donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
well done on resisting the add ons...

I think my life will always be full of dramas can't ever remember a time when I was relaxed!

Had a really good weekend, spent yesterday with my brother and sister and their families, my sister in law made meatballs and spaghetti, refused the garlic bread, grated cheese and pudding

Well Done on being good :) Good Luck for weigh in.

Week 16 Food Diary 28 September 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2lbs

Saturday 01 October, Day 5, Extra Easy

B: Oops!
L: Rice, mushroom curry
D: Meatballs in tomato sauce, spaghetti
HEA : Milk
HEB : Alpen Light
SYNS: CCurry paste = 1.5, meatballs (7.5)
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 15

Exercise: 0

Sunday 02 October, Day 6, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Jacket Spud, mushroom curry
D: Roast Chicken, roast pots, veg, gravy
HEB : Alpen Light Bar
SYNS: Curry paste (1.5), gravy (2) = 3.5

Exercise: loads of walking at work

Monday 03 October, Day 7, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Tin spaghetti, grapes, carrots
D: Stroppy Fellow Pasta (can't remember syns 3?)
HEB : Alpen Light Bar
SYNS: Red Pesto (3)

Exercise: loads of walking at work

Mushroom Curry, 1.5syns

Mushroom Curry
Mushrooms, quartered, fry in frylite water sweats out
Add 1 tbsp Tikka Paste (1.5 syns), stir well, add as much quark, nat yog, creme fraich (whatever you have in fridge), add some chopped coriander and a red chilli (optional), warm through, serve

super scrumptious!
mushroomcurry002.jpg

the curry looks good!

Curry looks yummy Donna, kinda like a spicy stroganoff!! May have to hook out that curry paste lurking at the back of my cupboard!

Funny I'm having grilled tikka chicken breast today, but may add some mushrooms as well- looks lovely :)

curry looks yummy, have to give it a go..

Hi, have stolen lots of great ideas after spending over an hour reading your diary, hope you dont mind! Your losses have been amazing!

Cor that mushroom curry looks amazing!!!
Hope either school visit of WI went well :D
I'm shattered, have done the 2 bathrooms and toilet and all accessories in place including putting up new blinds.
Now just got Matts room, games room and best of all my study being transformed into my dressing room!!...get me hey lol
Yawn.......help!!!

xx

hi, just been reading through your diary - you're doing amazing and I have to agree with the others, that curry looks yummy xx

Hi Donna, I have been away for ages and have fallen off the wagon. I am now back doing the countdown to Christmas and I just want to say WOW!!!!!

Well done girl, you are such an inspiration and I love reading your receipes. You should start a new thread especially for them. Am glad to hear your mum is feeling better.

Back