DOING SW FROM HOME???

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375251627.041526.jpg
My boy is 5 today !
Finished at 11.50 last night!

0.5lb off this week for me, had hoped for a bit more after my 4.5lb all inc holiday gain but I think star week looms!! Good luck weds weighers!

Well done Summer:) all in the right direction!

Well, first weigh in back on plan, 2lb loss :D pretty chuffed considering I had a few bad days and 30DS :) xx

Weighed myself this morning and though I haven't weighed myself in a wee while, it would seem I've lost just under 7lb :) taking me to 268lb or 19st 2lb.
I'll use this as my starting point.
Not been strictly SW though have been swapping chips & bread for pasta & drinking a lot more water & snacking on food.
Thanks

I start doing Slimming World tomorrow from home!
The thought of the class makes me a bit uneasy :S and can't really afford it!!

Really hope this site will help- I've already found recipes I'll be trying ASAP!!:)

Do you know what I an currently loving about this diet? I love how healthy I am eating! I love the lack of counting! Enjoying fruit! And choosing and enjoying lovely food! X

Do you know what I an currently loving about this diet? I love how healthy I am eating! I love the lack of counting! Enjoying fruit! And choosing and enjoying lovely food! X

Agreed. I love that I never have to be hungry. Other diets by 6pm I was eating everything in sight.

I've had such a bad day today, was an emotional wreck. Started walking and just couldn't stop, I must of done about 2-3 miles, I was crying the whole way, just getting all my anxiety out my system, but I actually walked someowhere for once, and it wasn't as bad as I had imagined exercise would be! I'm quite pleased really, what started as just needing some fresh air turned into a nice long healthy walk, normally I'd blow the diet right off and stuff my face! I'm so pleased that I did something positive for once! Will definately be walking some more, it was very relaxing and I feel 100 percent better than I did this morning. Who knew my motivation would be stress. I think walking is going to be my new escape method. Hopefully this is me heading in the right direction! Xx

Five by five pleased you're feeling better. I started mental health course at work and was shocked to discover that exercise is one of the best treatments for stress and anxiety. Since I've started exercising more I feel emotionally better. Weight loss as well makes me feel so much better about myself and I've only lost a few pounds.

Afternoon girls and welcome to anyone I haven't said hello to before! On day 5 of being 100% on plan which is a huge achievement for me right now lol I also just went to parsons bakery and bought chocolate gingerbread men and chocolate shortbread for the boys and nothing for me! They are currently eating them and I haven't even had a nibble, tucking into strawberries! Lost 2lbs this week so getting back to my target weight, just 5lbs to go now!

Hope everyone is ok!!

so hot....mini twister at 2.5syns lovely. had a little blip in the week when we went out to twin lakes with the kids need to learn to plan in advance when going to be out of the house for the day. one more day till weigh in hopefully it will still be a loss.

I have struggled past 2 days to stay on plan! Just wanted to binge on sweets - my usual response to stress! Fought the urge constantly but tonight at work I tipped over the edge and had roast and jam! And a bit of cake! Which is very restrained for me. That is the end if it and I have had two apples since! And I had a sneaky weight and I have lost another lb! Wasn't expecting anything this week after my mammoth loss last week! Was prepared for a gain but now hoping that stays off! X

0.5lb off this week.. Still in the right direction and three loss weeks in a row! Woo hoo:)
Good luck Friday peeps:)

hi, this is my first time on this site and I am doing Slimming World from home as of tomorrow. I can't afford to go to meeting and a lot of people told me that the support is great on Minimins.com. I hope to loose 30lbs and do it the wealthy way.

I have lost 11 stone over 7 years and only spent one of those years going to a class. The consultant was really experienced and really good and I got lots of new ideas to try out. Complacency and stress and desire for sugar set in and so a stone went back on so am now back using the online facilities after a couple of years of keeping it all off. Things change over time, syn values change, Healthy extras change etc so it's good to refresh myself and am taking advantage of new recipes and keeping notes of the changes off-line. I don't intend continuing to pay for longer than 3 months. Started to get the magazine delivered too which, I hope, will give new ideas.

Anyway, I think the main advantage to classes/magazines/online join-ups is the continual fueling of new ideas about what to eat. If I'm not getting that for my money, I don't see the point of it. I know from my past experience that, so long as I get the structure right, I am very easily able to be self-motivated

Since the only group near me starts at 6, and I don't finish work until then, I decided it would be easier to go alone than try to beat the traffic to get home, get changed, then get to the group in time. That's really why I joined minimins, to get the same group support, but from my own home. Have only just started, so haven't weighed in yet...

Back