DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi, another newbie here! I joined SW online 3 weeks ago as haven't got time to attend group each week. My first week I didn't lose anything but i think that was because i joined on the spur of the moment and hadn't bought the right food to get me through the week. Second week i lost 4.5lb so we will see happens on my third weigh in on Sunday! It's been great so far, love the SW chips and have been eating tinned peaches (syrup drained off) and carte d'or light ice cream for pudding - yummy :) I am getting married in august 2015 and am hoping to lose 3.5 stone roughly.

Hi jamcar77. The peaches are my healthy extra b choice and the ice cream is 7 syns for 100g which I find quite a generous portion, especially if you are having some fruit or something with it. Even before I joined SW I would always buy the carte d'or light ice cream, it tastes lovely and creamy, not like a low fat version at all.

Hi Bec87, you maybe meant to type peaches in juice in instead of syrup but just in case it affects your weight loss the heb is only peaches in their in juice and apparently it doesn't matter if you drain the syrup off as they have been soaking in it. It may not make too much of a difference but better to be safe than sorry. Good luck with next weigh in. I weigh on Monday so hoping for 2lbs off and that will be me at my Xmas goal xx

Never seem to post on here as much as I`d like to. Dunno why!!

Weighed in earlier, I use Boots scales in town.

Lost 1lb this week. So doing well.
Had gained 4lbs since I last updated my stats. Now weigh in at 9st 6lbs.

Still hoping to be under the magic 9st at some point soon!! :)

Hi, I'm a newbie too and doing this from home. I bought the pack from eBay and have been using this site for help. I'm sure I'll be using it more and more.

i don't like attending the meetings, have tried it in the past but just don't feel comfortable!

Good luck everyone ....... Here's to a slimmer future. :)

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to the forum. I have previously been to a group for a few months and lost about 6 lbs. didn't find that the consultant was very good and I lacked the motivation. Now I am stuck in a rut and need to lose the extra weight. I am around 11st 6lbs now. Would like to be 9st or less. Doing slimming world online so here for some motivation :)

Hello!! Just wondering if anything has really changed on a green day or basics of a red day since the last book? Trying to start doing it from home then want to join online in the new year but need to prove that I can stick to it before I pay £80 online! Any help would be appreciated thank you in advance x

I don't think anything has changed but can type out whats in the new book if you'd like? :) x

Im having a bit of a munchy week just seem to be hungry all the time. I havent gone massively over my syns and I dont weigh in until Friday so hopefully there wont be too much damage.

I'm being a tad munchy this week too. I blame the weather. Lol. Loving pudding rice with fromage frais and sweetner (plus fruit). Really fills that empty spot and so warming.

Im thinking of starting SW from Home, have a target of losing 4 stone by July. I hope its duable!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

About 4 stones in 5/6 months ... It's do able but it's quite fast. Depends on how quickly your body loses. I seem to take ages ... Well it feels like it. Take it one stone at a time ... Its good to have an aim though. Do it. :)

Back