fine lovely xx

Ooh I love kallo had forgotten about them! The dark chocolate ones are lovely (3) or the milk choc (2.5) used to have them when I was on sw before. :)

Last edited:
2lbs on for me this week! I knew it tho!
Font know how I lost 2.5 last week so it's prob caught up on me, plus naughtiness this week plus I think totm bloat is upon me too :(

Still no house :( Booooo!!!
Never known anything to take so long!!! x

2lbs on for me this week! I knew it tho!
Font know how I lost 2.5 last week so it's prob caught up on me, plus naughtiness this week plus I think totm bloat is upon me too :(

Still no house :( Booooo!!!
Never known anything to take so long!!! x

Hi Everyone

Hope you don't mind me posting here but I am starting from home tomorrow, joined classes before and although I do think the support of the group and the weekly weigh-ins are a great motivator, I find all the clapping a little bit tiresome week in week out. So I am going to try and do it on my own, hopefully with the support of this site and see how I do.

I have 6st 7lb to lose so I'm here for the longhaul, I've got all the books from last time including EE but I never actually tried it, stuck to Red and Green before but this time I'm gonna give EE a go. As I am starting tomorrow I will be weighing in on a Thursday, think I might also start a diary and so I can keep a record of my journey.

I am going on holiday in 11 weeks (UK) but would like to lose a minimum of 2st (more would be nice) by then so any tips/advice would be greatly received.

Now to try and get my head round this site.

Many thanks

Hi there Pink Robin. I started from home with 5st 7lb to lose and have lost 1st 5lb so far. The best tip I can give is to stick to your plan to do a diary. I did that then stopped and weight began creeping back on. As soon as I started writing everything down again I was back on track :) Menu plans are a must as are shopping lists!!! I find that varying my hex's helps prevent boredom and I make sure I use my syns...either for treats or extra cooking ingredients eg extra cheese,oil or butter. It works for me anyway lol!!! Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions :D

Had a rubbish day at work, really stressful. Its really hard not to turn to food on a day like this :(. Remaining strong but its difficult when I usually turn to food.

So cross with myself- didn't eat very well at lunch and messed up this afternoon:( recon at least 20syns.. So cross, and only have one more day til WI.. No flipping hope now:(

Lou and Sweetie, I`m sure things will work out in the long run :)

Had my wi earlier another 2lbs off! 3.5st off, another stone to go (hopefully!)
May even lower my target to 8.5st. Back in the mists of time (pre-children!) I barely weighed 8 stone.
We`ll wait and see! :D

Well done Grannie! You're doing so well :)
Sweetie, well done for staying strong. You've done better than me!:)

I'm just so cross as I really thought I'd got my head in the right mindset for once! I even went for a gentle bike ride yesterday, followed by some focussed stretches on the bad side.. (Low impact so thought it should be more gentle than walking.. Spinal doc next week finally) Right, gonna plan for tomorrow and do amy cooking for the the day first thing,..
Sort it out!

Well done grannie!! Congratulations on another loss. Lou, tilly and sweetie just draw the line and move on, no point dwelling on what might have been it's time to pull it all together and start again tomorrow... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! Welcome new peeps ask if you need anything or just ramble on like I do :D

Things just arent happenig for me at the mo. I know its my own fault because i just havnt been motivated to do it for like 2 weeks now, but im finding it hard to stay motivated when the weight is coming off so slowly. Im going to keep going because im desperate to get the weight off its just so frustrating at the moment

I'm the same Hun...just can't get back into the swing of things :( x

Back