Dolly's 6 steps to goal weight.................

Everyone is eating all around me all the time :(

I know it's just mind over matter but its still hard.

Onto my 4th bottle of water which will take me to 3.2l today.

Holding off to 4.30pm for my 2nd shake of the day so having another black coffee just to help get me through.

When I feel tempted I must just remember why I am doing this, is it worth it to quit for a subway - NO IT IS NOT!!

Dxxx

Day 8/61
I'm hoping today goes by just the same as yesterday.

Did have a few food cravings when people were eating around me but I guess that is normal and something I do need to get used to so mind over matter it is!!

Had a chai tea this morning and now having a black coffee mostly to heat my bones up, I am freezing! That is the usual for me though tbh I am always on the colder side. Bit of a battle over the heating at home because my husband is always roasting hot!

Anyhoo plan is to have chocolate shake at around 11:30am or 12noon again.

Between now and then I need to focus on some work so will update you later.

Dxxx

It's lunchtime in the office so here come all the food smells.

First one is the guy sitting right next to me, oh it smells so gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Time for shake no1!

Dxxx

Well done for staying focused and on plan while others eat around you, Dolly!

Is there another room you could chill out in over lunchtimes? Maybe avoid all those tempting smells wafting around :).

Thanks ladyfelsham.

Not really no, the problem with my office is that everyone just eats everywhere :(

It's just something that I need to get over thinking of as a problem, I mean I am doing great just at the time I'm like ohh is that a wee hunger pang I feel but as soon as it comes on it passes me by which is good.

Dxxx

Day 8/61
I did it, day 8 is complete :classic_big_grin:

Home and just had my soup with a glass of water now I'm catching up on last nights CBB.

Oh my god listening to Shane talk about Stephen from Boyzone passing away :classic_frown::classic_frown::classic_frown: So sad.

Just gonna have a wee relaxing night before trying to get an early-ish night.

Dxxx

Day 9/61
Good morning,

I'm ready for day 9.

Had a china rose tea when I got in to work and now having a chai tea (no milk in either) justo heat up my cold bones. It's freezing in this office so it is!

Got lots to do today so will try to pop back on later if I can.

Have my 2 chocolate shakes with me and plenty of water.

Dxxx

Wow....well done for sticking to it.
When you are up early to do have a coffee or anything before your first shake?

Day 10/60
Hey,

So I have decided to follow the plan straight for 60 days (which is what the CWP challenge is anyway).

Gonna come off plan for 3rd and 4th March which seems like forever away but really it will fly in, its already 11th January!

Dxxx

tipperary - Yeah I do have black coffee and sometimes herbal tea in the morning with water before I have my first shake.

Dxxx

Day 11/60
So first WI this morning and I lost 9lbs :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin: I am sooooooooooooooo happy.

Was my Mum's birthday during the week so treated her to a day out today.

We went to;

Dobbies for lunch - Mum had soup, I had my shake
Odeon - The greatest showman was such an amazing film, we loved it!!! Mum had tea, I had a black coffee
Waterfront restaurant - Mum had bread, tortellini, lamb with roast potatoes and vegetables then sticky toffee pudding with ice cream, I had my shake

I am now home after surviving that whole day without coming off step 1 and I honestly feel so proud of myself.

If I can survive this I can survive anything!!!!

Off to make my soup.

Dxxx

16st 2lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018 :(
15st 9lbs - 7lbs loss - 12 January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 5lbs - 5% loss
15st 2lbs - 14lbs loss
14st 9lbs - 21lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 10% loss
14st 2lbs - 28lbs loss
13st 11lbs - 15% loss
13st 9lbs - 35lbs loss
13st 2lbs - 42lbs loss
12st 12lbs - 20% loss
12st 9lbs - 49lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 25% loss
12st 2lbs - 56lbs loss
11st 9lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 30% loss
11st 2lbs - 70lbs loss
10st 9lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 8lbs - 35% loss
10st 2lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 0lbs - 38% loss
10st 0lbs - 86lbs loss
GOAL -

Hoping I can tick off the next goal in a weeks time!!!

Dxxx

That's amazing Dolly well.done. Did the restaurants not mind you having your shake? But what extreme willpower you had not to cave in

Dolly you are AWESOME! Many congrats on a fab loss - and well done on staying strong while your mum tucked in!

You have really got your focus on the game there, girl! :)

tipperary - Don't think they even noticed to be fair. Just said I wouldn't be eating and ordered a jug of tap water for the table. Had my shake when my Mum was eating her main meal. I know, so happy with myself still!

ladyfelsham - Thank you. I just think this is the right plan and the right time for me. Any other time I have tried to lose weight I just make up any excuse to come off plan and eat what I want but this time I am making the decision to still go out and do the same with people that I normally would but to make the right choice for me of what I am putting into my body.

Dxxx

Back