DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi there, just subscribing...I was a similar weight when I started and would like to see how you get on. Good luck, you done so well on your first week :)

Hi all....

Lost a giant pound this week...

lb_fat.jpg

Hello everyone,

My first week on SW is completed! I lost 3lbs in my 1st week so am now 13st 2.5lbs. Tbh I was a little anoyed cus when I took a sneaky weigh in on Saturday, I was 13st1.5 but I suppose that is why we're only supposed to weigh ourselves once per week
cool.gif

Still, 3lbs is a great start so I aint complaining.

Any one got any tips around how to handle my birthday weekend this weekend? Food wise I am going to plan it so that I stick to plan Fri, Sat and Sunday but I know we'll be drinking on Fri and heavily on Sat. Should I save up all my syns? I will be drinking spirits with a diet mixer but I know I'll go way over syn-wise.

Any advice would be much appreciated
smile.gif
xx

Well done

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone,

My first week on SW is completed! I lost 3lbs in my 1st week so am now 13st 2.5lbs. Tbh I was a little anoyed cus when I took a sneaky weigh in on Saturday, I was 13st1.5 but I suppose that is why we're only supposed to weigh ourselves once per week
cool.gif

Still, 3lbs is a great start so I aint complaining.

Any one got any tips around how to handle my birthday weekend this weekend? Food wise I am going to plan it so that I stick to plan Fri, Sat and Sunday but I know we'll be drinking on Fri and heavily on Sat. Should I save up all my syns? I will be drinking spirits with a diet mixer but I know I'll go way over syn-wise.

Any advice would be much appreciated
smile.gif
xx

Hi hun x well done on ur loss, that's fab!! To b honest, & this is just me personally, I've never been 2 harsh on myself when it comes 2 drinking at birthdays, Christmas etc. As long as I plan what I eat & stick to lo cal drink & mixers then I feel I deserve that for the evening x u need a night off syn counting when it comes 2 b'day drinks :) just get bk on plan the day after & u should b fine xx
Hv a food diary too if ur bored & fancy a read :) Lx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x well done on ur loss, that's fab!! To b honest, & this is just me personally, I've never been 2 harsh on myself when it comes 2 drinking at birthdays, Christmas etc. As long as I plan what I eat & stick to lo cal drink & mixers then I feel I deserve that for the evening x u need a night off syn counting when it comes 2 b'day drinks :) just get bk on plan the day after & u should b fine xx

I agree with you completely. If you can't enjoy yourself on your Birthday then when can you? Like you say, just plan what you eat and jump back on plan the next day and I'm sure you'll be fine. If you don;t have a great loss then at least you can say you enjoyed your Birthday and sort it out the following week!

Well done on this week's loss, brilliant!

Well done KHQ! :D

Lost 5.5lb in my first week, very chuffed. Being ill helped I think haha.

Thank you! Well done to you! A brilliant loss and hopefully the motivation for the coming week! I feel absolutely terrible today so hopefully that will help start this week for me ;) Feeling very determined at the moment

Well done hun. We have about the same amount to lose. Have you got a date you'd like to lose it by in mind? I'm hoping to lose mine in time for my holiday in April, if not all of it a good chunk of it would be good.x

Hi TBH i havent got a date in mind. In the past i set dates as goals and got upset when i never reached them. So im just hoping this year is my year to keep going. I must admit im loving doing it at home without the embarrasment of a club and feel so inspired by every1 on here. I feel muvh more confident that i can get there this time. (Altho only wk 2 is it honeymoon period? Who knows) long may it last! Well done on ur weight loss btw.:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you! Well done to you! A brilliant loss and hopefully the motivation for the coming week! I feel absolutely terrible today so hopefully that will help start this week for me ;) Feeling very determined at the moment

Any loss should be motivation to carry on :) hope you feel better soon.

Any loss should be motivation to carry on :) hope you feel better soon.

That's true. As logn as you can see it's working there's no reason to stop! Thank you :)

First at home weigh in tomorrow! :eek: excited and nervous! Pretty sure I'll have a loss, I've stuck at it 100% :)

First at home weigh in tomorrow! :eek: excited and nervous! Pretty sure I'll have a loss, I've stuck at it 100% :)

Good luck! Let us know how you get on.

Thanks! I've been thinking about a dairy milk bar all day. I bought it yesterday but I feel guilty about eating 12 syns in once so still haven't had it although I really fancy it lol..!

Thanks! I've been thinking about a dairy milk bar all day. I bought it yesterday but I feel guilty about eating 12 syns in once so still haven't had it although I really fancy it lol..!

Then don't eat it all in one go;)

Then don't eat it all in one go;)

I agree. Have half. 6 syns isn't too bad in one go! I find I have to put the rest in a cupboard or something out of sight so I don't get tempted to have more!

Ha ha I can try that! :p I've got mint kit Kat too for 5.5 might put the chocolate craving at bay until after weigh in lol

Thank you love! It's a shame my b'day falls in my 2nd week of following SW. My worry is that it'll derail me. However, I just need to look at my fat ass in the mirror on Sunday morning and that'll soon get me back on track :D Tee hee.

Thanks again for your advice :)

Back