donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
hey, just checkin in

Curry looks good (well, apart from I don't like mushrooms...but I can imagine it with other veg!) :)

:rotflmao: thats the sort of thing I say, mmm that looks good, if I ate **insert least favourite food stuff**.
Prawnchopsuey you just made my day ;)

Hi hun,
Thinking of you and missing you. How are you doing?xx

hi hun, r u OK?

HELLO!!!!

I have fallen off the wagon bigtime, it all started 3 weeks ago when our mahoosive american fridge/freezer broke down and i had to cook up eat lots of naughty things! Things have been quite intense at home, paul's had a bit of a breakdown, mum is fine but we lost a family friend last weds to cancer, i decided to take myself of my anti-depressants - BIG BIG BIG Mistake - ended up looking/feeling like a heroin addict, meg and i have also started a MEND Programme which clashes with my SW class, i have decided to get * week out of the way and rejoin next week, can't wait to catch up with you all the your amazing losses!

Sorry to hear the bad news you've had. Glad you're back, need the meal ideas :p

Donna!!! So good to see you back here!

My my, it looks like you have had a hectic few weeks and I am not surprised that SW has fallen by the wayside. I just had a sneaky Google of the MEND programme and that looks like a great way to help Meg AND yourself for the immediate and long-term future.

It can be dangerous to suddenly stop taking medication hun, so make sure you know what you are doing as you don't want to do more harm than good. Sounds like Paul could do with a sane wifeykins at the moment as well, not a smackhead-wannabe for Halloween ;)

On the plus side, HAVING to cook everything in the fridge???! Sounds amazing, if a little diet unfriendly :)

So glad you have come back on here Donna, I think that's a great step to getting back on the wagon. Maybe MEND might encourage a slightly different eating plan to SW, but you can still benefit from the support of everyone on here :)

oh donna, really feeling for ya! it never rains but it pours...

im sure you dont need me to tell ya that taking yourself off meds isnt very sensible unless it's planned and progressive, but know that you're def not the first, many of us have been there and suffered the consequences!

the plus to the freezer breaking is that now all the bad food must be away and now you can stock it with the good stuff. i know i have a few frozen pizzas in there as well as a few packs of bagels. dont plan on eating either but at the same time cant bring myself to bin them. may see if the folks will take them with them some night if i remember. but at least you're now in a position where ya dont have to restock such item.

MEND sounds good and sure if you cant find a SW class that suits there's always on here and i use the bodyoptimise site rather than class so that's always an option!

really glad to see ya back tho! hopefully we'll all be able to keep each other on track for the next while!

HELLO!!!!

I have fallen off the wagon bigtime, it all started 3 weeks ago when our mahoosive american fridge/freezer broke down and i had to cook up eat lots of naughty things! Things have been quite intense at home, paul's had a bit of a breakdown, mum is fine but we lost a family friend last weds to cancer, i decided to take myself of my anti-depressants - BIG BIG BIG Mistake - ended up looking/feeling like a heroin addict, meg and i have also started a MEND Programme which clashes with my SW class, i have decided to get * week out of the way and rejoin next week, can't wait to catch up with you all the your amazing losses!

I've missed you on here chick, and I'm sure I speak for loads of the others!! Sorry to hear you've had lots of stressful things going on! You can be forgiven for going off track!! Blimey, your poor fridge freezer! Can you claim on the insurance for loss of content? They're not to know you've eaten it lol!! Hope you feeling positive about things! Glad you're Mum's OK at the moment! Great to have you back!XXXX

Welcome back Donna - you have been missed.
Sorry to hear about everything that's happened - you're a strong woman though so I'm sure you'll be able to work through it. xxx

Back