Donnajt's 2011 Starting All Over Again Diary

Do you think I can stick to SW until my 40th birthday in April?

• Yes

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for asking about OH. He is doing better. He went back to work at the end of November, but he still has his days where he feels really tired, so it's ups and downs. We all got the speedy vaccination for HebB (3 injections), plus we have to go in a year's time again for a booster. He needs to go in March to the hospital to see if he is still a carrier. Fingers crossed it will all go well.

How did everything go with your mom?

I hope so, its awful when you become seriously ill and I think its often worst for the loved one around them because you have to find the correct balance between sympathy and pity

Re: Mum - well we finally have a chemo date - 26 Jan, 3 weeks time, however, my stepdad has been on the phone to hospital today asking if they can either bring the date forward or drain some of the fluid away from her middle as she is in agony now, thanks for asking meli x

"How long does getting thin take?" asked Pooh, anxiously.
– A.A. Milne

pooh.jpg

One to try:

prawnchopsuey's prawn fishcake
Prawn cakes were really good, and am very full now though. Think I'd put more prawn / less pork in next time as not much prawn taste came through.
Donna, if you're interested, recipe is 400g raw tiger prawns, 200g extra lean pork mince, 2 garlic cloves, 2 spring onions, 1 red chilli, 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, all blitzed together and left to infuse overnight. Then just pop patties of the mixture in a frying pan for a few minutes one each side. Delish :)

All looks yum, I'll definately try out that satay recipe.

Hope you have a good day today, anything planned for the weekend?

All looks yum, I'll definately try out that satay recipe.

Hope you have a good day today, anything planned for the weekend?

the satay sauce is scrumptious esp with extra chilli

no plans really kept it free because its my bil's 18th today, mother in law coming down (not bil's mum) staying over tonight and taking kids out for a couple of hours tomorrow so a few hours p&q for me - hooray - what about you?

Aaagh how frustrating! People can be so dull!
I'm sure he'll have a fab time anyway.

Your weekend sounds nice. I've got a quiet day tomorrow too as hubby's in work doing overtime. Going to do a load of shopping me thinks

i am seriously p***ed off! it's my youngest brother in law's 18th birthday today and all paul's bros/sis' are going out and he hasn't been invited - they are so thick, they are on facebook making plans for tonight - i want to ssssssssccccccccccccrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmmmmm

maybe they've just overlooked it and expect him to be there?

hi donna hows it going u seem to be back on track have u finished ur rice pudding yet? just eaten the last bit of mine need to get some yogs in so i can make some more tomorrow, have a good weekend xx

why don;t you come on over valerie! bet you haven't heard that before lol!

made a second lot - but i used flaked rice and i've only got about 1/2 portion size that the pudding rice made but i did add a banana yog to it, had a taster earlier but will eat tomorrow

you have a good weekend too -d oing anythign exciting?

Week 1

Friday, 07 January 2010
...Day 3
B: Yogurt, Banana
L: Sweet Jacket Potato, 1 extra light laughing cow, home made coleslaw
D: Roast beef, roast potatoes, roasted oninos, parsnips, carrots, 2x stuffing balls, peas, pickled onions
HEA: Laughing Cow
HEB: Fibre Plus
Syns: Stuffing balls
Exercise: -
Job of the Day: wash kitchen floor! (did this noah prompted threw his juice all over floor and then decided to throw his peas everywhere at tea time!)

Hi donnajt.

Found you!!! lol. You look absolutely beautiful in your pic by the way. stunning. Thank you for your lovely comment about mine. Its funny the other day i was wathing xweighted (american c***p) but this guy was measured and he had the same chest, waist and hip measurement as me!! and he was 30lbs heavier. He said he was cylinder in shape like a barrel - thats me to a tee at the moment. I cant wait to start going in - in all the right places. I have read your posts many times and thought you were really kind and supportive and an inspiration to me. I just hope my enthusiasm does not fade. I really want to do it this time. Just had a 15min boogey with my 8yr old daughter to ollie murs song - that was a site for youve been framed I can tell you!!
ann-marie
xxxx

Found you!!! lol. You look absolutely beautiful in your pic by the way. stunning. Thank you for your lovely comment about mine. Its funny the other day i was wathing xweighted (american c***p) but this guy was measured and he had the same chest, waist and hip measurement as me!! and he was 30lbs heavier. He said he was cylinder in shape like a barrel - thats me to a tee at the moment. I cant wait to start going in - in all the right places. I have read your posts many times and thought you were really kind and supportive and an inspiration to me. I just hope my enthusiasm does not fade. I really want to do it this time. Just had a 15min boogey with my 8yr old daughter to ollie murs song - that was a site for youve been framed I can tell you!!
ann-marie
xxxx

Boo! i found you too lol, thank you for your kind words, i get as much out of it as i give, especially in those dark moments when you have the ferro roches in your hand and then minimins pops into your, you will often see me here late a night fighting my demons lol

don't be so down on yourself, i'm sure anybody watching you and your little un would hvae been honoured to witness such a lovely mum/daughter moment

keep off the vino, my husband drinks a lot of beer and trust me it makes him very snappy and moody!

I LOVE those kind of days. Have a really lovely rest of the day :)

Gail x

Hello again!

To subscribe to a thread go to thread tools on the top bar, then at the bottom- subscribe to this thread, click that and then confirm!

Then when you log on click on 'user cp' and it will list the newest post on that thread, so I have all my favourite diaries on there so they are really easy to find!!

Have a lovely lazy day hun :)

Claire xx

Back