donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Hi Hun,
Hope your mum (and you) are feeling a little better today. Don't worry about the 1 binge bit, it happens to us all, try to have fun at the picnic, hopefully weather will hold out for you.

Pammy

I really hope you are OK and I sincerely hope your mum's health improves. (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

I can do Reiki if you like I can send you some Reiki by distance. x

hey donna, hope you and your mum are feeling a bit better. you weren't far wrong, 5.5 lbs off for me this week!

Hey Donna, hope things are looking brighter in your world today xx

Thinking about you both, hope everything is alright

Sorry to hear about your Mum Donna, I really hope she feels better soon.

I haven't been on in a few weeks and well done to you on the weight loss, woowee!!

OMG - i am sitting her in tears over all your lovely messages, will answer them all properly tomorrow am too tired this evening! Mum is still in hospital, she has had 7 days iv anti biotics but her body is still rife with infection and her temperature keeps spiking, good news no new fluid in lung, unable to start chemo until this infection disappears

I lost 1lb today! which is great because although i haven't purposes cheated, eating around hospital visits is very difficult

have tried to catch up tohnight - am back at work mon, tues, weds, full days i was so tired i slept from 7pm=6am yesterday, my eyes are closed now, so i am off to bed...goodnight lovelies x

Hey!
I thought I would come visit your diary because you've been so nice on mine :)
Very sorry to read about your Mum. I hope the infection clears very soon so she can start chemo. I know it's never the same for everyone, but I went through cancer with my Dad and I really feel for you and your family. Lots and lots of love.xxx

ps. Congrats on the loss :)

OMG - i am sitting her in tears over all your lovely messages, will answer them all properly tomorrow am too tired this evening! Mum is still in hospital, she has had 7 days iv anti biotics but her body is still rife with infection and her temperature keeps spiking, good news no new fluid in lung, unable to start chemo until this infection disappears

I lost 1lb today! which is great because although i haven't purposes cheated, eating around hospital visits is very difficult

have tried to catch up tohnight - am back at work mon, tues, weds, full days i was so tired i slept from 7pm=6am yesterday, my eyes are closed now, so i am off to bed...goodnight lovelies x

Let's hope the antiBs zap that infection quickly and she can crack on with the chemo! I'm sure she'll feel much better once it's under control! And as you say, GR8 news about no new effusion! Yay!

Congrats on your loss! It is so hard to stay organised and on track as you say basing your time around a hospital, never mind the stress which can make cause a 'sod it' attitude when it comes to food!! So you've done really well there!X

I will send some healing today to your mum, if she wants to receive it she will "know" and she'll allow it in. I really hope she improves. hugs x

Well done on your loss too, thats amazing given the circumstances. x

Hi Donna,

Just catching up on your diary, sorry to hear that your Mum has been poorly, hope the infection starts to clear soon and I hope you start feeling better too, you are probably emotionally aswell as physically exhausted, big ((((hugs)))) coming your way xx

Back