Donna's food diaries-trying to maintain

Tomorrow - red

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi, strawberries and yoghurt
Lunch - ham omelette with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes with cheese (HEA)
Tea - mackerel, salad and pitta bread (HEB)
Snacks - fruit, crabsticks, milk in drinks (HEA) hifi (HEB)

Tomorrow - Green

Breakfast - magic porridge (HEB) with strawberries, cherries and banana
Lunch - quorn lasagne and salad (HEA)
Tea - chilli with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - either a scan bran cake or hifi bar as my HEB, fruit, syn free egg custards

It's little ones Birthday party tomorrow so really hoping I'll be able to resist all the party food

Tomorrow - Green

Breakfast - magic porridge (HEB) with strawberries, cherries and banana
Lunch - quorn lasagne and salad (HEA)
Tea - chilli with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - either a scan bran cake or hifi bar as my HEB, fruit, syn free egg custards

It's little ones Birthday party tomorrow so really hoping I'll be able to resist all the party food

Change of plan, had jacket potato with quorn sweet and sour, was lovely. Might treat myself to some Birthday cake, just 10 or 15 syns worth later if I'm not as stuffed as I am now, still have a HEB to have.

Plan for tomorrow

Breakfast - either egg sarnie (HEB) or some cereal (also HEB) and fruit
Lunch - chickpea dhal with salad
Tea - Chilli with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - Hifi (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) small slice of cake (10 syns)

tomorrow green

breakfast - rice pudding with strawberries, cherries and banana
Lunch - savoury rice with mushrooms, onions, chilli, tomatoes and courgettes
Tea - pizza hut using weekly syns (56 syns and 2 HEA's)
Snacks - HEB's on whatever I fancy, fruit

Today - ee

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple, banana, strawberries and kiwi
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - Thai green chicken curry with rice (1 syn and HEA as using philli for sauce)
Snacks - syn free egg custards, chicken (1 syn...ate before checking), crabsticks, hifi bar (HEB) something to make syns up

lost a lb this week despite going to pizza hut, so happy with that. Going to try and loose another lb this week, if I do think I'll try to maintain for a week.... although the extra HEB scares me a little lol. But I suppose it isn't going to make me gain a load of weight.

Today - EE

Breakfast - rice pudding with banana, kiwi and apple
Lunch - tuna pasta salad with cheese (HEA)
Tea - Gammon and potatoes with veg
Snacks - fruit, half a scan bran cake and hifi light (HEB) cadbury mallow (3) chocolate biscuit (4)

Tomorrow - green

Breakfast - rice pudding with raspberries, banana and kiwi
Lunch - mushy pea curry with ww petite pain (HEB)
Tea - meat free kiev (4 syns) potato wedges and veg
Snacks - fruit, 1/2 scan bran cake and a hifi light (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) cheese and apple (HEA) half a danish pastry (8 syns)

Tomorrow - green

Breakfast - rice pudding with raspberries, banana and kiwi
Lunch - mushy pea curry with ww petite pain (HEB)
Tea - meat free kiev (4 syns) potato wedges and veg
Snacks - fruit, 1/2 scan bran cake and a hifi light (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) cheese and apple (HEA) half a danish pastry (8 syns)

Thinking about it, if I'm having the scan bran cake I'll save the danish for the day after....or vice versa. As don't think I'll manage the two in one day (well I will manage them lol...but will feel greedy and fat like I do today :p) or maybe I will, will have to wait and see (If I eat one during the day I'll probably have the other in the evening

Thinking about it, if I'm having the scan bran cake I'll save the danish for the day after....or vice versa. As don't think I'll manage the two in one day (well I will manage them lol...but will feel greedy and fat like I do today :p) or maybe I will, will have to wait and see (If I eat one during the day I'll probably have the other in the evening

Decided to save the danish for tomorrow

Tomorrows plan is Green

Breakfast - banana, apple, cherries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries with a vanilla mullerlight
Lunch - mushy pea curry (either just a bowl on its own or with a jacket depending on how hungry I am)
Tea - Morrisons meat free burgers (1 syn) with a HEB pitta and 3 slices of low low burger cheese (HEA) with chips and salad
Snacks - milk in drink (HEA) hifi bar (HEB) fruit, danish (10 syns)

