donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Stuffed peppers look yummy Donna. Do you have the recipe? (or am I being really dumb???)

Becky, they are really easy, you cut the top off each pepper, scrape out the inside, stand in baking tin (make sure its a deep one so you can stand them up), fill with whatever you fancy, I used Asda meat free chilli, but you could use, veg, couscous etc, cook for about 20mins on 200degrees, once out of the oven, top with cottage cheese, really filling but totally free

Any other yummy filling suggestions out there?

Week 11 Rules

1. NON-NEGOTIABLE: Daily Dose of Minimins!

2. Plan Weekly Menu (shopping bills out of hand!)

3. Superfree, superfree, superfree...

4. Superspeeds, superspeeds, superspeeds...

5. At least one exercise activity per day

6. Use food up from fridge,freezer,cupboards etc which are all over-spilling with food

7. Create a "Tried & Tested by us Slimming World Recipe document" too many scraps of paper around the kitchen!

8. Create a "SW Recipes to try" document

Last edited:
Week 10 Final Thoughts...

all in all, a tough week in hindsight, sleep walking and munching double deckers and cous cous loaf!

* Another rubbish week for Paul, need to remotivate him somehow

* too much food in the house, i need to plan evening meals using ingredients from overstuffed fridge/freezer/cupboards etc

* no more cous cous muffins or loaves (until i start making soups up again)

* I think I am almost ready to start swimming...

Week 11 Food Diary 24 Aug 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2lbs (2 stone shiny)

Wednesday 25 August, Day 2, Extra Easy

B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Homemade Mushroom & Bacon Quiche, salad
D: Jamie Oliver Fish Pie :cross:, not really a fishy person
HEA : Milk
HEB : ?
SYNS: ?
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 12

Exercise: Fitness TV Cheerleader workout

Quiche:
Mums Slimming World Food Pics 016.jpg

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
  • 3x Fitness TV's Cheerleader Dance Workout
QUOTE]

How on earth do you manage to get that all in in a day??? I just about manage walking the dogs twice. :worthy:I am in awe

:eek:I really do need to get active, right! commitment - 10 mins on the powerplate 4 times a week! :p

* too much food in the house, i need to plan evening meals using ingredients from overstuffed fridge/freezer/cupboards etc

I know what you mean about stuffed cupboards...my freezer and cupboards are overflowing yet I buy more every week??!!!

We are saving our cash for holiday spends in a couple of weeks so this week I am only buying fresh stuff and the aim is to use up everything else...there will be some interesting meals for a week or so!!!

Thanks for the guidance on the stuffed peppers - I am going to have a go with some quorn mince (as I have a load in the freezer)!! I love stuffed peppers but only ever have them if we are out and someone else has made them...I seem to have got it into my head that they are really complicated!!!! I

I've just scanned over the last 150 or so posts of your diary - the pictures you take make my mouth water! Leave OH to his devices, you reach for the sky :) Oh and if you ever want a silly cheering up, YouTube sclub7, just hearing some of their music makes me laugh! Remember their cheesiest lines, the smiles, the innocence... it's hard not to sing along! Also, Spice Girls, hahaha... Seriously, big cheer up! :D

Sorry to hear about your mum - same with my dad. He used to smoke quite heavily before I was born, but this is his fourth cancer now I think? So I know how you feel, hugest hugs for you and I admire you for staying so strong xxx

cream trial

hi donna just wrote out long reply to u about the cream then lost it damn lol well cream was useless cost £100 a bottle (not a very big one a that) i used 5 bottles and was told i was using too much had to point out my legs were 3 times bigger than the models they were showing using it and they actually gave me a bum lift cream which obviously u wouldnt need so much, the cream felt nice but there was no difference in the cellulite think mine is too bad don't think anything will work except a thigh lift but i had 2 great days in london and it was great meeting phil and fern she looked amazing she had one of those bandage dresses on in a size 10 must say i felt sorry for all the bad press she had over her lapband if i had the money i wouldnt hesitate to have one fitted god sorry have waffled on a bit val x

those stuffed peppers looked devine, think i know what i'll be having one night next week :)

Week 11 Food Diary 24 Aug 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2lbs (2 stone shiny)

I start every day with a mug of hot water and a couple of slices of lemon

Thursday 26 August, Day 3, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Mugshot, SW Quiche (bit of a a rush job)
D: Green thai curry, rice (toms, onions, peppers), had 1/3 so will call it 3.5 syns (not 5 for 1/2)
HEA : Milk
HEB : Ryvita minis
SYNS: couple of mini stars (2), Philli/green thai paste (3.5) = 5.5
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 12

