DOING SW FROM HOME???

You must resist x

I didn't resist :(

image-2306701403.jpg

I also had a fun size bag of m and m s... 11.5 syns - could've been far worse. Oops! I have a grip and I'm getting a squashy. Then going to bed away from all temptation!!!

See above I have sent you a line to draw under it...... then move on xx

I have a squashy, I'm in bed, I've acknowledged your line, I've moved on! Tomorrow is another day :D x

Night night sleep tight.....

Hi. I joined SW@home on Friday and have been really good and have gained 3lb on checking my weight this morning??? I'm doing EE plan. Is this normal? Michelle x

Hi. I joined SW@home on Friday and have been really good and have gained 3lb on checking my weight this morning??? I'm doing EE plan. Is this normal? Michelle x

Hi hun x
I wont lie, people usually lose on their 1st wk of all weeks, however as a veggie I hv only done green, as I understand EE limits ur HEx but not much else? As someone has already suggested, start a food diary so we can b more specific to help. Otherwise, perhaps try green/red days, much more structure to them I feel? The plan definitely works hun, so well done for starting x L x
Ps, I hv a diary if u fancy popping by & easier to chat x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you have only started Friday you need to wait till next Friday to weigh yourself. There can be big fluctuations in weight, you need to weigh same day and time every week to get a true picture. If you do have a food diary we can check if you are doing anything obviously wrong.

I've done slimming world before years ago and always done red/green. Heard EE was better so decided to try that.

Yesterday:

Breakfast. Hexb 2 weetabix
Hexa skimmed milk

Lunch. bacon, mushrooms, scrambled egg (using milk allowance), Tin tomatoes and 1 slice w/m bread. 2.5 syns

Tea. Stirfry vegetable n turkey risotto - all free. Followed by fruit

Snack. Twix 12.5 syns

Drinks...black coffee. Herbal tea and water only.

This morning... Breakfast. Hexb 2 w/m toast with bacon (sarnie). Tomato sauce. 1 syn.

2 black coffees and water.

Last edited:
I've done slimming world before years ago and always done red/green. Heard EE was better so decided to try that. Breakfast Hexb 2 weetabix Hexa skimmed milk Lunch bacon, mushrooms, scrambled egg (using milk allowance), Tin tomatoes and 1 slice w/m bread. 2.5 syns Tea. Stirfry vegetable n turkey risotto - all free. Followed by fruit Snack. Twin 12.5 syns Drinks...black coffee. Herbal tea and water only.

Sounds like a great day :)

To be honest I don't measure my milk because I know I'll be way under. I only use the bare minimum because I'm lactose intolerant. But it's something to consider certainly with cereal.

With regards to veg I do have a lot with main meals - but if doin extra easy are you sposed to have 1/3 veg with breakfast and lunch also then? Hmmmm

You can easily gain that much water over a couple of days.... If you ate a lot of stuff... particularly unhealthy stuff before you joined it can take days for that to show in your weight... start a food diary... only weigh once a week and above all enjoy the journey x

Back