Don't want to waddle down the aisle!

Bride_2be_dee

Hi ladies
Firstly I hope it's ok for me to start a diary even though I am new here.
I start Exante TS tomorrow. I've booked an appointment tomorrow with my nurse to give me an accurate starting weight
. I get married in 16 weeks in Cyprus and really want to lose a few stone to feel more confident in front of the photographer and enjoy myself rather than feel self conscious all day. I actually have around 7 - 8 stone to lose in total but a few stone would be a great start.
I've been reading other ladies threads on here and it has given me the motivation to do it.
So here is the start of my Exante journey and the beginning of what is hopefully a successful weight loss diary.
I think it's easier for me to set myself 1 goal at a time rather than many and get disheartened if I don't achieve them.
Good luck to everyone.

Goal 1 = To lose 7lb in 1st week.

Last edited:
Hello :)

Hope your first day goes well. I'm sure if you remain focused you will lose 3 -4 stone in 16 week so stay strong and in moments of weakness just picture how amazing you will look in your wedding dress (that's if it doesn't fall of you :))

Claire x

Good luck! The wedding in cyprus will be a great motivater for you. Just keep thinking it'll all be worth it :)

Back