donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Hi Donna - loved reading your thoughts after this week - it's really good to see you're starting to notice a difference in how you look and feel!
I've not really noticed anything like that yet, feel exactly the same and haven't had any comments from anyone that I look like I've lost weight... reckon it'll be another half stone before that happens.

Good luck for WI - I'm sure you'll get a good result, especially after your unjustified 1lb gain last week!

good luck donna!! xx

Week 8

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: -3lbs
Total Weight Loss: -20.5lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
Week 8 Food Diary 03-09 2010
Target weight loss this week: -3.5 (Club 10 + 1.5 stone shiny)

Tuesday 03 August 1, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: WW Bread, Lean Ham, 1/2 tbsp horseradish, cucumber, pot of carrots
D: Chicken breast bbq, chilli sauce, salad (1syn), curly wurly)
HEA : Milk

HEB : Bread
SYNS: Horseradish, chilli sauce, curly wurly
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 9

Right where the heck is the recipe for Stroppyfellow pasta lol???? I MUST have it. x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...rozapretti-pesto-rosso-absoloutly-delish.html

Hazel - i used a red onion rather than spring onion, I also buy the big back of cubed chicken from Iceland costs about £4 but lasts about 4 dinners, cooked onion, chicken, lemon juice (I used 2 cos theyw ere small lemons) and dried mixed herbs

When I drained pasta i left some of the water to make the sauce a bit wetter, also i used ff nat yog - about 5tbsp...god i just want this for dinner again tomorrow x

Hazel - the tuna salad is dead easy

new pots, boiled eggs, tin tuna, lettuce (i used baby gems), red onion, plum toms, black olives, balsamic vinegar, salt, fat free vinagrette

Cook pots and eggs, leave to cool, chop salad, flake tuna mix with salt, balsamic vinegar, add to salad, quarter pots, slice up eggs (to your desire), bung in fridge for a bit then serve - you can add anything you fancy - don't forget to add syns if you are using the olives, next time i am going to add some french beans

Donna, well done, am so pleased for you, and thanks for the tips the other day :) xx

AMAAAAZING well done you!! You deserve it too with your wicked determination!!

Back