Don't you just hate it when....

Lol yeah we have some that you can't tell who is coming on shift because all you will hear is how long now how long now how long now lol.

Rosalin is more severe than ken, ken is quite able but has really bad balance and severe curvature of the spine, I hate seeing him fall!

I'm adding dyjhiw your 3 week old iPhone decides that the speaker doesn't want to work so you have to speak to everyone on speakerphone and it means a 42 mile round trip to the phone shop to get a replacement! Argh

Dyjhiw.........the day finally arrives that i get my cross trainer and I feel too ill to use it :( I managed 5 minutes on it, I've been feeling sick and dizzy all day

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Dyjhiw your iPad falls off the sofa and now the screen is cracked :(

OMG I would need a sedative! Isn't it in a case? I've had a case on mine from coming out the box, I'm such a worry pot! Hope you get it sorted, I've heard Apple can be really reasonable about stuff, I guess it differs store to store x

Dyjhiw......all I wanted was a good nights sleep after not feeling well yesterday and now I've been awake since something past 3! The birds are now singing, it's becoming daylight outside and the other half will be getting a knee in his nuts if he doesn't stop bloody snoring!!!

Dyjhiw your hubby is really drunk and embarrassing and annoying and you are really sober and annoyed and feel lonely and sad and p'd and there's no point trying to talk to him because he's so drunk and you're so annoyed and it would just end up in a row :-(((((

I feel your pain, I have one the same!

Bunnylush said:
OMG I would need a sedative! Isn't it in a case? I've had a case on mine from coming out the box, I'm such a worry pot! Hope you get it sorted, I've heard Apple can be really reasonable about stuff, I guess it differs store to store x

It was in a case :( I am distraught, and I think hubby might kill me!!

Wannabe-a-minime said:
It was in a case :( I am distraught, and I think hubby might kill me!!

Do you have contents insurance? My dog knocked my laptop of the table and I had to pay an excess but I got £300 for a new laptop on my contents insurance

X x x

Check with Apple though, my friend dropped her iPhone in a river, she had to pay £190 and got a brand new one in return for hers.

On the iPad forum people were saying they got a free replacement x

Your sister gets all moody with you because she's not going to be feeding your baby because your not going to be expressing and using bottles you are intending to solely breast feed because introducing bottles is one of the biggest reasons for failing to carry on with breast feeding!

Your sister gets all moody with you because she's not going to be feeding your baby because your not going to be expressing and using bottles you are intending to solely breast feed because introducing bottles is one of the biggest reasons for failing to carry on with breast feeding!
Ahhh baby comes first and am sure auntie will be able to do lots of other things won't she?

Stunning how people think feeding is the oly way to 'help'!

I think she's just having a bad day, I started crying so my mum phoned her and she got all moody with my mum and put the phone down. She text me and said sorry only trying to help because breast feeding doesn't always work.

I'm well aware it's difficult and sometimes babies just don't take to it but it takes patience perseverance and support, I've got the first two but it would be nice if she could offer me the third instead of assuming because two of her friends tried and gave up on breast feeding doesn't mean that I will.

She's now gone to my dads grave for a cry which is why I think she's having a bad day as she never goes, she sees it as a place of sadness I see it as a place of remembering good times and a solid place to tell him news because I would feel stupid talking to thin air but talking to a stone is ok ... Don't know where that logic is but hey lol

X x x

Shirleen said:
Stunning how people think feeding is the oly way to 'help'!

Yeah I got the reply if I'm not putting anything in I won't be changing what comes out!

She's never usually such a cow

Back