DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi girls,

I started the plan from home in May last year and really got into it. Went from 19st 10 down to 16st 6. Unfortunately I had surgery in August and all my will power flew out of the window, of course christmas has been and we've been over indulging in the goodies. So now I'm back at 17st 9 and desperate to get back on track, so I've just don't my weekly shop and made sure it's all healthy.. Hub is going on the plan with me too, he's got a lot more to lose.

So I've found some yummy sounding recipes and can't wait to try them.

One question I do have, is does anyone know how many syns each sausage is in the;

ASDA butchers selection 40% less
Fat. 8 pork sausages please 400g pack.

If you do that'd be great.

So Tuesday I'm gonna have a go and the honey chilli chicken and fried rice recipe.. All free on the EE plan. I hope it's nice, I'm a total Chinese food fiend so if this will curb the cravings then half my battle is won lol.

Also wanted to ask... Does anyone else struggle to use up all 15syns daily? Some days I found that I'd not used any syns at all, and the friends I have that do go to group all thought that was sacrilidge and that I wouldn't succeed on the plan that way??? I don't understand since surely that's even healthier?

Hi girls, I started the plan from home in May last year and really got into it. Went from 19st 10 down to 16st 6. Unfortunately I had surgery in August and all my will power flew out of the window, of course christmas has been and we've been over indulging in the goodies. So now I'm back at 17st 9 and desperate to get back on track, so I've just don't my weekly shop and made sure it's all healthy.. Hub is going on the plan with me too, he's got a lot more to lose. So I've found some yummy sounding recipes and can't wait to try them. One question I do have, is does anyone know how many syns each sausage is in the; ASDA butchers selection 40% less Fat. 8 pork sausages please 400g pack. If you do that'd be great. So Tuesday I'm gonna have a go and the honey chilli chicken and fried rice recipe.. All free on the EE plan. I hope it's nice, I'm a total Chinese food fiend so if this will curb the cravings then half my battle is won lol. Also wanted to ask... Does anyone else struggle to use up all 15syns daily? Some days I found that I'd not used any syns at all, and the friends I have that do go to group all thought that was sacrilidge and that I wouldn't succeed on the plan that way??? I don't understand since surely that's even healthier?

Wow! Well done on your loss so far :)

Not sure about the sausage thing I'm afraid, I tend to get the weight watchers ones because I know that they're half a syn each.

I also struggle with having all of my syns a daily basis, and my weight loss in general is really slow :( a lot of people suggest starting with the full 15 because then you have something to pull back on if your weight loss starts to plateau.

Whatever you decide to do you will find loads of support on here and don't be afraid to ask any questions :)

Wow! Well done on your loss so far :)

Not sure about the sausage thing I'm afraid, I tend to get the weight watchers ones because I know that they're half a syn each.

I also struggle with having all of my syns a daily basis, and my weight loss in general is really slow :( a lot of people suggest starting with the full 15 because then you have something to pull back on if your weight loss starts to plateau.

Whatever you decide to do you will find loads of support on here and don't be afraid to ask any questions :)

i may have to try the ww ones next time then if they're lower syns, although then I'll be struggling to use them even more lol

I'm not struggling to use up all my syns atm due to having brought stuff pre diet... I just had a tesco value mini cheesecake but just found out they are 12 syns each arrgh!! Can you combine syns over the week cos I've now gone over 15 slightly on both the last two days :(

I'll be weighing myself tomorrow!!! Eeeek!! Think I've stuck to the plan pretty well although I did have chicken chow mien from Chinese yesterday!!!!!! :)

*Waves* Hiya! I am a SW member currently doing online membership so pretty much doing SW from home! :) X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello my darlings.... lovely to see some new peeps :D
Looking forward to getting to know you

Wah!!!!!!! Stuck to plan all week only to weigh in at 0.5lbs heavier than last week. I've kept a food diary and EVERYTHING!!! I had 3 bottles of hoegaarden on Saturday but used syns I'd not had during the week.
Only thing I can think of is that it was cud I was on my period this week. I seem to remember from the last time I did SW that period week was either a gain of a stagnAnt week.

Anyway, boo and hiss and meh.

Gonna keep at it though :-D

Good luck to those of you with.weigh ins today:)

I'm not struggling to use up all my syns atm due to having brought stuff pre diet... I just had a tesco value mini cheesecake but just found out they are 12 syns each arrgh!! Can you combine syns over the week cos I've now gone over 15 slightly on both the last two days :(

Hi,some people start the week with 105 syns and deduct them as they go. I doesn't work for everybody but might be worth trying :)

Morning :)

hope everyone one had an nice weekend ?

Weigh in was Saturday morning and I lost 3lbs :)

What do you all have for breakfast ? I'm getting really bored with fruit and yogurt and honey on toast !

Xxx

Morning :)

hope everyone one had an nice weekend ?

Weigh in was Saturday morning and I lost 3lbs :)

What do you all have for breakfast ? I'm getting really bored with fruit and yogurt and honey on toast !

Xxx

Morning well done on the loss, I have sultana bran or omelette full of mushrooms, peppers etc, or sometimes egg on toast and fruit xx

Wah!!!!!!! Stuck to plan all week only to weigh in at 0.5lbs heavier than last week. I've kept a food diary and EVERYTHING!!! I had 3 bottles of hoegaarden on Saturday but used syns I'd not had during the week.
Only thing I can think of is that it was cud I was on my period this week. I seem to remember from the last time I did SW that period week was either a gain of a stagnAnt week.

You are right, you tend to weigh heaver during this time coz u retain water. It should show as loss for you next week though!!
I also put on 1/2lb this week :(, I'm not sure what I did wrong, I exercised, I counted all my meals as I normally do. I did go out for a meal in the middle of the week, but I didn't over indulge and I counted everything in. Seem to be yo yo ing between this 1/2lb now (on, off, on off)

image-2699811176.jpg

Chocolate orange squares yum

Morning :) hope everyone one had an nice weekend ? Weigh in was Saturday morning and I lost 3lbs :) What do you all have for breakfast ? I'm getting really bored with fruit and yogurt and honey on toast ! Xxx

Well done. I tend to have the same brekki during the week..bran flakes, sultanas and fruit so also need some ideas. Poached egg on toast is nice.

:( chin up, it could be many things - totm, your body doing strange things against the diet or for some people using syns weekly rather than daily doesn't work for them. Keep at it and I'm sure your hard work will catch up with you xx

You are right, you tend to weigh heaver during this time coz u retain water. It should show as loss for you next week though!!
I also put on 1/2lb this week :(, I'm not sure what I did wrong, I exercised, I counted all my meals as I normally do. I did go out for a meal in the middle of the week, but I didn't over indulge and I counted everything in. Seem to be yo yo ing between this 1/2lb now (on, off, on off)

Keep going, it will catch up with you in the end. Have you thought about maybe trying Success Express one week? Never donw it myself but I've heard good things when people have hit a bit of a plateau xx

WI this morning and 2lb off which I'm really pleased about as I've got my half stone and under 11 stone! Motivated for the week ahead now xx

Hi!!! Have you been to any meetings before?

Hi! Sorry only just saw this message, Yes I went to meetings regularly in 2007 and lost 4 stone in 9 months. Since then 3.5 stone has gradually crept back on, so before I completely undo all that hard work I'm doing slimming world again and I've joined the gym :character00116:

Back