Today - red

Breakfast - apple, banana, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, raspberries and vanilla mullerlight
Lunch - ham, mushroom, tomato and onion omelette topped with 20g of low far cheddar (1/2 HEA)
Tea - chicken stuffed with 30g lowlow cheese spread (1/2 HEA) topped with BBQ sauce and bacon, served with roast aubergine and courgettes, steamed brocolli, carrots, spinach and sprouts.
Snacks - 2 yoyo bears (HEB) hifi bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) bar of chocolate, either orange galaxy bubbles (8.5) or picnic (I think 10.5 but will have to double check) fruit and crabsticks

Tomorrow - EE

Breakfast - sausages (1 syn), tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, egg and bacon
Lunch - salad or pasta dish
Tea - fajita mix and rice
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) fruit, milk in drinks (HEA) galaxy orange bubbles (8.5 syns)

Today - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, strawberries, kiwi, banana and yoghurt
Lunch - egg fried rice with loads of veg, prawns and ham
Tea - Spag Carbanara made with philli (HEA)
Snacks - fruit, hifi (HEB) galaxy orange bubbles (8.5 syns) cherry and almond syn free icecream

Food plans looking good as always Donna! X

Food plans looking good as always Donna! X

Thank you, stuck on today, usually have mackerel salad on WI day but really fancy jacket pot with cheese and bacon.... I'll see what my mums doing for tea tomorrow and if its not chilli (she uses quorn so might as well have a green day if she does) then I might have that tomorrow.... see how I feel

Not going to my mums tomorrow, but still going to have the jacket pot today as I really do fancy it

so todays plan - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, banana, apple, grapes, kiwi with natural fromage frai
Lunch - jacket pot with lowlow cheese spread (HEA) and bacon, with side salad
Tea - beef and spinach curry with rice and HEB pitta bread
Snacks - fruit, syn free egg custards, half an easter egg (14 syns)

Todays plan - Green

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and cherry underlayer muller (1.5 syns)
Dinner - cheesy chips and egg salad (HEA)
Tea - Moussaka (from the 50 free green book) with vegetables with a ww petite pain (HEB)
Snacks - malteaster bunny (8.5) hifi bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) fruit

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, banana, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries and yogurt
Dinner - onion, mushrooms, chilli, spinach, tomatoes and a savoury rice or mug shot
Tea - salmon with roast potatoes, brocolli, carrots and sprouts
Snacks - cheese (HEA) biscuits (5 syns) apple, cherries and grapes, hifi bar (HEB) milky way or fudge (5 syns or 6 syns)

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, banana, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries and yogurt
Dinner - onion, mushrooms, chilli, spinach, tomatoes and a savoury rice or mug shot
Tea - salmon with roast potatoes, brocolli, carrots and sprouts
Snacks - cheese (HEA) biscuits (5 syns) apple, cherries and grapes, hifi bar (HEB) milky way or fudge (5 syns or 6 syns)

Changed my mind, going red instead. So breakfast is the same

Lunch will be mackerel salad... maybe with a pitta bread maybe not depends how I feel and tea will be the same but without the potatoes for me. I'll throw a bit more extra veg in, might do some roast mushrooms, onions and tomatoes.
So I can have some milk with my drinks and if I don't have the pitta I can either have 2 yoyo bears or another hifi later on

Green plan today

Breakfast - Apple, banana, kiwi, blueberries, grapes and yogurt
Lunch - cheesy chips (HEA) salad and pitta bread (HEB)
Tea - quorn spag bol
Snacks - fruit, hifi (HEB) syn free egg custards, apricot and chocolate brownies (3.5 syns each....will have two or three) milk in drinks (HEA)

red day today

Breakfast - apple, banana, kiwi and grapes with cherry underlayer muller (1.5 syns)
Lunch - Irish stew (tesco's)
Tea - chicken shish kebab with wholemeal pitta (HEB) (counting 5 syns for oil used)
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) latte (HEA) hifi (HEB) chocolate brownie (3 syns)

Back