Exercise: Walk 1: 2hrs, Walk 2: 30mins

I've just scanned over the last 150 or so posts of your diary - the pictures you take make my mouth water! Leave OH to his devices, you reach for the sky :) Oh and if you ever want a silly cheering up, YouTube sclub7, just hearing some of their music makes me laugh! Remember their cheesiest lines, the smiles, the innocence... it's hard not to sing along! Also, Spice Girls, hahaha... Seriously, big cheer up! :D

Sorry to hear about your mum - same with my dad. He used to smoke quite heavily before I was born, but this is his fourth cancer now I think? So I know how you feel, hugest hugs for you and I admire you for staying so strong xxx

Ali you are a girl over my own heart - I lurve a bit of cheese, sclub7, steps, er hm the nolan sister's i'm in the mood for dancing does it for me - i am having it played at my funeral

i didn't realise your circumstances ali, so i am HUGGING you back, lots of love, donna x

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
  • 3x Fitness TV's Cheerleader Dance Workout
QUOTE]

How on earth do you manage to get that all in in a day??? I just about manage walking the dogs twice. :worthy:I am in awe

:eek:I really do need to get active, right! commitment - 10 mins on the powerplate 4 times a week! :p

:8855::8855::8855:
pammyd, i am a lazy moo, hence the laughter! chance would be a fine thing! basically i'm lucky to get 2mins to myself a day - what i've written is a bit misleading, i am supposed to do 1-2 of those a day, i've started either walking to or from work - about 25 min walk each day, whilst i've been on annual leave i try (weather permitting) to take kids out for walk, my exercise bike is in the garden so i can hop on for 10 mins when kids are outside (again weather permitting)

the other afternoon i did the cheerleader workout (got on my nerves tbh) but worst still, Noah (1yr old) was hysterica with laughter, bit off putting that even a baby finds me trying to exercise funny!

hi donna just wrote out long reply to u about the cream then lost it damn lol well cream was useless cost £100 a bottle (not a very big one a that) i used 5 bottles and was told i was using too much had to point out my legs were 3 times bigger than the models they were showing using it and they actually gave me a bum lift cream which obviously u wouldnt need so much, the cream felt nice but there was no difference in the cellulite think mine is too bad don't think anything will work except a thigh lift but i had 2 great days in london and it was great meeting phil and fern she looked amazing she had one of those bandage dresses on in a size 10 must say i felt sorry for all the bad press she had over her lapband if i had the money i wouldnt hesitate to have one fitted god sorry have waffled on a bit val x

oh i don;t know bum lift and a boob reduction sounds up my street lol

i think these lotions and potions are all an advertisers dream, nothing apart from good food, plenty of water and exercise is going to shift cellulite, i have already noticed a difference, my legs look a lot smoother in appearance

am so jealous you met phil, i don't fancy him but he is someone i have grown up with as in saturday morning tv, joseph and the technicolor dream coat, maternity leave this morning, i loved him on celebrity juice, showed his naughty side

as for fern, if i got offered a band i would take it - she looks fantastic, it doesn't matter how you choose to loose weight, its that you lose it, good luck to her, if i was married to phil vickery i'd be the size of a house - he is a fab chef!

right enough waffle, breakfast...

Boo!! I've realised it's all been very one-sided!! I should really read other peoples' food diaries much more often as I always pick up some really lovely looking recipes!! Yours are no exception!! The pics look fab and it looks like you love your cooking!! Do you have a favourite recipe/any SW recipe that really stood out to be yummy?! I think the recipe I've enjoyed the most since following SW is the lamb dhansak from the Curry Heaven book!! Gee it was good!! I can't wait to try the Jamie Oliver fish pie as everyone seems to be raving about it!! You must be on the go ALL the time with the 2 littluns, working, and everything else!! Sorry to hear about your family's bad luck with cancer!! It's such an evil thing! My Mum was diagnosed with ovarian cancer 15 months ago- It's stage 3 so they don't fancy her chances unfortunately, but at the moment she's well in herself so we have to be thankful of that while she's got that on her side! What type has your Mum got hun?

Hello Donna,

As requested, I'm now invading your food diary. :D

You seem to be doing fantastically well.
I'll have to have a good read through for some tips. :)

Bye for now,

L

Back