Don't you just hate it when....

...wages minus bills equal a negative :( and when your chances of putting money aside for things is bleak, even £10 a week is tough. Time for a job hunt it seems!

Tinytootz said:
...wages minus bills equal a negative :( and when your chances of putting money aside for things is bleak, even £10 a week is tough. Time for a job hunt it seems!

Yup, it's why I nearly always have two jobs! Luckily I love both the ones I have at mo!

you get up on a monday 20 mins late with 5 kids to get ready (3 of which need to go to school) spend 20 mins deicing ur car, ur hubby feels sick then u jump in ur car go to start it but it does nothing :(

When someone at work quite clearly hears you discussing an idea with your team then tries to pass it off at their own!? Damn you open plan office!

hendopig said:
When someone at work quite clearly hears you discussing an idea with your team then tries to pass it off at their own!? Damn you open plan office!

Disgusting!

You realise the lazy ass staff on your team didn't put the bins out and now you have to take a load of sopping wet bags to the tip!
Argggh if my manager cared he'd make Them take them, by bloody walking (it's ALWAYS the non drivers that do this!)

Ellebear said:
you cant unscrew the lid/jar and end up with the lid pattern on the inside of a very red hand.

gah!

Oh no! Top tips... If it's a metal lid give the side of the lid a knock onto the work surface gently!
Use a rubber glove you don't need to wear it just pop it over the jar. Elastic bands and a cloth if no gloves to hand.

...and another. Try and wedge a teaspoon under the rim, only the tiniest amount will work and stop the suction. Marmite jars are the bane if my life though and they hurt so bad.

Your boss says payday has been moved to the 20th but no money appears, she then says I meant the 24th :(

Don't you know I wanted to go buy all of peacocks size 18 clothes for £1 tomorrow?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

You get through the whole darn day without a hitch (although certainly some challenges!!) and then...

...the alarm goes off and you realise you have to start all over again.

Is there a sale on in pracocks as they are in aidministration? Only I went in yesterday and saw a lovely.dress but it was 25 pounds.

MissSlinky2011 said:
Your boss says payday has been moved to the 20th but no money appears, she then says I meant the 24th :(

Don't you know I wanted to go buy all of peacocks size 18 clothes for £1 tomorrow?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Not really sure she can do that - what if you said to her 'i'll do x for you on the 20th, and the didn't do it? Would the response 'i meant the 24th' be acceptable!?!

Don't you just hate it when......
People can't copy and paste the most updated list in a challenge thread!! I'm currently in 2 weightloss challenges and I loose count of the times people have been missed off, due to the seemingly difficult concept of using the most recent list!!! On one particular thread, I posted at 10am, and the next person posted 2.5 hours after me(with no other posts inbetween) and still used the wrong list!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Back