Dolly's 6 steps to goal weight.................

Day 12/60
Another day another success!

I already know I am going to stay on plan today, nothing is going to stop me right now.

Had a lazy morning after a busy day yesterday, husband is still in bed. He was out till about 3am so I lay in bed reading beside him for a while but got up and had my first shake and nearly through my first 800ml of water.

Need to get the housework done but I am wrapped up on the couch in my blanket and just to cosy to move right now.

Been thinking about the rest of the month.

I would absolutely love to lose another 5lbs this month and that would be my first stone down in January 2018.

WI#1 - 12th January 2018 - 9lbs lost
WI#2 - 19th January 2018 -
WI#3 - 26th January 2018 -

Dxxx

Really doing fabulously on your plan Dolly!

I must do like you and put some goals under my signature, if I can work out how to do it on this new system! :)

Thanks very much.

It was quite easy, I think if you just click on your name at the top right hand side there is a wee option to update your signature.

Dxxx

I can't see SIG's on phone...will have to drag out laptop to see what you both wrote

Day 14/60
I have made it to day 14 without a single slip up!!!

In work all day today and have my 2 shakes with me. Will drink plenty of water and some tea and coffee.

Dxxx

Do you find the tea and coffee help.with actual weight loss or us it just to.stop you getting hungry. I drink luke warm peppermint tea and green tea through the day instead of water

It's just to heat me up and to get a wee change from drinking water all the time.

My consultant told me not to drink to much coffee as it isn't good for weightloss but I couldn't get through a day at work without it :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

tipperary - I just have the total amount of weight I have lost :classic_big_grin:

Dxxx

I can see it now, look forward to seeing updates.
Ive just moved my ticker...yay
I haven't drank coffee in about four years, on my third cup of green tea here today but will switch to peppermint for the rest of the day. I like water but sometime find it too cold and it feels like it "floods" my stomach.

tipperary - same here, I just finished my first 800ml of water and feel like my internal organs are just sloshing around in there :classic_eek:

Not good!

Dxxx

I like green tea with mint or green tea with lemon but at the moment I have a lovely collection from Paris to work through

What does it taste like?
A delicious harmony of peppermint leaves in all their fresh-tasting glory, blended with a hint of toffee and vanilla notes for a dreamy satin-soft buttermint finish. The creamy sweetness will take you back to the nostalgic flavours of a charming little sweet shop.

So good!!!

Dxxx

Day 17/16
I am more than 1/4 of the way through the 60 day challenge. Stuck to step 1 100% the whole time and I cannot wait for my WI on Friday!

Dxxx

Back