DOING SW FROM HOME???

WI this morning and 2lb off which I'm really pleased about as I've got my half stone and under 11 stone! Motivated for the week ahead now xx

Congratulations! :clap:

Morning :)

hope everyone one had an nice weekend ?

Weigh in was Saturday morning and I lost 3lbs :)

What do you all have for breakfast ? I'm getting really bored with fruit and yogurt and honey on toast !

Xxx

Congratulations on the loss. I used to really struggle with breakfast but now kind of stick to sultana bran in the weeks and then on a saturday and sunday I do a full breakfast (all lean and using frylight) or I opt for poached eggs as they are my hubbys favourite.

It is hard though. I always struggle with mid afternoon when I feel like if I look at another piece of fruit I'll burst but need something to hit the spot.

Morning :)

hope everyone one had an nice weekend ?

Weigh in was Saturday morning and I lost 3lbs :)

What do you all have for breakfast ? I'm getting really bored with fruit and yogurt and honey on toast !

Xxx

Congrats on the weight loss! I like porridge with banana and cinnamon, it seems to fill me up for much longer :drool:

I usually stick to the same thing during the week, due to lack of time, but like to have mushrooms on toast or scrambled egg on the weekend.

Hi all, does anyone know if these can be used as heb by any chance??
The wholemeal ones are 110cals and the white is 100cals?

image-3496296814.jpg

image-4212030302.jpg

Great losses, well done. :0clapper:

New week/month for those who didnt do as they expected just stay positive keep going and be happy.:p

Also lost 2lb. 10lb in total this month. :wee:

Well done losers :)
My scales were nice to me this week and let me have another 2lb off :) I'm really pleased as this weekend has been hard for me as we have been away but I was fairly good and the scales knew I had been :) xx

Yay x

I had a bit of a blip last night, there was a Cadbury's Twirl calling me from the cupboard. I tried eating an apple and a banana but they just didn't fill the Twirl shaped hole! I ended up eating it and went eight syns over yesterday because of it :break_diet:Oh well, back to following the plan today and I hope it won't show on the scales on Friday!

I had a bit of a blip last night, there was a Cadbury's Twirl calling me from the cupboard. I tried eating an apple and a banana but they just didn't fill the Twirl shaped hole! I ended up eating it and went eight syns over yesterday because of it :break_diet:Oh well, back to following the plan today and I hope it won't show on the scales on Friday!

It happens honey.... don't beat yourself up xx

Woops, never mind. Draw a line under it and today is a new day.x

Just found a really tastey sounding recipe, I've tried to s-worldise it... Do the syns sound about right to you guys? Xx

Chicken Kiev and chips

4 skinless chicken breasts
20g lurpak lighter ( 2.5 syns)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp finely chopped chives
1 egg, beaten
4 slices brown bread, crumbed (5syns) or heb
salt and black pepper

Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place each chicken breast on a chopping board and slice through the centre to make a pocket.
Mix together the low-fat spread, garlic and chives and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg, and then in the breadcrumbs and place on a non-stick baking tray. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.

Serve with slimmingworld chips and vegetables.

7.5 syns per portion

Just found a really tastey sounding recipe, I've tried to s-worldise it... Do the syns sound about right to you guys? Xx

Chicken Kiev and chips

4 skinless chicken breasts
20g lurpak lighter ( 2.5 syns)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp finely chopped chives
1 egg, beaten
4 slices brown bread, crumbed (5syns) or heb
salt and black pepper

Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place each chicken breast on a chopping board and slice through the centre to make a pocket.
Mix together the low-fat spread, garlic and chives and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg, and then in the breadcrumbs and place on a non-stick baking tray. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.

Serve with slimmingworld chips and vegetables.

7.5 syns per portion

Is that for 4 people? So wouldn't it be 7.5/4?
Sounds lovely!
Sara

Decided to bake cookies for the kids....bad move. On the positive side they look and smell like cookies (a first)...on the negative side I want to eat them.

Decided to bake cookies for the kids....bad move. On the positive side they look and smell like cookies (a first)...on the negative side I want to eat them.

I'm glad I don't have those kinds of temptations! I made cookies once. They neither looked much like or tasted like cookies. Horrible! So well done, you've done much better than I did! Just got the temptation to deal with now! xx

Back