DOING SW FROM HOME???

LOL - I named myself after a cat toy, but it makes sense to have a 'c' in it :p

Morning ladies...2lb off for me and my 2 stone target achieved :) Feeling good today.

Morning all I'm following in kikaroo's footsteps!! Bn AWOL for a few wks & gained a few lbs. Not bn able to get under the 13st at all this yr, only 5lbs to go so hoping that I can get it off for Xmas (tho it will prob go back on over the hols) but at least it won't b more tgan I was. I also no this is not the way to look at things but that's life & I'm happy to deal with it!!

Hi to all the newbies & good luck x

Hey guys and gals

I had to stop going to group for a little while due to finances and miss it immensely :/
I've deviated from the path sadly for too long but back on plan - second day in a row with renewed determination and was hoping i could come and hang out with you guys again.

Have my before pic, food diary and exercise classes booked so all in.

63lbs to target...

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if 35g of Alpen is a HEB?

Can I have a bowl for breakfast and one for lunch and free food for tea and still lose weight?

Thanks

Hi can't see Alpen on the list of hexb's in my book. It says muesli is 4.5syns per 25g. The only brands of muesli listed as hexb's are Dorset cereals simply delicious muesli, simply nutty muesli and Jordan's natural no added sugar muesli. I have found for the plan to work and work well you need to have a really good variety of foods and have super free with every meal and as many speed foods as possible. An example of a days food for me would be melon, strawberries, scan bran and shape fat free yoghurt for breakfast, a homemade syn free soup with scan bran in it for lunch and sw chicken and leek pie with salad and veg. For syns I would have my dashes of milk in tea or coffee as 0.5 each, maybe a curly wurly for 6, and maybe some sweet chilli sauce on my salad for 2. I try to have 5-10 a day. My hexa is generally cheese and my b the scan bran, but I do mix it up a bit. I drink 3-4 litres of water a day. Hope this helps x

Good evening all

Every1 have a good Sunday?

Washed car today, getin a smaller one next time & not in white!!! Burned a few calories washing it tho.

Sitting all cosied up, candles on, Xmas movie. OH offshore so chilling wi the cats!!

Made some soup 2day, lovely veg wi lentils, chilli & cumin. Heats u up lovely on these cold nites!!!

Morning ladies
3lb loss for me today :)
Good luck for all the weighins this week.

hi i am restarting today i went back to group after having my first baby in july 2012 and lost 1 stone but stil have a stone to loose and be a bridsemaid in april so hoping i can stick to it at home:D thanks

Hello *Waves from behind a rock* new and very shy, but doing SW from home. Lost 3st in a month almost starving myself 2 years ago, and have put it all back on (Plus extra!) over 2 years, so I'm here to do it in a healthy way this time. I've lost 7lbs in my first 2 weeks, and have about 4st left to lose. Determined - evidenced by the fact my home has now turned into a mini-gym! :)

Back again (with my tail between my legs!)
Been off the rails for a few weeks as I moved recently.
Sky coming on Friday to sort out the phone and internet.
In the meantime, just using my iphone and the local library.

Hope you don`t mind me rejoining!! Looks like there`s some new faces :)

Heya ladies and a big welcome to all the new at home weighers :)

Weighed in today and have stayed the same, but it's time of the month and I feel so bloated, so happy with a STS for this week.

Good luck for all the weighins this week.

Bit of advice needed please! I set my weigh in day as Wednesday, but always STS, but by Thursday have normally lost 2 or 3lbs - apparently my body is like an old computer and nothing happens for ages and then everything at once! Should I change my weigh in day or just count the losses (may they forever continue!) towards next weeks? I'm a bit obsessive so actually end up weighing myself everyday - but I've been keeping a chart that says Wednesday. Ideas?
X

Back