DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone x quick question; last time I went to group in 2011, I could hv 4 ryvita (on green) as my HExB & any extra were 1.5 syns each. And I could also hv 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread as a HEx as well. Is this still correct? Someone commented on the crackerbread the other wk, saying they're no longer HEx? Thanks in advance x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just looked up the whole grain crackerbread and you're right, no longer hexb. I loved those too! Especially the fact I could have 6 of them.

Can anyone suggest an alternative that I can have quite a few of??

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I'd defo give in if I was deprived of chocolate! :17729:Just shared a mint kit kat with the OH, nom nom

first weigh in tomorrow - feeling nervous!!

I just looked up the whole grain crackerbread and you're right, no longer hexb. I loved those too! Especially the fact I could have 6 of them.

Can anyone suggest an alternative that I can have quite a few of??

Oh I was hoping it wasn't true!! :( half of me feels I might continue 2 use them as HEx, dnt think it'll b that detrimental? Can I ask if u no abt the ryvita, are the values still the same? Thanks xx

Surely if you've done sw before with that as heb it can't just stop working unless they've drastically changed the recipe? I'm not a consultant or anything but if it was me I'd just use them until I say a significant downside on the scales!! If a diet works, it works...

Apparently the percentage of fiber had decreased, it's now below 3% which is why it's no longer a Hex. I'll use up my box then try an alternative I guess :( Also gutted.

Sorry I'm not sure with those. Maybe try googling it and see if others have posted about it.

Sorry to pop in but I agree with Carys on this. Yes the fibre has changed but at the end if the day the calorie amount hasn't and regardless of the rules, a diet only works by restriction of calories and so I wouldn't worry.

And before I get shot down.., I love slimming world and have done it for years and lost 3 stone on it but some of the principles are a bit c*ap x

On green according to my book you can have 2 HEB, one healthy extra is;

6 Finn crisp original crisps
3 Finn crisp original rye crispbread
4 Finn Crisp Plus 5 wholegrains thin crisp
5 Oat/ Scran Bran
3 Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper/Sesame
2 Ryvita Dark Rye/Original
4 Ryvita Dark Rye/Original - bit confused why it has these twice with different quantities
2 Ryvita fruit crunch
3 ryvita hint of chilli/miltigrain/pumpkin sees & Oats
30g bag Ryvita minis, all varietes
3 ryvita sunflower seeds and oats/sweet onion
6 Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread
2 weetabix
1 weetabix and 1 hi-fi light bar
1 weetabix and 2 Oat/Scran Bran
1 weetabix and 4 ryvita wholegrain cracker bread

I am currently a member of SW and so this should be up to date x

Thanks hun that's great! They hv ryvita twice as they suggest having only 2 us a more "slimming" option, but 4 is fine to-do you'll c the letter S next to the 2 ryvita to "speed" weight loss x thanks again xx

Thanks for updating re the Healthy extras. :)

I just want to get it off my chest that I wish my boyfriend would stop ordering takeaways!!!! Arggggggh! I had to use so much willpower this evening when he said he was going to get a curry! Grrrr!

However, I have kept to plan and made a really nice spaghetti dish with a cream.sauce from eggs and quark, with bacon and lots of mushrooms. Determined to stick to plan keep losing!!!!!

Good luck for those of you with weigh ins tomorrow :)

One last thing before bed: how doyou get the little pictures with the weight loss counter on the bottom of your posts? I want one!!!! :)

Go to ticker factory .com and you can make one x

Hi All,
Im abit lost. Just started SW 2 days ago after seeing a lady fill her plate at a birthday breakfast and she told me about the plan.
I currently live in Qatar so no meetings therefore going it alone with the help of internet.
Came across this site whilst browsing and figured I dont really need to be alone in the cyber world.
I am hoping to find like minded S.W pals so we can work together.
My loves apart from food are my family, friends, partying, golf and home (Bonny Scotland)
Not sure where I am supposed to post , apologies if I got it wrong.
Have a good SW day :) X

Hi, I am trying to get back into this after 5months off after my wedding and Christmas. I have 10 weeks until my holiday (Vegas baby!) and want to loose at least a stone (1.5 if possible) so am looking for as much inspiration as possibly. Thanks

Hi, I am trying to get back into this after 5months off after my wedding and Christmas. I have 10 weeks until my holiday (Vegas baby!) and want to loose at least a stone (1.5 if possible) so am looking for as much inspiration as possibly. Thanks

Good luck hun,
I love Vegas, would love to go back there again sometime soon. A stone is easily achievable when you have Vegas as motivation :)
Do you have a food diary? x

Back