Dollys journey

Good morning folks my day started great yesterday but late last nite fell terrible really shaky and felt so sick and dizzy, think sugar levels must of been really low, feel ok now. Well my s and s packs arrived, had chocolate shake lovely. Can't wait to try choc truffle bar later with my prawn omelette for tea. Will try porridge for my lunch. Need to drink more water. Not drinking enough. Think I'm on day 9 lol.

I felt exactly the same last night!! after a half hour lie down I felt better but I was quite light headed this morning. o0o keep up with the water, I have a 1ltr bottle of water near me at all times. xxx

I just have an extra pack if I feel like that and then im fine

An extra pack is fine, ive done it and still lost loads a vlcd is under 800 so sn extra pack doesn't take u over.

Yes will do that if happens again, cause I know body wanted sugar but I couldn't as I may of come out of ketosis, so yes good idea miss VLCD38

New salter scales arrived today exactly same calibrated as other salter scales which are getting a little old and tried(sounds like me ) lol. So that was a bonus not trying to work out differences in weight, only lost 1 lb so far but not worrying about it. I haven't cheated so it will come off, can't complain with first week loss, would of took me ages to achieve that on any other plan.
choc bar is lovely just had it as my dessert after omelette so feeling nice and full. Must get bottle water down me before bed time. Hubby at conference so lovely nite in with TV and my jack Russell's. bliss x

Day 10 tried porridge this am never had before, nice and filling glad I got one for breakfast everyday for a month. Was up very early today so on my choc shake for lunch now. Sisters birthday today and sat in my kitchen is a lovely cupcake bouquet which I'll take later with a bottle wine for her. Doesn't even bother me so that's a bonus. Things must be looking up when my down fall as always been sweet things.

Your in the zone and nothing is phasing you well done :)

Thanks guys sister tried to get me to have some cake, I really didn't want any all I could see was carbs/sugar/fat. Did bring one home for hubby he has just ate it with a cuppa. I still need to up my water, woke up few times in the night really thirsty. Had porridge for breakfast, choc shake for lunch, fish and swede dinner and truffa bar for dessert. Three cuppas and not enough water. Will increase tomorrow. Just glad it's not difficult anymore, fingers crossed anyway,lol.

Doing great Dolly! Well done on resisting the cake. I had a massive red velvet cake to resist at work. Didn't do anything for me.

Oh and I looooove me some porridge too!

Thats great you refused the cake sone people can really try to make you have it. But staying strong is fab you must be so proud of yourself :)

Thanks guys why do people try and get you to eat, so annoying. I know my sis didn't do it on purpose, but in our house it is so custom to offer everyone who came round a cuppa with biscuits or cake. My mom and sisters still do that, tbh I still do that as well, just don't eat them myself. I used to get friends always piping round for lunch as well lol. Well had porridge, going to get hair done now.

Yes its a habit that a lot of people do. Well done for staying strong tho. Ohhh what you having done to your hair?

Only roots done and trim, but only had porridge ths am so Im starving having my dinner now can't wait and bar for dessert and last shake this pm. Used to have Chinese takeaway on fri's. so yes stupid me went shopping after hair and brought him sainsburys takeaway range on offer at moment and dessert. I'm afraid I will not be happy watching him eat this today. I Do feel very hungry today.

Aww that was nice of u I think I'd go mental if he had chinese in the house. Its my favorite so under no circumstances is anyone allowed it. Lol

Very brave of you I must say

Back