Dollys journey

Dolly1971

Started vlcd diet mon 15th April so I'm keeping a diary of my journey, emotions, food, good nd bad days. Lol

day 1 (15h April )
finishing off last exante shakes till new s n s arrive.
Had 3 shakes, 100 g fish with handful salad, 3 cups tea with alpro light soya milk, only 0.1g carbs and about 30 cals.
Had headache most of the day, felt really hungry, but stuck in there.

day 2 (16th April)
had exante strawberry shake and cuppa, feeling good at moment but its only 9.15 am so lets see what the day brings. Well 3pm my shakes have come had choc one its lovely. Will have another shake later and some fish and salad for tea. Just waiting for my icelolly moulds to come so I can freeze some coke zero and suck on ice lollies. X

Last edited:
hi, I am starting again too! Just finishing off some old Cambridge shakes til my s n s arrives tomorrow! Have done Cambridge twice before but always end up coming off plan too early and the weight creeps back on :( Never done s n s before but it is cheaper than Cambridge so thought I'd give it a go! how much have you got to lose? I would like to lose 3 stone....

Good luck to you both I hope your first week flies by and you have great losses.

Good luck to you both :)

hi, I am starting again too! Just finishing off some old Cambridge shakes til my s n s arrives tomorrow! Have done Cambridge twice before but always end up coming off plan too early and the weight creeps back on :( Never done s n s before but it is cheaper than Cambridge so thought I'd give it a go! how much have you got to lose? I would like to lose 3 stone....

Hi luv about the same 3 maybe 3 and half at the very most, just taking each pound at a time. My shakes came today chocolate one is lovely so very happy, in fact day 2 is going to well. Feel great, not hungry yet lol x

Hi luv about the same 3 maybe 3 and half at the very most, just taking each pound at a time. My shakes came today chocolate one is lovely so very happy, in fact day 2 is going to well. Feel great, not hungry yet lol x

Good luck! I love the choc ones.. Mmm

Day 2 done and dusted went too easy, praying tomorrow isn't my bad day, cause I've got to much work on. Well I'm off to bed 5.30 am start for me see you all tomorrow, sweet dreams everyone. X
Dolly x

You may just fly through it I didnt find it very hard at all my first week but I was stubborn and focused that helps.

Well my packs arent here yet boohoo :-(

You might find being busy really helps you today. Hope it goes well x

Good morning peeps hope my week flies, was up early already done couple hrs work already, had half choc shake I might split them in half so I can have 8 then thought out the day as I,m sticking to 4 shakes and try not to have food for few weeks. Got my brother coming around later to ake down a large undercover structure that goes across the whole house, I really not got time to deal with that today, but we wants to, think after weeks supply lunch and dinners lol. Hope we all have a fab day think sun is suppose to be out later. X
Dolly.

Good luck today. My packs should arrive this morn so I officially start s n s today at 13.8! Here goes....
Good luck ur be fine just stay focused and positive and it's ok then, mind over matter. Not felt that hungry yet didn't have last shake till 9pm yesterday and I didn't even want it but I did and that was only day 2 . Today day 3 Did wake up alittle hungry this am but a cuppa, pint water and half shake as worked. Last time I did this diet by day 3 i cried all day and felt terrible for whole week, so far so good this time.

Sounds like your on a roll keep that going the week will soon be over

Yes def hungry today so must keep busy and get these next few days over with, no headache that's a bonus. Keep peeing for England thou lol x

I am drinking lots of water, pack is being delivered this afternoon so I have just enough old Cambridge shakes to last me til then! I am generally ok (have done vlcd before) If I stay away from food! -hard when I have 3boys & a hungry husband, lol. Positivity is key...need to take it one day at a time.

Thanks def sticking in there for the long haul, headache, hungry and tried today, not crying so that's a bonus when I was on Cambridge few yrs ago by day 3 I was in tears and I don't know why, felt like a right idiot. I have already had 3 shakes so not sure wether to have last shake later or slice chicken and salad. I just keep thinking in 4 months I will be looking a lot better, I might have long wk end away to treat myself. I think we must all treat ourselves when we get to target.

Back