donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Ali's Patatas Bravas with hunters chicken

gorgeous!

014.jpg

side serving of quark and salad (not pictured)

Welcome back honey!!
So glad to see you back and sending lots and lots of healing vibes to your mum, hopefully all the results will come out clear.

Loving your piccies they look scrummy.

Oh... and well done on your 3lb loss - you go girl!!

Glad to have you back Donna - can't believe they accidently sent you repossession papers!! Idiots, glad you've got it sorted now :)

and court costs! when i went back to work after maternity leave i changed our direct debit as our pay day in work changed, the bank took the money out of our account on the revised date and but trying to collect money also on the "original" date, hence the problem but they didn't even telephone us, i am so angry but so bloody relieved, it was such an awful 4 days, dont think paul and i are right even now two weeks on

and court costs! when i went back to work after maternity leave i changed our direct debit as our pay day in work changed, the bank took the money out of our account on the revised date and but trying to collect money also on the "original" date, hence the problem but they didn't even telephone us, i am so angry but so bloody relieved, it was such an awful 4 days, dont think paul and i are right even now two weeks on

madness! thank god it's sorted!

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: -3lbs
Total Weight Loss: -32lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk at least a day
  • Something else?
Week 15 Food Diary 21 September 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2lbs

Tuesday 21 September, Day 1, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Tin spaghetti, grapes, carrots
D: Stroppy Fellow Pasta
HEA : Cheese
HEB : Alpen Light Bar
SYNS: Tea 2, Red Pesto (1), chocolate ?
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 15

Exercise: loads of walking at work

Wednesday 22 September, Day 2, Extra Easy
D: Spag Bog
SYNS: Tea 2, Tomato Puree (2)

Thursday 23 September, Day 3, Extra Easy
D: Steak, mush and onion pie (4 syns), Rice Pudding
HEA : Milk
SYNS: ,Filo (4) = 4

Friday 24 September, Day 4, Extra Easy
L: Leek & Potato Soup, Pickle Onions, Chilli Flakes
D: Pepper & Chorizo & Egg Bake (SCRUM) pic to follow
SYNS: TChorizo (5) = 5

Saturday 25 September, Day 5, Extra Easy
L: Potato & Leek Soup, grapes
D: Beef Rendang Curry (YUM!) pic to follow
HEA : Babybels in chicken cake
HEB : Milk
SYNS: Coconut milk (6)

Sunday 26 September, Day 6, Extra Easy
L: SW Quiche (bacon, mush, tom)
D: Chicken Cake, sauteed pots, veg, gravy
HEA : Babybels in chicken cake
SYNS: Tea (2), gravy (1)

Monday 27 September, Day 7, Extra Easy
L: Tin spaghetti, carrots, grapes
D: Chicken Green Thai Curry, rice
HEA : Philly
SYNS: Green thai paste/philly (4)

Last edited:
Dear Slimming World God,

I have been a very good girl this week, I haven't cheated, I haven't sworn and certainly haven't shouted at the kids! I helped an old lady across the street and donated to the charity tin outside Tesco. I definitely haven't sampled any of the kids leftovers on their way to the bin, I refused the biscuit at work, I even turned down those delicious homemade Samosa of Kevin's (boo hoo!).

I would really like a 3lb loss on Tuesday, it would mean 3.5stone gone and I would be 3lbs under 200lbs!!!

I promise to be as good a girl next week and to continue to spread the good words...slimming world

Amen x

Dear Slimming World God,

I have been a very good girl this week, I haven't cheated, I haven't sworn and certainly haven't shouted at the kids! I helped an old lady across the street and donated to the charity tin outside Tesco. I definitely haven't sampled any of the kids leftovers on their way to the bin, I refused the biscuit at work, I even turned down those delicious homemade Samosa of Kevin's (boo hoo!).

I would really like a 3lb loss on Tuesday, it would mean 3.5stone gone and I would be 3lbs under 200lbs!!!

I promise to be as good a girl next week and to continue to spread the good words...slimming world

Amen x

here's hopin!!!!

Dear Slimming World God,

Amen x

I read this in bed and smiled. I'd ask for the same, but I have been naughty.

xxxxxxx

Good luck Donna I hope those SW Gods are smiling down on you

Thank you so much, i saw mum the following day and she was much better in fact, she was allowed home that afternoon! Anytime you fancy sending some healing her way, pls do, she was really touched by your kindness (so am I) and she says she needs all the help and healing she can get!

thanks again, donna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are welcome. I did send some more tonight around 8.30 (with the others who posted to my food diary for healing) and I messaged you with some comments.

Did they scan your mum's body (a CT scan)?

Best of luck at the weigh in. :)

Back