dont know what to do :(

tashaliza

im on my second week of LT (weigh day wednesday) and in my 1st week i lost an amazing 16lb. :D Since then i've had some family problems and that combined with my kids meant that i ended up having a mad half hour and cheated. :cry:i stuffed anything i could find in my mouth. i am now having trouble getting back into ketosis :break_diet: i dont know what to do? should i struggle on, or should i just give up and just get bigger and bigger, im so confused and upset. :wave_cry:

Hey hun. I had a mad few days and still managed to lose 6lbs in that week!

Dont give up on it, give yourself a mental telling off and get back into it!

As the others have said dont give in you can do it you can get your self back into ketosis atleast you know what triggered you to eat now and you can try to do something else to occupy yourself if that situation happens again.

I am now on Day 8

I was in flying form the first few days until day 5 and 6 and the Lipotrim sickness beat me repeatidly!! Day 7 i woke up fresh as a spring lamb and bounced around again.you have to understand that you body needs a little time to get rid of all the toxins and crap you have been filling your body with.. Never mind all the weight you will loose for a minute. The other benifits that you are going to see much sooner rather than later: Your skin is going to be glowing, your nails stronger, your posture is going to improve, your confidence is going to know no bounds, you will sleep better. I could go on for pages but most of all, you are going to wake up and feel like a huge weight is gone off your shoulders because finally you are doing something thats working to get the weight off, you dont have to feel ugly or ashamed or second best any more and i think that is the greatest gift you can give yourself

I dont feel a bit hungry and it feels like i have a dead fish in my mouth but i had my first weigh yesterday -9 3/4 pounds. I started 13.13 so very near you. I still cant promise ill stick to it tommorrow but i do know i will stick to it today. Make a promise to yourself that every bad day you have that you will sleep on it and if you decide to quit in the morn so be it. This is working for me because evenings are my hardest so it gets me though them. Goodluck xxx

(That was a post i wrote a few weeks ago to someone else, im now at the start of week 5 and im almost 2 stone down, this is the easist diet ever after a few weeks, i feel amazing and im looking so much better, i have weak moments but the weight literally falls off, dont miss out on such a quick and fab opportunity)

Not so hard to enter ketosis once you've been there - but water, water, water- keep on with the liquids..... not to say overdo it of course, just switch your attention because you're going to need it after all that picking, - water retention etc ok?

Struggle on hun
I have had 2 days liek that this week but today My head is in gear again & I am sat here feeling so proud of myself cos I didnt quit.
I have promised myself that no matter what happens I am going to keep tring til at least xmas & IF I have another blip I will just get back on & back on & back on or else I will be bigger than ever.
We CAN do this hun. Life will throw obstacles in your way & the only thing to do is jump them BUT if you do stumble then pick yourself up & jump the next :)
GOOD LUCK hun
Niki
x

should i struggle on, or should i just give up and just get bigger and bigger, im so confused and upset. :wave_cry:

Now that is not even a real question as you know the answer! Sweetie, you can do this. You've got to keep yourself busy and focused. You got to Ketoland before so there's no reason you can't do it again! Good luck chica x

come on you just put the blip behind you it happened now its over focus on today worry about tomorrow when it arrives and drink drink drink the water and remember we are all here for you.
xx

You caved and can't take that back but you can make sure it doesn't happen again. Remember how bad you feel now and also remember how well you did that first week - goodness, you managed to drop a BMI level in your first week as well as shift over a stone!

We all have issues with food - that's how we got to be the size we were - and we all made the decision to do something about it by doing LT. It isn't the easy option but if we can stick to it not only do we have great losses but we also come to terms with why we overeat and hopefully re-educate ourselves.

You took the first step and are doing really well. The reasons you started haven't changed so pick yourself up and tell that fat that it isn't welcome and it's got to go!!! Get yourself back onto the ketosis train and look forward to your next WI.

You owe it to yourself to enjoy your life to the full - will you be able to do that if you are obese or would you prefer to do it at a healthy weight?

Believe in yourself and pop on here whenever you feel low - it always manages to take my mind of the lows and cheers me up and motivates me no end.

PM me if you want to, I'd be happy to help. I started with a BMI higher than yours and am now a stone and a half from a healthy weight and 2 and a half stone from my target.

Good luck with the restart.

x

Back