Donna's food diaries-trying to maintain

green day

breakfast - apple, banana and nutty muesli (HEB) milk (HEA)
Lunch - mushroom, onion and tomato quiche with salad and beans
Tea - quorn meatballs with spagetti and a tomato sauce, topped with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - Hifi bar (HEB) rice pudding with berries, brownies (7 syns)

Today is WI day, and EE

Breakfast - rice pudding with banana, apple and kiwi
Lunch - grilled bacon and scrambled eggs with fried tomatoes, onion and mushrooms
Tea - chicken vindaloo with rice
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) munchies (13 syns) necturine, orange

Hey Hun :) just found your diary!

Food looks yummy!

Xx

Thanks Nikki, bit stuck yesterday through until Thursday as we desperately need to shop but can't go until Thursday morning. Think I'll manage though

Same here, OH is away and I don't get paid until Friday so I've gate crashed my mum and dads house. I spied some massive turkey breasts in the fridge this morning.... Yummy!!

Mum always cooks our tea on a Wednesday so that'll be nice tomorrow and boyfriend always does a curry on a Tuesday and we have just about enough in for him to do that, think I'll have cooked breakfast for lunch again tomorrow...unless mum decides to cook something vegetarian because then I might as well go green.

donna88 said:
Mum always cooks our tea on a Wednesday so that'll be nice tomorrow and boyfriend always does a curry on a Tuesday and we have just about enough in for him to do that, think I'll have cooked breakfast for lunch again tomorrow...unless mum decides to cook something vegetarian because then I might as well go green.

I could just eat a curry... Mmmmm! Not sure what to have tonight, I quite fancy taking my pooch for a walk by the river and maybe sit and have a jacket pot in the pub garden. See how I feel later :)

I could just eat a curry... Mmmmm! Not sure what to have tonight, I quite fancy taking my pooch for a walk by the river and maybe sit and have a jacket pot in the pub garden. See how I feel later :)

That sounds lovely

Ended up at my mums yesterday for lunch and tea, had gammon and chips for lunch with veg and just beans and cheese on a jacket for tea after a workout in her gym, really enjoyed the jacket.

Today - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, kiwi, apple, banana and yogurt
Lunch - tuna and potato salad
Tea - turkey fajita mix with stuffed peppers (stuffed with savoury rice and topped with 1 babybel 1/2 HEA)
Snacks - milk in drinks (1/2 HEA) hifi (HEB) fruit, cherries grapes and raspberries dipped in melted choc philli (6 syns) crabsticks ambers biscuit (4.5 syns)

EE again today

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, raspberries, kiwi and grapes with natural fromage frai
Lunch - fratata with sausages (1/2 syn) and 15g cheese (1/2 HEA)
Tea - tuna pasta bake with 15 g cheese (1/2 HEA)
Snacks - scan bran cake with choc philli (HEB and 6 syns) ambers biscuit (4.5 syns)

Green day

Breakfast - apple, orange and muesli (HEB and som HEA)
Lunch - fratata
Tea - Quorn Lasagne and veg (HEA)
Snacks - chocolate philli on two scan bran with banana (1/2 HEB and 6 syns) hifi light (1/2 HEB) rest of milk in drinks (HEA) chocolate biscuit (4.5 syns)

Today has been green

Breakfast - fried egg sandwich (HEB) with an orange and banana
Dinner - leftover quorn lasagne (HEA) with salad
Tea - Quorn grillsteak with salad potatoes, brocolli, carrots and sprouts
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) fruit, not sure on syns yet, will treat myself to something chocolatey either a picnic or some minstrels maybe

Green again

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple, banana and kiwi
Lunch - jacket potato with mushy pea curry
Tea - meat free burgers (1 syn) in pitta (HEB) with burger cheese (HEA) chips and salad
Snacks - syn free pancakes with chocolate philli (6 syns) and berries, hifi (HEB) fruit, chocolate biscuit (4.5)

yesterday - ee

breakfast - rice pudding and fruit
lunch -mackerel pasta salad
tea - beef curry and rice
snacks - hifi lights (HEB) choc philli (6 syns) on syn free pancakes with berries areo biscuit (5 syns) milk in drinks

today green

breakfast - apple, banana, kiwi and grapes with yoghurt
Lunch - egg sandwich (HEB) with apricots
Tea - quorn chilli with stuffed peppers, savoury rice and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - choc philli (6 syns) on syn free pancakes with berries, milk in drinks (HEA) yoyo bears (HEB) Time out (4.5 syns)

EE today

Breakfast - sausages (1 syn) bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - potato wedges with chicken and bacon BBQ melt (HEA for cheese)
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) some chocolate for the rest of my syns

Green

Breakfast - apple, grapes, banana, strawberries and yogurt
Lunch - asda chickpea dhal with salad
Tea - quorn meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) hifi bar X2 (HEB's) glass of wine (9 syns) boiled eggs, fruit

EE

Breakfast -apple, banana, strawberries, grapes, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - Steak with jacket, pea's, tomatoes and mushrooms
Tea - Jacket with tuna, beans, cheese and salad (HEA)
Snacks - yoyo bear and 1 hifi light (HEB) minstrels (10.5 syns) fruit

Green

Breakfast - muesli with an apple and banana (HEB plus HEA for milk, the rest will be used on drinks)
Lunch vegetable fratata topped with 15 g cheese (1/2 HEA)
Tea - quorn peppered steak with chips, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes and rest of cheese on chips
Snacks - 2 alpen lights (HEB) some chocolate for syns

EE today and WI day... really hoping I've lost this week

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, grapes, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - ham, onion, mushroom, tomato and potato fratata with cheese (HEA)
Tea - classic chicken curry and rice with pitta bread (HEB)
Snacks - chocolates (12- 15 syns depending on how many are in the box) rice pudding with berries, fruit

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries and yogurt
Lunch - carrot and coriander soup
Tea - gammon, pineapple, potatoes, swede, carrots, roast squash and brocolli
Snacks - cheesecake (4.5 syns) fruit, hifi light (1/2 heb) chocolate philli (6 syns) with banana on 2 scan bran (1/2 heb) milk in drinks (HEA)

Red today

Breakfast - pineapple, melon, apple and kiwi with yogurt
Lunch - seafood salad
Snack - 2 scan bran (1/2 HEB) with lowlow cheese spread (HEA) ham and tomatoes, yoyo bear (1/2 HEB) milk in drinks (HEA)
Tea - salmon with steamed carrots and brocolli, and roast onions, courgette, tomatoes and mushrooms
Snacks - 2 hifi lights (HEB) syn free pancakes with loads of berries, cheesecake (4.5 syns) low alcohol wine (8.5 syns)

Back