DOING SW FROM HOME???

Briefly home after my hols in Dorset!!

Not weighing in this week as I`m off to Minorca next Monday!!

Morning all, another day 1 for me today, have had the last week off from work and OMG thankgod I'm not off work all the time, could not stop picking at rubbish, did have some on plan meals but not very many, any way back to work this morning and have lots of fruit packed and a healthy roll for lunch so here I go again lol :D

Morning ladies!!
Well done to all the losers!! I'm
A loser too this week 1/2lb off :) so I'm well chuffed with that considering I've been naughty!
I'm not in the right frame of mind to diet at the minute but I'm subconsciously making better decisions!
Can't wait until we get our house the way we want it so I can get back into cooking some nice SW meals again like my favourite Quorn chilli mmm!
Good luck all x

Have had a rocky first week with 2 takeaways, 2nd of which I thought was the healthier choice of chicken kebab. Alas not 24 hours later I had the most awful flu like symptoms and later nausea. Suffice to say I didn't eat for the rest of Friday than barely Saturday, just stuck to the BRAT diet till yesterday afternoon, when I had a chicken casserole.
So far so good, feel much more myself if a little fatigued.
Am thinking weigh in on Wednesday may be tainted slightly by lost fluids though I was drinking alot of water but hopefully by next week it will be a normal weight loss.
GOOD LUCK all you lovely lot. We got this

Ooh, that's nasty! Hope you feel better now.

i'm not technically supposed to weigh in til Thursday, but is was itching to see if I'd lost anything. I knew my trousers were feeling a little looser, but wasn't sure if that was psychological..... And it's not! I've lost 2lb already and it's not even the end of the first week!

Had a slimming world chicken chow mein and it was lovely.:D Definitely feel back on track.

Hi my first time on here :) I have started SW from home 2 weeks ago have lost 9.5 lbs since having my little girl 13 weeks ago :) Just need motivation to lose the rest xx

Hi,

Stopped going to class in Feb this year (16st 5.5lbs). Then got on OK weighing in at home and got as low as 16st 1lbs at the end of March ( total loss 3st 10lbs), then holidays and excuses and I am now 17st 2lbs....so no more excuses and will weigh in at home every Friday and post results on this Forum.

Hi all,

I've stuck to my syns this week and done 6hours in the gym or with PT but I've stayed the same!!!
Had anyone found that when they increase exercise the weight loss slows down? Thought it was supposed to be the other way!

Hi all,

I've stuck to my syns this week and done 6hours in the gym or with PT but I've stayed the same!!!
Had anyone found that when they increase exercise the weight loss slows down? Thought it was supposed to be the other way!

Hiya MrsB2B the rule of thumb is that muscle is heavier than fat so even though the scales are telling you that you haven't lost any lbs your body measurements should be getting smaller as you are toning up x well done on the 6 hour workout :whacky068:

Hi all,

Hiya MrsB2B the rule of thumb is that muscle is heavier than fat so even though the scales are telling you that you haven't lost any lbs your body measurements should be getting smaller as you are toning up x well done on the 6 hour workout :whacky068:

I joined slimming world a year ago, but it was too expensive for me to keep up with, i was 16 at the time and i seriously couldn't afford it, I still have the books somewhere but just doing it from memory and so just doing it from home! Predominately i want a healthier lifestyle, with losing weight as a huge bonus and part of the healthier lifestyle. I'm very overweight but the weight is evenly distributed, so i don't look too out of shape, but i do have unwanted rolls to get rid of!

How many syns per day can you have?? I remember the free foods and A and B type foods - i'm probably going to buy the book from online though!

Thank you

Hello Eviescott slimming world allows you to have up to 15 syns a day :) I try to keep my syn intake as low as possible. xx

Had a sneaky Jaffa cake as an afternoon snack...very nice but difficult to stop at one. I will resist...I must resist!

Had a sneaky Jaffa cake as an afternoon snack...very nice but difficult to stop at one. I will resist...I must resist!

:vibes::vibes: there you go Sara skinny vibes your way, be strong you can do it!! :D

Back