Don't Ever Lie to your Mother

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CW Consultant, 23 August 2007 Social URL.

1. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

A Young Man Called Mark Invited His Mother For Dinner. During The
    Course Of The Meal, His Mother Couldn't Help But Notice How Handsome Mark's Flatmate Was. She Had Long Been Suspicious Of A Relationship Between The Two, And This Only Made Her More Curious.

Over The Course Of The Evening, While Watching The Two Interact,she Started To Wonder If There Was More Between Mark And His Flatmate Than Met The Eye.

Reading His Mum's Thoughts, Mark Volunteered, "i Know What You Must Be Thinking, But I Assure You, Greg & I Are Just Flatmates.
    About A Week Later, Greg Came To Mark Saying,"ever Since Your Mother Came To Dinner, I've Been Unable To Find The Frying Pan, You Don't Suppose She Took It Do You?" "well, I Doubt It, But I'll E-mail Her Just To Be Sure," Said Mark, So He Sat Down And Wrote:

Dear Mother, I'm Not Saying That You "did" Take The Frying Pan From
    My House, I'm Not Saying That You "did Not" Take The Frying Pan, But The Fact Remains That It Has Been Missing Ever Since You Were Here For Dinner. Love Mark.

Several Days Later, Mark Received An E-mail From His Mother Which Read:

Dear Son, I'm Not Saying That You "do" Sleep With Greg, And I'm Not
    Saying That You "do Not" Sleep With Greg, But The Fact Remains That If He Was Sleeping In His Own Bed, He Would Have Found The Frying Pan By Now. Love Mum
    Lesson Of The Day: Don't Ever Lie To Your Mother ( She Always,always Finds Out )

sazzy34 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Love it :D

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Great stuff.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:giggle: I love that one!!!

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant!!!! :D:D:D

7. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    I'm always saying that to Chris and Amy! "Please don't lie to me because I'll soon find out the truth and lying only gets you into more trouble". ;)

8. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Lol thats good.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.