donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Week 4

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: -2lbs
Weight Loss to Date: -10.5lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
Week 4 Food Diary 06 July - 12 July 2010
Target weight loss this week: -3lbs

Tuesday 06 July, Day 2, Extra Easy
B: WW yog, banana
L: Small portion pasta, prawns, pineapple
D: Pizza
HEA
HEB
SYNS: lost count! draw line start again tomorrow

So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 6

Wednesday 07 July, Day 2, Extra Easy
B: Nat yogurt, honey (1), banana
L: Small jacket spud, SW hummus, green salad, cherry toms, cucumber, carrots
D: Parmesan chicken, corn on the cob, Tesco lightly spiced potato wedges (188g frozen weight = 6syns), beetroot, pikle onions, red cabbage
HEA Parmesan chicken
HEB Breadcrumbs
SYNS: Honey (1), Tesco lightly spiced potato wedges (6), Tea (1) = 8 syns

Exercise: 20 mins walk

Last edited:
Just think I have lost this week:

2lb of fat
1lb fat.jpg1lb fat.jpg
or
2lb of sugar
1lb sugar.jpg1lb sugar.jpg

Well Done on the loss this week!

I wanted to loose 1 1/2 this week to get my stone but only managed 1 lb - I was a bit miffed .

Thanks!

Millie, Jenny and Allie - I'm over it now, I'm still ahead of my longterm target, and 2lbs is a good loss.

I had the most delicious dinner - parmesan chicken
Parmesan Chicken.JPG
Ingredients: pack of Lean, Thin Turkey Fillets (8 in total) but you could use chicken breasts
3x 28g grated parmesan cheese (=3xHEA)
EDIT:
Breadcrumbs - I used 6x slices WW Danish Malted which covered all 8 pieces of turkey (and threw some away) = 2x HEB, so technically you could have the 3rd slice on the side (or a cheeky wedgy sarnie!)
or you can use 3x 28g dried breadcrumbs at 15 syns
Finely chopped lemon thyme
1 egg

Mix parmesan, breadcrumbs and lemon thyme in medium size mixing bowl
Beat egg pour into seperate bowl
Take one fillet, dip into egg and then drop into parmesan mixture and cover well (you could fry light for a couple of mins each side) I oven baked for 20 mins on 200 degrees
There were 8 pieces, OH and I had two each, daughter had 1, three leftover

D E L I C I O U S :drool:

Last edited:
Hi Donna, just checking out your diary. You've had some amazing losses - well done!
Really good your hubby's doing it too - are you eating the same meals or cooking him something different? Mine eats what he's given so is inadvertently doing SW... whether he likes it or not lol!!
It is cheeky that men can cheat so much though and get away with it...

I make all paul's meals (hence why I feel I am always in the kitcen!!)

Paul's average daily menu
B: babybel or salmon pate and ryvitas for breakfast (no SF) or eggs, baked beans, mushrooms
L: pasta prawn mussels chillies, balsamic vinegar, red onion, tomatoes (minimal amounts) strawberries and 2 nectarines
S: hifi bar, crabsticks
D: we have the same but he doesn't have any salad only the veg in the meal or peas/sweetcorn, mush, roasted toms or onions

I just wish I'd had a slice of lemon tart when I was at a christening on Sunday instead of the boring green salad and no dressing! Paul stuffed his face with crips no salad the bugger!

I am really pleased with my weight loss and am spurned on to hit my 2lb target this week! Thanks sarahx

Thursday 08 July, Day 3, Extra Easy
B:
Nat yogurt, honey (1), banana

L: SW Hummus, Ryvita minis (HEB), cherry toms, cucumber, carrots, beetroot, red cabbage, pickle onions, celery
D: Thai green curry (recipe to follow) rice, stirfry veg, WW yog, pineapple
HEA Milk
HEB Mini Ryvitas
SYNS: Honey (1), Thai green curry paste (1.5) = 2.5 syns

Exercise: 40 mins walk

Aw I think it's just mens metabolisms - they find it so much easier to lose weight...
Just be happy in the knowledge that you're eating much more healthily with all your fruit and veg lol!

Well Paul's friend is having a birthday golf day on saturday, and Paul and his brother are going, it will be interesting to see the state of him when he comes home after god knows how many stellas and ham, egg and chips (and not the SW variety). I bet he can't stick to the diet.

Lunch was delicious today, I would recommend making the SW hummus a day before you want to eat it, it wasn't so garlicy today, much nicer

SW Hummus.JPG

Thai Green Curry

It was delicious, here is the official recipe:

Green Thai Curry
120g Philadelphia extra light = 8 syns
2tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste = 2 syns
4 Chicken breasts (I only used two)
1 red pepper sliced
1 green pepper sliced
1 red onion, finely chopped
4 tbsp skimmed milk (from HEA)
Fry light

Gently Fry onion and curry paste, add chicken and cook 8-9 minutes til chicken is cooked thru, add peppers and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, add philadelphia and milk to pan and stir to melt, serve with rice, really rich and creamy

DSCF0081.JPG

However, next time instead of Philly/Milk I will use quark and water as I don't think it would make any difference and if you like it hotter (I do) I would make add a finely chopped green chilli and possibly add an extra tbsp of curry paste, bringing the syn value down to 1.5 syns for two v generous portions!

Mmm that Thai green curry sounds nice. I've always made it with coconut milk though which I bet is a lot higher in syns (not made it at all since being on SW!) - do you think it was as nice with philly?
Which brand of curry paste did you use?
Plus I think I'm going to have to make that parmesan chicken, will probably use dried breadcrumbs rather than my B choice though and take the hit on the syns

wow that meal looks tasty! might have to use my syns on this istead! oh also Donna im still dieting just not noting it down on my food diary until my slimming tablets come! :D x

Sarah - it's very thick and creamy, I'd like the sauce a bit thinner, next time I will use quark and nat yog or water, I used tesco green curry thai paste it's about £1.17 for the jar. I didn't think it would be spicy enough for Paul but he wolfed it down and said "oh yeah" so I guess we have another hit

The parmesan chicken is better with the dried breadcrumbs it sticks better, this is one of our family favourite meals so I was really glad the SW version worked (and nobody noticed the difference!), leftovers make really nice sandwiches or cut up and thrown on top of a salad

Jenny - I will let you off - but make sure you let me know when your pills arrive, dtx

Friday 09 July, Day 4, Extra Easy
B: Nat yogurt, honey (1), banana
L: SW Hummus, Ryvita minis (HEB), cherry toms, cucumber, carrots, red cabbage, pickle onions
D: Grilled chicken, salad, ww bread (1 slice), mayo (2) chilli sauce (2)
HEA Milk
HEB Mini Ryvitas
SYNS: Honey (1), Bread (3), Mayo (2), Chilli (2) = 8 syns

Exercise: 40 mins walk

So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: nearly seven :banana dancer:

Last edited:
Back