DOING SW FROM HOME???

After messing about for a couple of months doing it at home, I rejoined a class on Thursday. Im hoping this will help me to refocus and that hopefully I will soon see the numbers going down on the scale. Ive been really good so looking for at least 3lb this week. Good luck guys :)

After messing about for a couple of months doing it at home, I rejoined a class on Thursday. Im hoping this will help me to refocus and that hopefully I will soon see the numbers going down on the scale. Ive been really good so looking for at least 3lb this week. Good luck guys :)

Good luck! I hope you get a good loss.

Thank you love! It's a shame my b'day falls in my 2nd week of following SW. My worry is that it'll derail me. However, I just need to look at my fat ass in the mirror on Sunday morning and that'll soon get me back on track :D Tee hee.

Thanks again for your advice :)

Oh ur joking! Well, I understand the worry a bit more now x still think you should drink what u fancy, just remember-the clearer the drink, the less syns it'll b e.g. gin & tonic Vs red wine, G&T a better choice x
Also, plan a lovely SW 'fry up' for the morning after :) Lxx
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Smidge!

Thanks guys! Lol I was nervous, you don't want to think you've worked so hard for nothing! Good luck :D

Hello All, I am a newbie to doing SW from home. I had a successful first week and lost 3lbs. Hoping I can stay focused this time. Good Luck to everyone with their goals :)

Well done smidge and Leajane28!

I've done my first weigh in today and so pleased that I've lost 3lbs! I was hoping for 2 so that bonus lb is really great! Now that I'm a week in it's definitely getting easier to prepare the food and be all organised...but that chocolate is still calling me on a night!

Well done :D I know that feeling! I've had a curly wurly most nights to be honest. I need to have something or I'll crack!

Well done :D I know that feeling! I've had a curly wurly most nights to be honest. I need to have something or I'll crack!

We have a pack of Tesco Jaffa Cakes (2 syns each) in the cupboard for evenings. We also don't tend to use many syns throughout the day so we use these to make our syns up and we don't have to feel guilty about eating them!

Hello!

I'm in and out of SW like a yoyo, but I'm back this year and ready to go at it! I lost almost 2 stone over a year ago with SW and gained back 8 lbs (not too bad I guess!)

I started again from home last week and I'm -3lbs :)
That's including a weekend of dominos pizza and various other horribley bad foods!

:)

Hello!

I'm in and out of SW like a yoyo, but I'm back this year and ready to go at it! I lost almost 2 stone over a year ago with SW and gained back 8 lbs (not too bad I guess!)

I started again from home last week and I'm -3lbs :)
That's including a weekend of dominos pizza and various other horribley bad foods!

:)

Well done hun.x

We have a pack of Tesco Jaffa Cakes (2 syns each) in the cupboard for evenings. We also don't tend to use many syns throughout the day so we use these to make our syns up and we don't have to feel guilty about eating them!

Lol it's good to have these thing to hand. I made a hot chocolate with marshmallows last night (4 syns) although I must confess to a further 5 falling into my mouth in if process!! All synned of course :p

Curly wurly's are my treat of choice too...those and a galaxy ripple :D

I do the same as you KHQ - I save all my syns up until the evening and then have the chocolate. I couldn't have jaffa cakes in though - I could eat a whole packet in 1 go!!!!!!

I do the same as you KHQ - I save all my syns up until the evening and then have the chocolate. I couldn't have jaffa cakes in though - I could eat a whole packet in 1 go!!!!!!

I find it stops me feeling deprived and I really enjoy mostly syn free meals anyway. I have to take a couple out the pack and leave the rest in the cpboard otherwise they would be gone!

Back