Don't think I'm in Ketosis anymore :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by RetailChick, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. RetailChick

RetailChick 2 Years Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(27.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Low carb and Educogym training
    After a couple of cheats this week (grilled chicken and lettuce last sunday and 4 handfuls of wine gums and 3 chips) I'm feeling very hungry this morning for the first time since week 1 :( very disappointed as this is my last week on TFR before re feed is there anything I can do???:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just continue on as thou it never happened, its the only thing you can do, no point in giving up now cos ur so close. The lettuce and chicken would have kept you in ketosis i'm sure but not the handfuls of wine gums.. just get back on it, and you'll be glad you did.

4. RetailChick

RetailChick 2 Years Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(27.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Low carb and Educogym training
    Thanks Missy.....just gonna keep the head down now until WI on Friday and hope for the best!!! x

5. looby1003

looby1003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    keep drinking loads of water and hopefully the hunger pangs wil pass soon. Like Missy said, stick with it, you'll be glad you did. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.