Dolly's 6 steps to goal weight.................

Hey,

So WI#2 was the morning and I lost another 2lbs, 11lbs down in total :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

So happy with that.

Just about to have my soup then settle down for the night.

Dxxx

16st 2lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018 :(
15st 9lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 5lbs - 5% loss - 19th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 2lbs - 14lbs loss
14st 9lbs - 21lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 10% loss
14st 2lbs - 28lbs loss
13st 11lbs - 15% loss
13st 9lbs - 35lbs loss
13st 2lbs - 42lbs loss
12st 12lbs - 20% loss
12st 9lbs - 49lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 25% loss
12st 2lbs - 56lbs loss
11st 9lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 30% loss
11st 2lbs - 70lbs loss
10st 9lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 8lbs - 35% loss
10st 2lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 0lbs - 38% loss
10st 0lbs - 86lbs loss
GOAL -

Hoping I can tick another one off next week! That would just be amazing.

Dxxx

I have made it to day 20/60.

I am a third of the way through this first CWP challenge of mine and I am super proud of myself!

I am having a lazy Sunday at home while my husband has gone to work, he also done the housework yesterday the wee diamond that he is.

I'm currently catching up on CBB then I am not sure what I am going to do.

Dxxx

Day 20/60 - DONE

I have officially completed a third of my CWP 60 day challenge.

Today I have had the laziest day and its been great.

Booked a hotel in Edinburgh for April for me and my sister, we are going to see the Blues Brothers so are gonna just make a night of it! Can't wait this is scheduled in as day 3 and 4 off plan this year.

Dxxx

Planned Days Off 2018
3rd March 2018 - My birthday celebrations with Mum
4th March 2018 - My birthday celebrations with Husband
1st April 2018 - Easter at Dobbies with Mum, Sister, friend and the kids
13th April 2018 - Blues Brothers and overnight in Edinburgh with Sister
14th April 2018 - Day out in Edinburgh with Sister
17th May 2018 - Evita with friend
19th May 2018 - Wicked with Mum, Sister, Niece
8th June 2018 - Derren Brown with Husband
9th June 2018 - Wicked with friends

Jeez that is a lot! But better to be planned and know that these dates are coming then when they are done getting straight back on it.

And I am really looking forward to all of these dates, life is for living aswell.

Dxxx

So I'm part of a social team in work and today we organised a buffet for 130 people and I managed to stick to plan!!!!!!

So proud of myself, sat and had my shake while everyone was tucking into pizza and all that other yummy buffet food.

Whoop whoop!

Dxxx

Day 23/60
Wow how did it get to day 23 already!! It will be the end of January before we all know it.

I'm still doing really great, sticking to my 3 products per day with coffee, tea and water.

Feeling good and seeing small results - like the other day I was able to zip up my coat that hasn't fit in ages. Now when I look in the mirror I see no change at all but this proves to me that I am shrinking so its keeping me really motivated and I can't wait to see how much I can lose in this first 60 days!!!

Dxxx

Thanks Tipperary!

So been a bit MIA lately, got stuff going on at home with my husband which I am desperately trying to fix.

Still sticking to plan through all of this stress and tears but nothing is going to stop me because part of the problem is the lack of a love life due to my zero self confidence, I am getting myself and my marriage back on track!

Went to WI this morning and lost 5lbs, 16lbs in total in January 2018 so I am so happy with that.

Dxxx

Back