Extra Easy dont like quark or cottage cheese!

tegansmum

hi all im new to slimming world and have been trying out some of the recipes , i made a cheese cake today with quark and neither me or oh liked it , ended up in the bin .
tomorrow i would like to make a quiche however im not keen on using the quark again as im throwing away more food than im eating , im also not a fan of cottage cheese .

can i make quiche without these , any nice recipes would also be great thanks
im on extra easy by the way

I don't know what you could use as an alternative, but to be honest when you are making a quiche the cottage cheese is so well blended that you won't even know it is there.

You won't even taste it either.

Or you could just use eggs, after all when making a full-fat quiche that's all they would use in the filling.

if you blend a HEa portion of cheddar in with the cottage cheese for the quiche mixture it is lovely. You really can not taste the cottage cheese.

i find quark disgusting no matter what!

if you make cheesecake again perhaps you could make individual ones and use a healthy extra b choice as your cheesecake filling on a green day. you can have philidelphia light, philidelphia extra light, ricotta cheese.

I made a quiche the other day. i just used 3 eggs and a little pot of cottage cheese. was lovely, and you couldn't taste the cottage cheese at all. My oh doesn't like cottage cheese either but said he really liked the quiche :)

Whizz teh cottage cheese with a couple of eggs as people have said. Really does not take like cottage cheese. I used teh same principal for cauliflower cheese - was really nice!

I always make a quiche using a tub of quark which I beat in with 6 eggs.
To that I add, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and any veg I may have on hand
I use a lasagna dish to bake.
You cannot taste the quark at all. I have taken this to taster evenings at SW, as well as offered it to non SW people and everybody enjoyed.

Back