DOING SW FROM HOME???

how's it going?
hi leigh, well it was only my first day yesterday; i did go over my syns so i have to watch that today, ok so far, I never feel hungry for one thing so that's good! I did have 4 squares of dairy milk yesterday, it's one of my 'trigger' foods, which is stress related as yesterday was quite full on at work. Day off today so I can plan a bit better. It's not my first time on sw but I hope to get down to a healthier weight and then maintain. How's it going for you?

I'm a chocoholic!
I am planning what to eat the day before now, just before eating my dinner so I am prepared and don't get the urge to binge. I'm doing fabulously thank you! Absolutely loving it, starting to feel comfortable in my size 16 trousers that were starting to get really tight, so hopefully if I lose 1.5 stones altogether I may be able to squeeze into some 14's, better get saving, I can see myself having to buy cheap in between sizes until I'm town to my final target and settled. Hoping to be able to get into some nice summer dresses this year as I turn 40! :)

i'm doing it at home too, and started it this week.

At 6am for breakfast I'm having two Weetabix with a bit of milk
At 8am i'm having a couple of Satsumas because I'm soooo hungry and I cant work out what's best to take to work to snack on
At 10am i'm having frozen fruits from aldi that I defrost overnight, with 0% fat greek yoghurt
At 12pm for lunch I'm having rice and tuna with a cup of green tea and a banana
At 2pm I'm having another bowl of the frozen fruits with the 0% greek yoghurt

For Dinner I'm trying to use up a few sins.
Yesterday I had smoked haddock, with vegetable slices and rice
Today I made pasta shells, with mushrooms, sweetcorn, chicken in a tomato passata sauce which was yummy.

I've been doing SW on my own for years and found this forum invaluable. Just lost a load of Xmas weight, but mainly due to flu. Like @donna88 I had a long and enjoyable run in to Xmas, thoroughly enjoyed it but I did feel swollen! I agree with @leigh1877 that it us a lifestyle, I've been doing it so long, it fits my lifestyle, I can do work lunches, great breakfasts and dinners. The toughest challenge was when my eldest daughter came back home from uni and started cooking for us, we are over that hurdle now. Good luck everyone.

Why did you leave? I'm here to stay. I am always going to do this plan, with the odd occasion of having a meal off plan or some extra treats, I really don't want to go back up again and the only way to stay at target when I get there, is to stay on plan. I may actually join a group when I get to 11 stones as I know that my loss may slow down and I might need that bit more of a push, but I'll see how I feel when I get there, plus it would be good to be a target member and be able to go for free!

I'm back on SW plan since Monday tried a few other plans but always end up back on SW (from home ) don't really enjoy the groups went in the past so have all the info I need plus there's always someone on here to answer any questions

Hi can I join in for some support ? I need to lose 2 stone, I'm the biggest I've ever been even after giving birth 6 years ago. My body is a disgrace and I don't want to go out anywhere as I can't stand that my clothes don't fit. I have done SW successfully in the past and I have just signed up online. I am so ready to do this xx

Hi can I join in for some support ? I need to lose 2 stone, I'm the biggest I've ever been even after giving birth 6 years ago. My body is a disgrace and I don't want to go out anywhere as I can't stand that my clothes don't fit. I have done SW successfully in the past and I have just signed up online. I am so ready to do this xx

Hi im new too and i feel like you described myself. Before kids i could do diets that involved just having shakes. But with toddlers its hard to manage without food as you need energy. Which os why i joined slimming world as my last resort to loose weight. Good luck to you as well. Together we can do this.

@Aasshh417 thank you so much . You are right there is no way anyone could survive being a busy mum on shakes. I would be binging within days. My two kids are 10 and 6 and I work full time. I have followed this for three full days now and the scales are heading in the right direction already.
Good luck xx

I had a good start to the week but then on the weekend had guests over so went a bit downhill as i couldn't make separate food for myself. Weigh in is tomorrow and im dreading it.

Back